5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

7VII7

Reaction score
Man, I am getting really annoyed with RAM dealerships, or my expectations are too high. I can't get an optioned out Laramie for under $65k OTD or a Limited for under $75k OTD (80k MSRP). I have been contacting them, have not been going in... yet.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Man, I am getting really annoyed with RAM dealerships, or my expectations are too high. I can't get an optioned out Laramie for under $65k OTD or a Limited for under $75k OTD (80k MSRP). I have been contacting them, have not been going in... yet.
Mark Dodge, Koons, Grainger, all sell at low price. Mark Dodge's street price, is 12.5% off MSRP. That's less than employee price. $4,000 cheaper than local for me, with Friends and Family plan. Add location in your signature, and people near you may give leads for local deals.

RedFred

Reaction score

I share your sentiments. I have been frustrated with dealers near me in the NJ area. So much so, that I am actually starting to consider other trucks or suv's.

Whete’swaldo

Reaction score
I share your sentiments. I have been frustrated with dealers near me in the NJ area. So much so, that I am actually starting to consider other trucks or suv's.
Same here. When I compare pricing the Chevys seem to be a better value. Specifically on the HD trucks.

7VII7

Reaction score
This any good? 2023 Laramie 6'4" box 4x5 loaded 76k MSRP - down to $62,500 OTD. Has everything from 360 camera, multi tailgate, sunroof, etc

RedFred

Reaction score
This any good? 2023 Laramie 6'4" box 4x5 loaded 76k MSRP - down to $62,500 OTD. Has everything from 360 camera, multi tailgate, sunroof, etc
You should give us the price of the truck before taxes, title, registration since that is different for everyone and dependent on where you live so we could know the exact deal you got. But yeah, sounds like a good deal.

7VII7

Reaction score
360 camera on a Laramie??? Nice, I have only been able to find them on the Limited.
I select the safety package and that has it. I ended up not going with it because I think factory order from Mark Dodge or Koons it might be better and have EVERYTHING I want.

Also I think I will just save up more money for a Limited.. but RAM has me looking at F-150 Tremors now.

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Anybody hearing anything on July incentives?
I'll post up when they are published, our next conference call is on the 5th that's when we'll likely find out. BUT I would say 99% chance the incentives will only be on 2023s, not for 2024s being ordered. Which means if you want something that is not categorized as a "FMV (fast moving vehicle) configuration," it'll be like a needle in a haystack. That's going to get worse in 2024 if you like 33 gallon fuel tanks or 3.92 ratios - which are now going to sold-order-only.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I select the safety package and that has it. I ended up not going with it because I think factory order from Mark Dodge or Koons it might be better and have EVERYTHING I want.

Also I think I will just save up more money for a Limited.. but RAM has me looking at F-150 Tremors now.
Talk to Anthony, below your comment. He ordered me a 24 Limited, at 12.5 % off MSRP. I will get exactly what I want.

Roddog2220

Reaction score
I'll post up when they are published, our next conference call is on the 5th that's when we'll likely find out. BUT I would say 99% chance the incentives will only be on 2023s, not for 2024s being ordered. Which means if you want something that is not categorized as a "FMV (fast moving vehicle) configuration," it'll be like a needle in a haystack. That's going to get worse in 2024 if you like 33 gallon fuel tanks or 3.92 ratios - which are now going to sold-order-only.
i would never own one of these trucks without a 33 gallon tank

7VII7

Reaction score
Anthony is great. I think I'm just need to stomach up for a 70k truck. I am kicking myself for not doing the 23% off Laramie the other months.

RedFred

Reaction score
Anthony is great. I think I'm just need to stomach up for a 70k truck. I am kicking myself for not doing the 23% off Laramie the other months.
I was all ready to pull the trigger on the May 23% off Laramie deal when I found out through the forum that Ram stopped accepting orders for Laramie's with the hemi in the configuration I wanted. That pretty much killed it for me.

spyder

Reaction score
i would never own one of these trucks without a 33 gallon tank
That's where I'm at. I love my '21 Rebel but want a bigger bed and bigger fuel tank. I haven't found a single truck with the 33 gallon tank. Haven't been looking real hard, but have yet to see one on a lot when I do.

Users who are viewing this thread