5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

vegasandre

Reaction score
So, when Mark Dodge ordered my truck they discussed the current incentives. He printed the current "Incentives Configurator" page with the incentives that I selected. I had to sign the page and he said they are locked in but we'd compare to the incentives at time of delivery and I could go with what's best.
thanks. I did not receive that incentives configurator from my sales guy . I called him today and he stated that incentives are automatically locked on a
"01-sold order" . Basically I am not concerned with the 500 or 1000 or whatever but more concerned that my 0% for 72 mo with remain intact.

sig-nifigant

Reaction score
thanks. I did not receive that incentives configurator from my sales guy . I called him today and he stated that incentives are automatically locked on a
"01-sold order" . Basically I am not concerned with the 500 or 1000 or whatever but more concerned that my 0% for 72 mo with remain intact.
Weird my dealer told me i had to complete a credit app when ordering if i wanted to lock 0% in.

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Weird my dealer told me i had to complete a credit app when ordering if i wanted to lock 0% in.
Aaron from Mark Dodge asked me for either a screen shot of my credit score, or of my bank account showing a balance at least enough to cover the purchase price.

This makes sense: customers don’t want an inquiry on their credit report before the purchase, and dealers don’t want to lock in an interest rate you may not qualify for at delivery. So this seemed a reasonable way to satisfy both desires.

Eldodroptop

Reaction score
Looking at the Ram website, any mention of rebates or subvented financing for any trim level is no longer showing 6/1 end date. Everything is listed as good through today 5/17. Seems like everything does end tonight. Crazy times. Anyone trying to buy a truck after today is going to be in for serious sticker shock. BTW, you used truck has just become even more valuable!

Don’t expect any relief through 2022, this is going to be an issue for quite a while.

sig-nifigant

Reaction score
Aaron from Mark Dodge asked me for either a screen shot of my credit score, or of my bank account showing a balance at least enough to cover the purchase price.

This makes sense: customers don’t want an inquiry on their credit report before the purchase, and dealers don’t want to lock in an interest rate you may not qualify for at delivery. So this seemed a reasonable way to satisfy both desires.
thanks for the info

mophead

Reaction score
Looking at the Ram website, any mention of rebates or subvented financing for any trim level is no longer showing 6/1 end date. Everything is listed as good through today 5/17. Seems like everything does end tonight. Crazy times. Anyone trying to buy a truck after today is going to be in for serious sticker shock. BTW, you used truck has just become even more valuable!

Don’t expect any relief through 2022, this is going to be an issue for quite a while.
Just looked at BH Quad and CC and all 3 incentives are still showing 6-1. I did notice earlier today there was one in the cash allowance with a 5-18 date but it's not there anymore. I'm in Mid-Atlantic maybe they are making the changes still like the beginning of the month and we'll wake up tomorrow and they will all be gone. Sucky stuff

Edit: Found it. For the 0%. I've been saying that 0% is a big sticker for the dealers. They can't play with the numbers and get a cut.

1621301304714.png

Eldodroptop

Reaction score

Edit: Found it. For the 0%. I've been saying that 0% is a big sticker for the dealers. They can't play with the numbers and get a cut.

View attachment 93746
yes, look at the disclosure tab on each of the offers not the breakdown of the offer. The offer breakdown is still showing 6/1, but when you click the disclosure tab on all trim levels on every incentive now shows must take delivery by 5/17.

mophead

Reaction score
1621306027100.png
yes, look at the disclosure tab on each of the offers not the breakdown of the offer. The offer breakdown is still showing 6/1, but when you click the disclosure tab on all trim levels on every incentive now shows must take delivery by 5/17.
All good things come to an end.... sucky suckage

lkjk

Reaction score

So if you ordered a while ago and were counting on 0%...if you didn't get it by EOD today you are SOL?

mophead

Reaction score
So if you ordered a while ago and were counting on 0%...if you didn't get it by EOD today you are SOL?
If you locked it in you're ok. If you didn't, not. However your rate will depend on the date you sign financing. Things are liable to go in any direction, so just hold on.

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If you locked it in you're ok. If you didn't, not. However your rate will depend on the date you sign financing. Things are liable to go in any direction, so just hold on.
Your comment doesn’t make sense. If I locked in 0% and I sign after tonight, do I get it or no?

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine too. They just wanted to make sure they aren't placing an order for a customer that can't afford it or can't get financing. I don’t know if they ran a hard or soft report, but don't really care (so what if it takes me from like 817 to 808 temporarily). Still need to qualify for the financing at delivery.

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Any help with the following would be greatly appreciated.

I have a True Car offer offer code for $500 off. I also have a RAM Brand offer for $1000 off. The incentives line told me that I would need to pick one or the other -- they can't be stacked.

Has anybody tried this and confirmed/denied whether stacking them works?

Thanks!
Can't stack them.

mophead

Reaction score
Your comment doesn’t make sense. If I locked in 0% and I sign after tonight, do I get it or no?
What Walluwl said ↑. AND if you didn't... what you will get depends on the date you receive your truck and finance. So hopefully it won't be no 0% and low or no incentives when you do.

JVS0302

Reaction score
Chrysler Capital website is still showing the 0% 72 months as active through 6/1

1621335845335.png

Mchurch52

Reaction score
In my area the Ram website shows the 0% for 72 is gone and now only offers 0% for 48. Rebates dropped from $2750 to $2250 on a Limited Longhorn, but $500 of that requires financing through Chrysler.

Users who are viewing this thread