5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

Phiefer

Reaction score
That is not a coupon, that is just incentives for your area. Everyone in your area would get that. The one I am talking about has a unique code from SIRIUS that gives you another 500 off.
Sorry for the confusion, my fault

KryptonMan

Reaction score
No worries you got us all excited for nothing. I kept checking my inbox multiple times per day the past few days

KJRam

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
2019 Ram 1500 Limited CC

MSRP - 66,300
Dealer discount- 9,951
FCA Affliate Reward discount- 500
Factory incentive 1500 (but waiting on delivery could increase)
TDM- 500 (if truck arrives before it expires)

$53,850 + tag, taxes, dealer fee

itsrname2

Reaction score
This worked for me. Thanks! I can't seem to get the PenFed bonus cash to work. Just sends me in a big continuous loop after I log in to my PenFed account....
Did you ever get it work? I am having the same issue. It keeps telling me to login after I click on Ram. I sign in then it starts all over again. Never getting to the coupon code. I got the Sams Club one to work.

KJRam

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Did you ever get it work? I am having the same issue. It keeps telling me to login after I click on Ram. I sign in then it starts all over again. Never getting to the coupon code. I got the Sams Club one to work.

I was going to sign up for penfed but it requires a hard pull and I don't want to hard pull my credit before I go for an auto loan its just unnecessary activity. Silly that penfed membership requires a hard pull even if you don't want a line of credit.

anthtony

Reaction score
I made the mistake of signing up for PenFed as well. In reality, I don't believe you can get the coupon unless and until you've been a member for 60-90 days. And yes, the did a hard-pull, which is annoying.

Bwarren2

Reaction score
2019 Ram 1500 Limited CC

MSRP - 66,300
Dealer discount- 9,951

Ive seen BigHorns with $12K rebates in Atlanta.

KJRam

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ive seen BigHorns with $12K rebates in Atlanta.

That’s pretty good but a big reason too is because the bighorn has a 4500 dollar factory rebate I think it’s even at 5500 now? That’s factory incentive unrelated to dealer discount. The limited only has a 1500 dollar rebate. At the dealer I went to it was pretty straight forward. 7% below invoice plus 500 additional off for my affiliate number. So if I went to a bighorn it would be 7% below invoice plus 500 plus 4500 in rebates.

itsrname2

Reaction score
I made the mistake of signing up for PenFed as well. In reality, I don't believe you can get the coupon unless and until you've been a member for 60-90 days. And yes, the did a hard-pull, which is annoying.
It doesn’t say anything about waiting 60 or 90 days. Did you contact them? I am going to email them tomorrow to find out.

anthtony

Reaction score
It doesn’t say anything about waiting 60 or 90 days. Did you contact them? I am going to email them tomorrow to find out.
I don't recall where, but somewhere else on the forum someone had mentioned the 60-90 day wait. If you call them and find anything out tomorrow please post here! Thanks!

gatorhwk

Reaction score
That’s pretty good but a big reason too is because the bighorn has a 4500 dollar factory rebate I think it’s even at 5500 now? That’s factory incentive unrelated to dealer discount. The limited only has a 1500 dollar rebate. At the dealer I went to it was pretty straight forward. 7% below invoice plus 500 additional off for my affiliate number. So if I went to a bighorn it would be 7% below invoice plus 500 plus 4500 in rebates.

They're starting at 7% under invoice?

BostonBlueRam

Reaction score
I don't recall where, but somewhere else on the forum someone had mentioned the 60-90 day wait. If you call them and find anything out tomorrow please post here! Thanks!
It was in the deal link that I sent that talked about the PenFed coupon you get from the Bonus Drive program. But I was not certain they are still a part of that program since I couldn't pull them up when i searched for partners.

KJRam

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
They're starting at 7% under invoice?

Where I ended up buying from started at 6.5% below invoice but they matched another dealer and went 7% below. Pretty competitive market in their district I guess.

itsrname2

Reaction score
I emailed them and yes you have to be a member for at least 60 days to get the coupon code.

Jello0123

Reaction score
2019 Ram 1500 Limited CC

MSRP - 66,300
Dealer discount- 9,951

How did you get them to give you 15% off MSRP? I have a CDI voucher and mine comes in at 12.8%.

KJRam

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
How did you get them to give you 15% off MSRP? I have a CDI voucher and mine comes in at 12.8%.
7% below invoice plus affiliate reward number discount plus any available factory rebates at the time. What is a CDI voucher?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online