5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Practical upgrades

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm doing the same set up with the BDS 3" and CORE4X4 rear kit. Went with the adjustable trackbar and also grabbed the trackbar bracket from the 2" Mopar Lift Kit. This way I'm covered no matter what.
Total Brainfart before coffee and posting :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Yes they make the bracket for the 5th Gen. I looked for the bump stop extenders online and nobody has available.

Last edited:

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm doing the same set up with the BDS 3" and CORE4X4 rear kit. Went with the adjustable trackbar and also grabbed the trackbar bracket from the 2" Mopar Lift Kit. This way I'm covered no matter what.
Can you get just the Mopar bracket by itself? If so, do you have the product #? Or any suggestions how to acquire one. lol.

Attaboy

Reaction score
Hauled about 1,100-1200 lbs, so prob 1,500-1700 with me and the random stuff in the cab.

I have Timbren rear SES installed with one inch spacers but the springs kept kept them from contacting. Starting rear height was at 40.5 which sat right at 39” or 1.5 inches of sag. Not bad but I bet that much tongue weight will the Timbrens in full contact.

I plan on adding the other 1/2” spacer and I’ll be done with it. Other than still chasing a front sway bar/end link clunk everything is good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online