5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

Reaction score
Just picked up my first ram from criswell in maryland yesterday. Great deal.

2022 RAM BIGHORN 4X4 QUADCAB BILLET SILVER METALLIC V8 HEMI VVT 3.92- Bighorn Level 2, Trailer Tow Group, Bed Utility Group, Night Edition, Off-Road Group
MSRP-56,970
Discounted pricing (tread lightly,forum member,house finance,etc)- 50,742.06
Rebates-4750
Final OTD- before TTL= 45,992
Correct me if i'm wrong, but thats approaching 20% off MSRP?
Better than I could have done from MD after shipping factored in.
What rebates got you to almost 5k?!

brewdad

Reaction score
I also received another code in the mail. My truck has not been built so when I go back to the dealer to pick it up I will find out how much it is worth.

Reaction score
I also received another code in the mail. My truck has not been built so when I go back to the dealer to pick it up I will find out how much it is worth.
Have you owned a ram truck or FCA vehicle previously? I haven't so I dont expect to get one and it would be sick to get that code. I wonder if I can purchase one from someone who isn't planning to buy a new vehicle.

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Are there limits to what trims etc. it can be used on?
I received a "$500 off "by requesting info on the Ram back in 2018 via mail. There was a timeline and it had to be used by someone in the house hold from what I can recall. There may be more info in an old thread if I can dig it up. I made it in the time frame.

Gary2920

Reaction score
Just picked up my first ram from criswell in maryland yesterday. Great deal.

2022 RAM BIGHORN 4X4 QUADCAB BILLET SILVER METALLIC V8 HEMI VVT 3.92- Bighorn Level 2, Trailer Tow Group, Bed Utility Group, Night Edition, Off-Road Group
MSRP-56,970
Discounted pricing (tread lightly,forum member,house finance,etc)- 50,742.06
Rebates-4750
Final OTD- before TTL= 45,992
Correct me if i'm wrong, but thats approaching 20% off MSRP?
Better than I could have done from MD after shipping factored in.
Great Deal! a few questions if I may? Who specifically did you deal with at Criswell? I'd like them to quote mine as well and prefer to operate off a referral. Also, the Tread Lightly, did you have to do the full $100 membership or was one of the lesser packages sufficient? Thanks much!

Mike7311

Reaction score
Is there any way to request this that anyone knows of? The website no longer allows you to request a paper brochure so that's out of the question apparently. Trying to get every discount I can on my truck.
I think your just need to sign up for the internet interest list or create a profile that includes a address and they’ll eventually send an offer?

Reaction score
I think your just need to sign up for the internet interest list or create a profile that includes a address and they’ll eventually send an offer?
Probably won't come fast enough even if that's how they're doing it. I wish I knew someone who worked for ram 😂

Users who are viewing this thread