5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

Genxeration

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ram 1k email came in today. Looks like those are still going out.
I received mine today also, which is perfect timing since I'm expecting my truck to be delivered end of month. Do you guys know if we can stack the $1,000 bonus cash from Ram's Email with the $1,000 PenFed?

AdamChandler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I received mine today also, which is perfect timing since I'm expecting my truck to be delivered end of month. Do you guys know if we can stack the $1,000 bonus cash from Ram's Email with the $1,000 PenFed?
K2ravS8.png

This is what I got from Mark Dodge which lead m etc believe the answer is no but I plan on asking him to try both when I take delivery. Another grand off is a good thing. His replies are in the sub-bullets.

I definitely regret not doing the RAM Credit card in January. I can easily put everything on a card for 6 months and get $7500 to qualify for that $1000 back.

Jeepdinger

Reaction score
K2ravS8.png

This is what I got from Mark Dodge which lead m etc believe the answer is no but I plan on asking him to try both when I take delivery. Another grand off is a good thing. His replies are in the sub-bullets.

I definitely regret not doing the RAM Credit card in January. I can easily put everything on a card for 6 months and get $7500 to qualify for that $1000 back.
Read the fine print, I seem to remember this was not stackable with certain offers. offers subject to change. not available on all vehicles... that type of stuff. which is why I didn't do it.

Troutbeck27

Reaction score
I have tried like heck to get the RAM $1000, filled out/signed up for everything I can think of, no luck.

roca916

Reaction score
I have tried like heck to get the RAM $1000, filled out/signed up for everything I can think of, no luck.
I had signed up Mid-April with multiple emails for each of the 2-3 links provided by SilentBob. I finally got a hit on my gmail account. It was sent to my junk folder, so make sure to check there as well.

Eldodroptop

Reaction score
Well the Trucks are still being built.. Unlike Ford. My Nephews Ram is built and awaiting outside installation of running boards. Five weeks from confirmed order to assembly.

NWHammer

Reaction score
They only come out the beginning of the month and I didn't get mine until the 2nd month after signing up.
I just received one today. Finally!! I first signed up to get one in late March....Coupon is good until end of June.....

Silent Bob

Reaction score
For those that have used the penfed rebate by becoming a member and hitting the 60 days. Once you've been a member for 60 days do you get an email with the rebate? Looking for information on how that works? Thanks!

Join PenFed and after 60 days use the link in my post to do a search for a truck and you will be able to print certificate.

Genxeration

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Join PenFed and after 60 days use the link in my post to do a search for a truck and you will be able to print certificate.
Hi Silent Bob. There seems to be conflicting information on the use of PenFed. Are you able to use the PenFed $1000 at time of delivery even if incentives were locked in at time of order?

Silent Bob

Reaction score
Hi Silent Bob. There seems to be conflicting information on the use of PenFed. Are you able to use the PenFed $1000 at time of delivery even if incentives were locked in at time of order?

As usual different dealers have different answers. There is also the possibility that it is technically not allowed unless locked in first but that it can, in practice, be done after truck arrives. No clear answer yet. The next person to use their locked in rebates (without PenFed already locked in) needs to try and have the dealer enter the certificate number when truck arrives and see if it works.

AdamChandler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
As usual different dealers have different answers. There is also the possibility that it is technically not allowed unless locked in first but that it can, in practice, be done after truck arrives. No clear answer yet. The next person to use their locked in rebates (without PenFed already locked in) needs to try and have the dealer enter the certificate number when truck arrives and see if it works.

That’s my plan!

Bandit&Frog

Reaction score
Long long thread.
Ordered 3500 Longhorn DRW April 12th @ invoice. expecting an August delivery.
What is Penfed?

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread