5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

jcraigcx

Reaction score
Heading out to seal the deal. Dreading the "finance guy" nonsense. Are there any generally agreed upon add-ons that make sense or is it all BS?

ashleyschaeffer

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to find the list of trucks eligible for the conquest offer? I have a Tacoma and I've seen some posts saying Tacomas didn't qualify. The Ram site is very vague, it says non fca light to heavy duty trucks. Might be ordering soon and just wanna have all my ducks in a row before going to dealer. thanks

Trfnj74

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to find the list of trucks eligible for the conquest offer? I have a Tacoma and I've seen some posts saying Tacomas didn't qualify. The Ram site is very vague, it says non fca light to heavy duty trucks. Might be ordering soon and just wanna have all my ducks in a row before going to dealer. thanks

When I purchased my truck I didn't even have to ask about the truck conquest, they knew I had a Tacoma and said it qualified.

Mark5000

Reaction score

I called the incentives 1800 number to verify my Tacoma qualified. The online chat gave it to me when they couldn't answer my question.
I would need to recommend contacting our incentives department 1-800-227-0757 Open: Monday through Friday from 8 am to 8 pm EST

tpetty

Reaction score
I read somewhere recently - I don't recall where - that they expect the 2020 Ram 1500 will be available this summer - not the late fall.

Anyone heard anything about this? I need a new truck this year, but am considering waiting for a 2020. I definitely would do so if it's going to be available in just a few months.

doscer

Reaction score
Lol. University Dodge has had about 7 different people contact me in the past few weeks. They all try different tactics. One of the "sales managers" does this bipolar thing where he is real nice then gets meaner and meaner as the call goes on. He did the same thing in person. He deserves an oscar. Assuming they give out oscars for canned car dealership drama.

I basically paid MSRP for my Tesla Model 3, but ordering a car online is underappreciated. With the Tesla I knew there wasn't a cheaper way to get the car. Getting screwed is built into the price and I was happy to pay MSRP knowing that. The dealership model is obnoxious. If there was an electric pickup available now I wouldn't be here discussing truck buying tactics because this sucks.

University Dodge does have a lot of the black appearance Laramies, but I don't see many at Miami lakes automall. Otherwise I'd be driving down there.
Are you still in the market for a ram?
I went to all those dealers and endedup at Planet dodge, couldnt be happier.

SouthFL

Reaction score
Are you still in the market for a ram?
I went to all those dealers and endedup at Planet dodge, couldnt be happier.
Did you join the forum this morning just to tell me that? Do you work at Planet Dodge? Artificial or real human? I have a lot of concerns.

Kadarnall

Reaction score
2019 Rebel Crew Cab 4x4

Trailer Tow Group
Rebel 12
Level 2 Equipment
5.7 V8 (Non etorque)
Panoramic Sunroof
Blind Spot/Cross Path Detection
Rear Wheelhous Liners
Tint
MSRP 59,365
OTD after taxes and fees 50,250

Last edited:

racer3207

Reaction score
Called the incentives number, and the listed incentives on the website aren't matching what they're saying is available. GLCKA not applicable on my truck, even though the website says it should be $1750. Dealer didn't show it either when I was in last week. This is frustrating.

jcraigcx

Reaction score
Picked up my Limited this past Saturday and could not be more thrilled. What an amazing truck. I appreciate all the guidance I've received here. Thanks, guys.

If in DFW, I highly recommend Kevin Eidson at Meador. Tell him Craig sent ya.

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Called the incentives number, and the listed incentives on the website aren't matching what they're saying is available. GLCKA not applicable on my truck, even though the website says it should be $1750. Dealer didn't show it either when I was in last week. This is frustrating.

@racer3207 What incentive is GLCKA?

Jhas

Reaction score
Picked up my Limited this past Saturday and could not be more thrilled. What an amazing truck. I appreciate all the guidance I've received here. Thanks, guys.

If in DFW, I highly recommend Kevin Eidson at Meador. Tell him Craig sent ya.

Can you give your pricing deal...Looking at their dealership.

Reaction score
Hello....Anyone know the largest volume dealers on the East Coast and in the MidWest? I am looking for a very specific Laramie and the RAM website only lets me search 150 mile radius of my zip code.

Dontra

Reaction score
Try a different zip code
Hello....Anyone know the largest volume dealers on the East Coast and in the MidWest? I am looking for a very specific Laramie and the RAM website only lets me search 150 mile radius of my zip code.

Mason1217

Reaction score
Use cars.com or true car and filter for what your looking for, can search nationwide. 0158E090-E1E7-4EBA-93D8-1EAE9C228675.png

Users who are viewing this thread