5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

Ktxixgsr

Reaction score
Just bought my 19 Laramie 4x4 yesterday. MSRP was about 54500 and I got it down to 50k with dealer discount , another 3k off for retail cash and 2k off for conquest truck trade in and being a USAA member which dropped it to 45k plus I got 4500 on my trade in so I walked away a little over 42k otd with GAP insurance.

SoCal Truck

Reaction score
I have called 3 dealership already in New Jersey and not one would give me 10% or any % off the msrp (57,400)on a 2019 rebel. Am I doing something wrong lol
You have to remember that many people are exaggerating on some of these prices. If you look at TruCar that tracks pricing and what is sold, it is not tracking with what is on this Forum. You can also use the Treadlightly discount that has been mentioned.

Boatjockey

Reaction score
You have to remember that many people are exaggerating on some of these prices. If you look at TruCar that tracks pricing and what is sold, it is not tracking with what is on this Forum. You can also use the Treadlightly discount that has been mentioned.
Not sure if you want to call the members liars. There are a lot of good people on here and as someone who has gotten $10K OFF the sticker + $1500 rebate on my Limited I believe that most, if not all, are being truthful. Why would they lie? A lot of them are highly knowledgeable about these trucks and are willing to share their stories and information with those who seek to learn.

Lakewake

Site Supporter and Tracking
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Reaction score
I did it face to face with one with no cigar but I’ll keep trying
ok, many ways to get there attention. This time I actually did a build on Edmonds, selected the Dealerships I wanted to quote it and submitted the request. Now I had 3 Dealerships that wanted my business, 10 days later I ordered my Limited, 10k off, no exaggeration.

Bwarren2

Reaction score
ok, many ways to get there attention. This time I actually did a build on Edmonds, selected the Dealerships I wanted to quote it and submitted the request. Now I had 3 Dealerships that wanted my business, 10 days later I ordered my Limited, 10k off, no exaggeration.

It maybe because Rebels are harder to get currently, at least in my area I have seen them w less discount because there are fewer of them

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I got 10K off my Big Horn with rebates and dealer discount. Was very happy to get 22K for my 2014 quad cab as I only paid 35K for it new.

drsubie

Reaction score
Hi, new member and now, new RAM owner!

Just finished a deal for a '19 RAM Limited short bed
-Silver
-body color bumper
-bed utility group
-Level 1 group
-3.92, 33 gal tank
-non e-torque engine
-sunroof
-trailer brake control
-22" wheels
MSRP $66,130

Traded in a '13 F150 FX4 Screw short bed, loaded w/ stuff (Gatorback mud flaps, King coilovers, Fuel rims on Duratracs, RCI aluminum skid plates, Full Race cat back exhaust, 5 star tunes) w/ <40k miles

Paid $55k after all rebates/incentives.
They gave me $25.5k for trade in.

A fair deal, as Dennis Dillon pricing was my reference point...

Bwarren2

Reaction score
Has anyone bought a rebel lately? What discount off MSRP have you recived

Pparana

Reaction score
MSRP 47383
DD. 5300
Rebates: 7750

Bighorn quadcab 4x2

Dealer fees are high here so you have to work that into the deal somewhere. They also gave me 2k more than anyone else on trade.

Frontrowjoe20

Reaction score
Ordered a Laramie sport appearance . MSRP $51,940 , negotiated price 47781 (includes $1695 destination fee). $3000 ram rebate for $44781.....
what do you guys think?

Reactions: 356

Pparana

Reaction score
In my area FL they are not discounted very much, maybe 3-5k. Most discounts and rebates are on bighorn. Larmie a few thousand less in rebates. Truecar will let you bud it out and see what rebates incentives are available. In this area some dealers had pretty aggressive truecar pricing. I didnt end up using it, as I was looking for a blackout package and only a couple dealerships had them in the config I wanted, but if I were less picky it would have gotten me a similar price with little to no negotiations.

ChrisD

Reaction score

I bought a Rebel on 8/21. Sticker price was 59,445. Base price from the dealer was discounted down to 52,936. There was an additional 1,500 rebate to bring it down to 51,436.

Of course, then you add up all the other crap like TTL, sales tax, etc. on to that number, but those amounts vary from place to place.

And I bought the 10 year extended warranty because let's face it, I traded in a 2003 Ram 2500. I keep trucks a long time.

Edited to add: I used TrueCar

Cowboys33

Reaction score
I bought a Rebel on 8/21. Sticker price was 59,445. Base price from the dealer was discounted down to 52,936. There was an additional 1,500 rebate to bring it down to 51,436.

Of course, then you add up all the other crap like TTL, sales tax, etc. on to that number, but those amounts vary from place to place.

And I bought the 10 year extended warranty because let's face it, I traded in a 2003 Ram 2500. I keep trucks a long time.

Edited to add: I used TrueCar
If don't mind how much was a ten year extended warranty cost?

BostonBlueRam

Reaction score
Hi all! Well I finally did it, put my order in tonight for my first truck/first RAM! Very excited so now I join the rest of you in the waiting game! Here is my order and details:

2019 Ram Limited Crew Cab 4x4
- Exterior color: Granite Crystal Metallic
- Interior Color: Indigo/Frost
- Engine: 5.7–Liter V8 HEMI MDS VVT eTorque Engine
- Level 1 Group
- Anti–Spin Differential Rear Axle
- 33-Gallon Tank
- 3.92 Rear Axle Ratio
- Panoramic Sunroof
- Rambox Cargo Management System
- Bed Utility Group
- Trailer Brake Control

MSRP $67,495
- Dealer discount: $8,995
- RAM Customer Rebate: $1,500 (approx, could be higher or lower when I take delivery)
=$57,000

Raynham, MA Sept 2018

* I am hoping to get the truck before December, and hopefully maybe with higher rebates! **Crossing fingers**

anthtony

Reaction score
Hi all! Well I finally did it, put my order in tonight for my first truck/first RAM! Very excited so now I join the rest of you in the waiting game! Here is my order and details:

- Level 1 Group
- 33-Gallon Tank
- 3.92 Rear Axle Ratio
- Panoramic Sunroof
- Bed Utility Group
- Trailer Brake Control

MSRP $67,495
- RAM Customer Rebate: $1,500 (approx, could be higher or lower when I take delivery)
=$57,000

Raynham, MA Sept 2018

* I am hoping to get the truck before December, and hopefully maybe with higher rebates! **Crossing fingers**
Congrats!! And welcome to "the wait" :) I ordered a limited as well (+/- a few of the options you got). I'd say you'll have that well before December, since it sounds like they are rolling-out the RamBox builds (I didn't order Ramboxes but have been following the concerns surrounding build times).

Visualize

Reaction score

- Level 1 Group
- 33-Gallon Tank
- 3.92 Rear Axle Ratio
- Panoramic Sunroof
- Bed Utility Group
- Trailer Brake Control

MSRP $67,495
=$57,000

Raynham, MA Sept 2018

Way to go. 13.3% dealer discount is one of the highest. How were you able to negotiate such a steep discount?

bgmshrm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
true car is crap. there tracking is wrong .

Users who are viewing this thread