5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

Ram1981

Reaction score
Looking at a limited black package 4x4
Msrp is $69920
Otd price is $61500
What do you guys think?

Jofu

Reaction score
This is the link to the page for the 2021s:

By the way I cannot see anything but the TRX under 2021 on the site, when using my desktop PC. I can however see the rest when using my iPad or iPhone. That's even after clearing my browser cache and cookies, on 2 separate browsers :unsure:

Geoff

Jeepdinger

Reaction score
By the way I cannot see anything but the TRX under 2021 on the site, when using my desktop PC. I can however see the rest when using my iPad or iPhone. That's even after clearing my browser cache and cookies, on 2 separate browsers :unsure:

Geoff

select ram 1500 on the build page. there are then 3 years to choose from on the 1500 page. don't go to TRX build page. In below snip, 2020 year is highlighted. For some reason 2019 is still available, and you can see 2021 is there as well.
1599184139706.png

AK103

Reaction score
I'm confused, did the Sept incentives get released already?

Rambunktious

Reaction score
Msrp is $69920
Otd price is $61500
What do you guys think?
From my perspective, that's not a horrible deal, especially if that includes taxes and fees. If I can get my OTD price in the same neighborhood, I will be very happy.

Rau

Reaction score
Black appearance has been replaced with Night edition. 33 Gal tank and trailer tow group is not available on the ram site for the 2021 Rebel but can be ordered via dealer. So maybe they are still tweaking the website.

33 Gallon tank is available with longer bed, but I agree, it can be a bug in the system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

baccigalup

Reaction score
Msrp is $69920
Otd price is $61500
What do you guys think?
There is an additional 1000 incentive for labor day....make sure its applied....if it has everything you want and that's after tax and fees that sounds like a decent deal...hell i would jump on the laramie I'm after for that price.

Bas

Reaction score
There is an additional 1000 incentive for labor day....make sure its applied....if it has everything you want and that's after tax and fees that sounds like a decent deal...hell i would jump on the laramie I'm after for that price.
I think that labor day rebate is for BH only, not the Limited?

jake831

Reaction score
Picking up a 2020 1500 Big Horn night editon, ramboxes, offroad group, big horn lvl 2, spray in, and some others.
MSRP $57,755
I got a CDI discount getting me to EP+$200, so $5,996 off of MSRP.
$7000 in manufacturer rebates.
$750 negotiated down from dealer (pays for my flight to get it plus a little extra)
In for $47,300 with taxes and fees.

Jofu

Reaction score
select ram 1500 on the build page. there are then 3 years to choose from on the 1500 page. don't go to TRX build page. In below snip, 2020 year is highlighted. For some reason 2019 is still available, and you can see 2021 is there as well.

Correct, I went there. But when I click on "2021", on my desktop PC it only shows me the TRX:

1599195616351.png

Whereas if I do the same on my iPad, I see the same you posted above :(

No biggie I suppose, I was just trying to browse those beauties in 4K greatness (haha), but I'm stuck on a 9" screen.

Geoff

jake831

Reaction score
Correct, I went there. But when I click on "2021", on my desktop PC it only shows me the TRX:

View attachment 67502

Whereas if I do the same on my iPad, I see the same you posted above :(

No biggie I suppose, I was just trying to browse those beauties in 4K greatness (haha), but I'm stuck on a 9" screen.

Geoff
Build a trx, then in the top left click ‘models’ and you should see the rest of them.

RJNavarrete

Reaction score
Yep, Living with something you're not 100% happy with AND paying money for that for the next 3-7 years is far worse than over paying for something that you are 100% happy with. Every payment on something you're not 100% happy with is wasted money no matter how much cheaper it was
That's what my father-in-law told me a good while back. It's good advice, as long as you're staying within your means, of course.

Jofu

Reaction score
Build a trx, then in the top left click ‘models’ and you should see the rest of them.
Thanks. Turns out they "fixed" it late last night. Truth is, not sure if they really fixed anything or if something changed on my side, but at least it's now working :) Thanks again.

Geoff

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Labor Day weekend and getting rid of inventory has always been better timing for a buyer. Even this weird year... of course BH is also the most heavily discounted model it seems, like a Ferd XLT trim.

This is from my very closest RAM dealer‘s website ad. I had to laugh because they are less than 1 year old, having bought out an existing location so their “history” doesn’t go back very far, ha ha...
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE THIS WEEKEND!
THIS WILL BE THE BIGGEST LABOR DAY SALES EVENT IN OUR HISTORY!
WE HAVE PLENTY OF NEW VEHICLE INVENTORY...”

Last edited by a moderator:

Cmhsam

Reaction score
Morning everyone. Am new to the site and about to pick up a 2020 Limited Black Night Edition 4WD. Here is the deal i am getting from dealership in Frisco, TX and wanted to get feedback?

- MSRP, $67895
- Sales Price of Vehicle, $53,975 including dealer adds of tint, wheel locks, and some paint protection (they threw in for free).

So final price would be $53,975 + TT&L. Thoughts?

Bas

Reaction score
That looks like a 20% discount which I think I fantastic, especially on a Limited.

Cmhsam

Reaction score
That looks like a 20% discount which I think I fantastic, especially on a Limited.
Thank you. I qualified for $6500 in rebates with extra money since i am a GMC Owner and they have conquest cash

EDIT: Dealership is Frisco CJDR if anyone wants to pickup a similar deal

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Morning everyone. Am new to the site and about to pick up a 2020 Limited Black Night Edition 4WD. Here is the deal i am getting from dealership in Frisco, TX and wanted to get feedback?

- MSRP, $67895
- Sales Price of Vehicle, $53,975 including dealer adds of tint, wheel locks, and some paint protection (they threw in for free).

Damn...that's a hell of a deal!! Congrats and dont forget to post pics!!

Used to own a Ram 1500, Current owner of a Dodge Charger scat pack

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

- MSRP, $67895

Thats a pretty good deal for Frisco, they usually dont move off MSRP especially with their low inventory. Its almost too good to believe, you better buy it before they change their mind.
Im in Frisco too and looked their in June at a Limited 4x4, all they had and didn't really want 4x4, they weren't moving off the price.

Users who are viewing this thread