5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I requested many months ago but didn’t get anything but the brochure in the mail. I will try again. Did you receive the bonus cash via regular mail or email and how long would you say after you submitted the request for a brochure did the bonus cash show up?
Bonus cash came via regular mail. I sent in for myself and later sent for a request for my father at a different address because I had not received a brochure. He ended up getting the brochure after me, however he received the bonus cash a few days before myself. He received the brochure on 10/5 and the bonus cash 11/15. Thank my 89 year old Dad for marking the mail with the dates.
Unfortunately I can only guess the time as 1-2 weeks before he received the brochure from my internet request.
Wish you best of luck.
Call Ram incentives 800 227-0757. Incentives are regional and I am located in northeast (NYC).
I gave the salesman the "Redemption Code" over the phone prior to pick up and had it all taken care. No need to show him the incentive hard copy.

KJRam

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have found out that no rebates, coupons or direct mailers combine with the 0% for 72 months.

So for the limited- Else you can get a promotional rate at a bank below 2% or plan to put nearly half down, even at a credit union rate of 2.94%, you spend about 5055 in interest over 72 months putting about 5-10% down. You are still ahead by 2000-1500 dollars in interest savings even if you opt for the 0%. And that is if you have the 1500 rebate plus 1000 conquest and 500 sams club or truecar/tdm.

Last edited:

RiverRacerX

Reaction score
Hi guys, just bought a Limited in Southern California. $10k off MSRP. $59k to $49k. May not be the best deal, but I was happy. Had all the options I wanted so I pulled the trigger. Got 3.24 for 84 months at my CU too.

stevetom84

Reaction score
Hi guys, just bought a Limited in Southern California. $10k off MSRP. $59k to $49k. May not be the best deal, but I was happy. Had all the options I wanted so I pulled the trigger. Got 3.24 for 84 months at my CU too.

As long as your happy with it, that's all that matters. FCA recently added 0% for 72 months, although that may not have stacked with some of the rebates you got.

Cowboys33

Reaction score
Congratulations on your new vehicle Can tell which credit union that was?

CrookedLetta

Reaction score
MSRP -$49,859
Paid - $37,345 before tax

2019 Ram 1500 Bighorn 4x4
Demo with 3k miles on it

KJRam

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Disney's Credit Union.
FCA couldn't do the 0% and the same rebates, so I took the rebates.
3.24 is not a bad rate by any means for 84 months but how much in rebates would you have lost on the limited if you took the 0% from Chrysler? Most of the discount should have been dealer discount- maybe 2500 or 3k?

stevetom84

Reaction score
3.24 is not a bad rate by any means for 84 months but how much in rebates would you have lost on the limited if you took the 0% from Chrysler? Most of the discount should have been dealer discount- maybe 2500 or 3k?

I'm sure long term you would come out ahead doing 0% for 72 months. It may be he wanted to stay under a certain monthly amount and went with rebates and a good rate for the long 84 month term.

I've found that it's best to get the deal your are comfortable with, go for it, and enjoy the truck. You'll kill yourself looking at what others got a different times and in different areas.

professorwest

Reaction score
So, to be clear - the Cash Incentives DO NOT stack with the 0% Finance rate offer correct? Or Does it? Did something change this weekend?

Last edited:

stevetom84

Reaction score
So, to be clear - the Cash Incentives DO NOT stack with the 0% Finance rate offer correct?

This is the exact disclaimer.

• Residents residing in qualifying regions of the United States listed in the BUSINESS CENTER BOUNDARIES section. APR financing must go through Chrysler Capital. For Chrysler Capital qualification: Customers must be considered 1/2Tier This program is not compatible with the Customer Cash Allowance, Combo Cash and Combo APR programs, Bonus Cash programs, affinity. This program is compatible with employee purchase, CDI, Dealership Rewards and Affiliate programs. Offers for qualified buyers only. See dealer for details. Offer information and data is provided by a third-party source. Contact Dealer for any program details, rules or Incentive Questions. Dealer.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions. Truth in Lending Act Disclosure: Down payment will vary with APR and credit. For example, 0.0% APR with $2,500 down payment provides for 72 monthly payments of $13.89 per $1000 financed for qualified buyers. The rates described are for estimation purposes only; you may not be able to finance at this rate.
So most, if not all, factory rebates are not compatible.

