5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

firechef996

Reaction score
Is that $67944 out the door price or plus sales tax thanx ( I’m about to build my 23 1500 rebel read lots on this forum but was sure if the number discussed on this forum including sales tax or not again thanx everyone I do like markdodges price thiugh
Plus tax and the Doc Fee is only 125. They beat Koons by 100 bucks because of the savings with the Doc Fee.

Ram1500OwnerMaybe

Reaction score
I was very tempted on a 2022 Laramie, but it wasn't configured how I wanted it.
The MSRP 59,855 and the offer 48,105 and OTD 53,260.
I may be able to get them lower, but to me the options I wanted took priority over the price.
The 2022s are selling quickly and pickings are slim. Current plans are to focus on the 2023s and monitor for those deals to start.
Figured I would post here for those (like me) tracking deals.

turbopowered

Reaction score
You aren't going to see the huge discounts on the Laramie/Limited models.

Right now, you might be able to pull a $13500 discount thru tomorrow I believe (if you had the extra $1000 RAM bonus discount). That's 6,000 off MSRP and $7500 in rebates if you finance thru CCAP.

Laramie and Limited are upper trims(luxury), so FCA capitalizes on that. Want it? You're gonna pay more.
I ordered a custom build 2023 Laramie 4x4 loaded to the gills for 16% off msrp no negotiating that was the price. All I had to do was put 500 down… so yea the deals are there.

U

User_3336

I ordered a custom build 2023 Laramie 4x4 loaded to the gills for 16% off msrp no negotiating that was the price. All I had to do was put 500 down… so yea the deals are there.
If you actually managed to strike such a deal, a lot of that was DEALER discount. Appears to be about $4,000 of rebates (possibly $5,000 if you financed with CCAP).

Jeffjjones

Reaction score
Anyone knows if there are any rebates or incentives for the 2023 Limited. My truck is coming end of feb early March. Perhaps i could delay taking delivery by a week or so to get better incentives. I have heard rebates get better in March for RAM truck month.

bronco44

Reaction score
Anyone knows if there are any rebates or incentives for the 2023 Limited. My truck is coming end of feb early March. Perhaps i could delay taking delivery by a week or so to get better incentives. I have heard rebates get better in March for RAM truck month.
I don't think anyone here has that answer unless someone secretly works in the Ram incentives department.

Since there are no Limited incentives in February, I would wait a couple extra days just to see what March incentives are. But keep in mind that incentives on Limiteds are close to non-existent.

Littlejoe81

Reaction score
After researching for 2 years and receiving the highest quote for $62,000 without tax and w/o all the options I needed, I settled for $54,532 with invoice pricing, 0% Chrysler capital financing, with $4750 in manufacture rebates on a factory order that arrived memorial day weekend. 20230110_193011.jpg 20230110_193209.jpg 20230110_220441.jpg 20220605_203852-2.jpg 20220828_153738-1.jpg Screenshot_20220907-161957-1.png 20221030_084714-2.jpg 20221212_102149~2.jpg 20221221_105817-1.jpg 20230109_140236~3-1-2.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
I really appreciate the input from the forum and sharing of information. I’ve been trying to work a deal but other than going way out of state, I think this may be the best deal i could get and wanted to get others input.

I’m building a ‘23 Ram Rebel and the MSRP comes to $77,800. With the affiliate rewards and negotiations, I’m getting the price down to $70,303 plus tax & doc fees. I also have a Ram Bonus cash for $1,000 so I know this ultimately drops the sale price to $69,303 plus tax & doc fees. Wondering what others thought about this pricing for ‘23 Ram Rebel in California. I’ve tried several dealers within 100-miles and this has been the best price I’ve gotten. Any input or thoughts would be appreciated.

I am just starting my search for a custom ordered RAM Rebel and was going to reach out to MD for pricing but curious where is CA you are finding Deals? i am in the bay area and when i reached out a few months back all i got back was MSRP. i figure MD might be the best option even with the shipping costs.

bronco44

Reaction score
Just received a Ram email with $1k bonus cash but have to take delivery by 3/3. 16 days to redeem seems a bit ungenerous. I thought I saw a post saying I could ask for it to be applied to my custom order before delivery but now I can't find it. Anyone know if it's possible?

Will plan to email Koons on Friday to see if they'll apply it since email says it might take 48 hours to appear in their system.

