5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

2020RamSport

Reaction score
In addition to new Rams, I've been looking at Nissan Frontiers. Most dealers are offering very little off of MSRP; it seems the prices have increased since yesterday (March 31).

2020BigHorn

Reaction score
My truck has a window sticker price at $44k. I got $5000 off via FCA incentives, $5500 dealer discount. About $33900 before taxes and dealer fee. I had to drive a decent distance to get this price as local dealers weren’t anywhere close to that price.

ktl5005

Reaction score
Very nice, I would love to get the MFT. That one is about an hour away from me, are you local to that one?
Yeah. About 20 minutes. I’d have them bring it from Tunchannock Dodge to Scranton Dodge though. Same family dealership but the guy i use to by my cars from is at Scranton.

zelmo

Reaction score
Do all dealers use nada for trade? I have a 19 ram 55k msrp 13k Miles and I’ve been getting trade in offers Of 25-28k when I try to look on nada I can’t even value my trade because i can’t select a 2019 only a 2018. And the dealer says they use nada not kbb which kbb is almost 35k trade

Some will actually do a search to see what they can unload the vehicle for, especially if you are good at beating them up on the price.

TheRamMan

Reaction score
Dealers act like they are not willing to budge right now unless u have no trade because there worried about trade values dropping on a 69k msrp truck the most they could give me is 35,500 trade with no dealer discounts my kbb trade value is 34,500. I’ve tried multiple dealers and it’s either good dealer discounts like 8k and horrible trade 25-27k or decent trade and no discounts it does not seem like now is the time to buy even though you would think with the market it would be....

Kornfrk2727

Reaction score
Dealers act like they are not willing to budge right now unless u have no trade because there worried about trade values dropping on a 69k msrp truck the most they could give me is 35,500 trade with no dealer discounts my kbb trade value is 34,500. I’ve tried multiple dealers and it’s either good dealer discounts like 8k and horrible trade 25-27k or decent trade and no discounts it does not seem like now is the time to buy even though you would think with the market it would be....

I hear you. Last year my truck was getting 33k trade in. Now my trade is worth 28k. Most i got from 3 dealers is 25k. One offered me 20k

Boston

Reaction score
In addition to new Rams, I've been looking at Nissan Frontiers. Most dealers are offering very little off of MSRP; it seems the prices have increased since yesterday (March 31).

Think dealers websites etc are still transitioning to the rebates eff 4/1. Most took 48 hours to get it right.

BlackBeauty14

Reaction score
I've been looking at Night edition Laramies but it's impossible to speak to anyone around me in NJ. PA dealerships are closed for sales so I can't go there, and NJ showrooms are closed. I've reached out to a few dealerships around me, but only 1 has responded. Their truck has an MSRP of 67,625 and they're selling it for 60,177. That price is still too high for me, but the truck also has a bunch of options I don't care for. This is the only dealership where I was actually able to speak with someone. It's a bit frustrating not to be able to get a hold of anyone.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
You can do some things through e-mail. Im in PA also and have had dealers responding to inquiries giving me info.

ldoh

Reaction score

Supply vs Demand :).... Those who can afford will afford. Especially when there are so many incentives to buy!!

It's good but not great. June 2019 I got 31% off MSRP including FCA's 20% of MSRP and dealer discount.

Sp13

Reaction score
You can do some things through e-mail. Im in PA also and have had dealers responding to inquiries giving me info.
Can you actually purchase from them? If not, how far into the purchase process can you get?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Z mann R2

Reaction score
Can’t believe I waited 11 years to buy a truck and bought one a week before they announce 0% 84 months. Wtf

Roddog2220

Reaction score
i change my financing before i signed the deal today, went with 5500 in rebates with same payment, got 3.99 for 84 which cost me 2k but in the end i owe 45k instead of 51k, will refinance soon so i could let the dealer make a little scratch

20,695 off sticker, over 30 percent

Users who are viewing this thread