KJRam

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So, to be clear - the Cash Incentives DO NOT stack with the 0% Finance rate offer correct? Or Does it? Did something change this weekend?
@stevetom84
good info above my post ^^

Most will stack with the 0% for 36 months. That offer includes up to 2,000 in rebates “advertised” plus any additional rebates you might qualify for.

Most and/or no rebates or incentives stack with the 0% for 72months.

VdMer

Reaction score
Just settled the other day. Moving from a '16 F150 Lariat and hopeful I won't be looking back in going with the Ram. After 2 years and only 26K, I was done with the ongoing faulty Door Latches (never resolved), Pano-sunroof (2x replaced), Sync hiccups, and what I think is now an IWE going bad...to name a couple. I have some trepidations here too (etourque, air-suspension, etc) truly hope Ram was the right choice!

64.8K MSRP 1500 Limited, Diamond Black. Settled for 53.4k (excl. Tax, Title, and Reg)
- 5.7 , eTorque Engine
- Level 1
- Body–Color Bumper Group
- Panoramic Sunroof (let's hope ram's design is better)

*trade-in applied to the 53.4K, but that is irrelevant so I left it off from the bottom line here.

zman9119

Reaction score
Almost pulled the trigger on a new truck this weekend, but something just didn't feel right about it to me (in my thinking). This was before I found this site. Am a current 3rd gen owner ('03 2500 Laramie Quad 5..7). Do not qualify for any special extra discounts. Located in Illinois.

Am I over thinking this or was my gut feeling right?

2019 - 1500 Big Horn CC 4x4 (Deluxe Bucket Seat, 5.7L , 25Z Level 2 Equipment Group, Premium LED lighting, 20x9 Aluminum Chrome Clad Wheels; Been on the dealers lot since April):

MSRP: $49,820
Selling Price: $45,804.06
"Consumer Cash \ Rebates": $6,500
ERT, Doc, Taxes, Tilte: $2,995

Total : $42,500 \ $42,600 (walked when they were going back and forth over $100...)

bravo1

Reaction score
So dealer was discounting 4015.00 off MSRP.And you quailfied for 6500.00 in rebates so total off was 10,515.94.What was the regional rebates tied to the zip code where you were gonna tag it.Just go to Ram truck site and type in that zip code and will see what additional if any are available.I have seen a 5400 or 5500 AD6 Package discount out there..

Stasek

Reaction score
Almost pulled the trigger on a new truck this weekend, but something just didn't feel right about it to me (in my thinking). This was before I found this site. Am a current 3rd gen owner ('03 2500 Laramie Quad 5..7). Do not qualify for any special extra discounts. Located in Illinois.

Am I over thinking this or was my gut feeling right?

2019 - 1500 Big Horn CC 4x4 (Deluxe Bucket Seat, 5.7L , 25Z Level 2 Equipment Group, Premium LED lighting, 20x9 Aluminum Chrome Clad Wheels; Been on the dealers lot since April):

MSRP: $49,820
Selling Price: $45,804.06
"Consumer Cash \ Rebates": $6,500
ERT, Doc, Taxes, Tilte: $2,995

Total : $42,500 \ $42,600 (walked when they were going back and forth over $100...)
Without any additional incentives, I think you should be able to get between $11,500 to $12,000 off. If I remember correctly, the “invoice” on a $48k Big Horn is a hair over $45k, and one of the dealers I dealt with offered 6% below that + all rebates/incentives. FWIW, I’m also in Illinois.

Runagun

Reaction score
Got around 15k off by being a treadlightly member. 68k limited for 53+ttl. This is from a Dealer in Illinois.
Msrp $68,115
Price $53,021
Taxes $4,037
Plates$196
Reg $25
OTD $58,654

Last edited:

WKH

Reaction score
I found Laramie msrp @ $59,435 & they lowered to $48,800. Is that good deal?...really wanting a longhorn with rambox & 12” screen but not many out there and they seem to be over 52k ish?

Ram’dit

Reaction score
@Roddog2220 @djwdjw Thank you guys for your help. I just ordered my 2019 Limited 4x4 with Ram Boxes. For those in the DFW area reach out to Kevin Eidson at Meador RAM. 817-547-9809. I think you will be very pleased. The entire process from phone call to signed papers was literally less than one hour. All done via phone/text/email. No funny business. He is the real deal.

Users who are viewing this thread