Edit: Fixed wording

Last edited:
U

User_3336

Just received a Ram email with $1k bonus cash but have to take delivery by 3/3 which seems a bit ungenerous. I thought I saw a post saying I could ask for it to be applied to my custom order before delivery but now I can't find it. Anyone know if it's possible?

Will plan to email Koons on Friday to see if they'll apply it since email says it might take 48 hours to appear in their system.
The voucher # has to appear in their DEALERCONNECT system for it to be applied to any deal.
You're complaining about $1000 FREE MONEY?

1. $1,000 Bonus Cash Allowance valid toward the purchase or lease of new 2022 Ram 1500 trucks (excludes TRX). Must order or take retail delivery by 03/03/2023. Not available to the general public. Valid for the person named on certificate and transferrable only to immediate family members within the same household (requires proof of address via government-issued identification). Certificate must be presented to dealer at time of purchase or lease. Only one (1) certificate per email or postal mail address. Only one (1) original certificate may be redeemed per eligible customer. If original certificate is lost a dealer can verify customer eligibility. Offer not redeemable on a purchase or lease made prior to receiving this certificate. Certificate is nonnegotiable and not redeemable for cash. See participating dealer for details. Program ID: 41CN9

bronco44

Reaction score
The voucher # has to appear in their DEALERCONNECT system for it to be applied to any deal.
You're complaining about $1000 FREE MONEY?
No, I should have worded it better. I meant the 3/3 date was ungenerous since that's only 16 days away and there's very little chance of my truck making it to the dealer before then.

Littlejoe81

Reaction score
Just received a Ram email with $1k bonus cash but have to take delivery by 3/3. 16 days to redeem seems a bit ungenerous. I thought I saw a post saying I could ask for it to be applied to my custom order before delivery but now I can't find it. Anyone know if it's possible?

I visited many dealers over 15 mainly Chrysler/Ram learning the ins and outs of car selling!!! I was told for factory orders any rebates you receive will be applied on day of delivery not on day order is placed. Maybe in the past this was different or polices changed due to the pandemic. For example... I placed my order in March 2022, my vehicle arrived May 2022 memorial day weekend so I received $4750 in rebates which I was not expecting. I would have been happy if I received $1500-$2000. Their are so many rebates such as employer, truck month, ect... the big thing is invoice pricing though. But If you pick something off the lot any rebates at the time you get or quality for. I like factory ordering, I noticed many new cars in the lot with scratches and over msrp, no thanks. I reasearched tor two years! Watch these videos on you tube to save money!!!!.....

RedFred

Reaction score
No, I should have worded it better. I meant the 3/3 date was ungenerous since that's only 16 days away and there's very little chance of my truck making it to the dealer before then.

Does the email specify that it applies to a 2022 model? I got the same email on 1/18. It states must take delivery by 3/3 on select 2021 or 2022 1500 models.

U

User_3336

By the way, the coupon doesn't say it applies to a 2023.

bronco44

Reaction score
Does the email specify that it applies to a 2022 model? I got the same email on 1/18. It states must take delivery by 3/3 on select 2021 or 2022 1500 models.
Mine is actually for 2022 and 2023 models:

$1,000 Bonus Cash Allowance valid toward the purchase or lease of most new 2022 and 2023 Ram DS and DT models (excluding TRX). Must order or take retail delivery by 03/03/2023. Not available to the general public. Valid for the person named on certificate and transferrable only to immediate family members within the same household (requires proof of address via government-issued identification). Certificate must be presented to dealer at time of purchase or lease. Only one (1) certificate per email or postal mail address. Only one (1) original certificate may be redeemed per eligible customer. If original certificate is lost a dealer can verify customer eligibility. Offer not redeemable on a purchase or lease made prior to receiving this certificate. Certificate is nonnegotiable and not redeemable for cash. See participating dealer for details. Program ID: 41CPF

RedFred

Reaction score
Mine is actually for 2022 and 2023 models:
Ok good to know. Every time I fill out the email form, I am building a 2022 model. That's probably why they keep sending me the $1000 towards 2022 models.

RedFred

Reaction score

Also wanted to mention, that all the coupons probably expire on the same date. But I have gotten 3 or 4 of them so far. Once one expires, I usually get another offer not too long after. I'm not sure if you have to fill out the form again on the RamTrucks.com. Before this current one, I had one for $1750 that expired on 1/3.

Users who are viewing this thread