5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

anthtony

Reaction score
I am trying to find out ways to get more bonus cash, rebates, and incentives for RAM Purchase. Here is another one I found, I am not currently a Sam's member, but I might join for a month or two to get $500 dollars bonus cash :)

https://samsclub.truecar.com/targetedincentives/promolanding.html?makeGroup=chryslerGroup

ANyone that is a member, please try this and let me know if it works thank you!
This worked for me. Thanks! I can't seem to get the PenFed bonus cash to work. Just sends me in a big continuous loop after I log in to my PenFed account....

Cowboys33

Reaction score
Final numbers worked out with the sales manager today.

MSRP: $69,845
Dealer discount: $11,164 ( 16% )
Limited customer cash: $1500
Ram coupon: $500
Final price: $56,681 (Just a tiny bit shy of 19%)

Picking it up in the morning.
Was that with taxes and tags?

Boatjockey

Reaction score
That price for the truck in your sig? You didn't finalize the price before it was delivered?
Price was agreed to on May 7th when ordered. Could not do paperwork until truck arrived because of unknown time frame and rebates. Dealer honored price even though MSRP rose by over $1,300, I got the $1500 customer cash (was only $500 previously), and I got a $500 coupon in the mail 2 days ago so just in the nick of time.

BostonBlueRam

Reaction score
This worked for me. Thanks! I can't seem to get the PenFed bonus cash to work. Just sends me in a big continuous loop after I log in to my PenFed account....
Good to know I'll have to sign up for Sams then

Axedawg

Reaction score
Close to my deal when I purchased on 7/31. Still ranks amongst the best deals out there after a month.
I was fortunate that I didn’t even have to leave town for the deal!
2019 Limited sticker at 66k , dealer sold for 54 plus tax n tags .
Dealer was Keene in Maryland but other dealer in area were willing to do same deal.

Phiefer

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure this is the contest I entered that allowed RAM to send me a $500 certificate: https://www.siriusxm.com/ram
I followed the link and enrolled in the contest and viewed the ram 1500 models and checked the incentive offer for my zip code region and got a $1500 coupon with code that I could print off.

Too good to be true? Offer expires 10-1
My truck just went to KZ status today.

Any bets on me seeing this discount?

BostonBlueRam

Reaction score
I followed the link and enrolled in the contest and viewed the ram 1500 models and checked the incentive offer for my zip code region and got a $1500 coupon with code that I could print off.

Too good to be true? Offer expires 10-1
My truck just went to KZ status today.

Any bets on me seeing this discount?
How the hell did you get $1500? I only got $500 :(

Phiefer

Reaction score
How the hell did you get $1500? I only got $500 :(
You have to enter your zip code and I believe the value is based upon the area of the us you are in. I live in Minnesota. I Wont chear too much till I write the final check and see the 1500 applied to the total.

itsrname2

Reaction score
You have to enter your zip code and I believe the value is based upon the area of the us you are in. I live in Minnesota. I Wont chear too much till I write the final check and see the 1500 applied to the total.
I didn’t get any coupon yet!!

Phiefer

Reaction score
I didn’t get any coupon yet!!
My coupon appeared before I left the link. It appears and allows you to print it directly from the site. I don't recall if it was the Sirius site or the ram truck site they link you to to show new 1500's after entering the contest. I know the coupon is for the 2019 limited, because they ask you to select the model and get your zip code before showing the coupon.

Cowboys33

Reaction score
My coupon appeared before I left the link. It appears and allows you to print it directly from the site. I don't recall if it was the Sirius site or the ram truck site they link you to to show new 1500's after entering the contest. I know the coupon is for the 2019 limited, because they ask you to select the model and get your zip code before showing the coupon.
Same here nothing.

Phiefer

Reaction score
Same here nothing.
So it sounds like no one else can duplicate the link navigation needed to get to the coupon view that I found...
My first step was to enter the drawing.
2nd step was to view the 1500 trucks.
3rd step was to view discounts

When I viewed the information, I always went to the bottom of each browser screen, sort of looking for a button to show me my discounts.

I spent less than 10 minutes, but can't remember the exact site navigation I used.

It seemed like the last steps I did after looking at the trucks was to enter the trim and zip code from a 'view incentives' button.

If no one else can duplicate this, I will scan my printout and post as proof I got through the treasure hunt.

Attachments

• scan0006.pdf
    62.9 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

ltjdrb

Reaction score
Just picked up a Laramie Sport CC 4x4 near Charlotte, NC (Sept, 2019):

MSRP $63,600
- $7,676 Heavily negotiated dealer discount
- $5,000 Incentives/rebates ($3,000 Bonus Cash, $1,000 PenFed, $1,000 Conquest Truck Retail)
= $50,924 paid

Huge thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread! I wouldn't have known where to start without it. :)

Mohab

Reaction score
Any recommendations for good discount dealer in med Florida Tampa or Orlando, I can't find good deals an don't want to travel so long for trade in

itsrname2

Reaction score
So it sounds like no one else can duplicate the link navigation needed to get to the coupon view that I found...
My first step was to enter the drawing.
2nd step was to view the 1500 trucks.
3rd step was to view discounts

When I viewed the information, I always went to the bottom of each browser screen, sort of looking for a button to show me my discounts.

I spent less than 10 minutes, but can't remember the exact site navigation I used.

It seemed like the last steps I did after looking at the trucks was to enter the trim and zip code from a 'view incentives' button.

If no one else can duplicate this, I will scan my printout and post as proof I got through the treasure hunt.

That is not a coupon, that is just incentives for your area. Everyone in your area would get that. The one I am talking about has a unique code from SIRIUS that gives you another 500 off.

gatorhwk

Reaction score
Any recommendations for good discount dealer in med Florida Tampa or Orlando, I can't find good deals an don't want to travel so long for trade in

Right there with you ... I'm all ears.

Jello0123

Reaction score
Well I've been round and round with the dealers and this is what I have been told:

Price increases from August to September:
$300 base increase on the MSRP for Limited
$200 increase on the sunroof
$400 increase on 22" wheels
$300 increase on Limited Level 1 package

Brings MSRP from $67,450 to $68,650
Was able to get a OTD price of $62,603 before with $6,287 discount and $2,500 rebate
Now (with EP), OTD price of $62,213 with $8,799 discount and $1,500 rebate

Thanks RAM!

Mohab

Reaction score
Test drove limited with e torque today, comparing to my 2016 limited, the AC is kinda weeker and HK sound system is less than my Alpine , drives amazing and stop start system is the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/