5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Powerstep Installation

Deriggs007

Reaction score
I just paid $1537 OTD for mine. I went with 4WP as suggested as it was free installation. Schedule install next Friday.

Now I just need to do tint + bedliner. You guys have any recommendations on companies that I should try?

Timway61

Reaction score
I installed the amp research power steps on my 2020 Laramie, drivers side works great, passenger side does absolutely nothing, opening and closing passenger doors don’t activate the boards on either side of the truck. Drivers side doors only activate drivers side board, over ride switch only operates driver side board. Tested motor on passenger side, it works, can’t figure out the problem.

SilverSurfer15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I installed the amp research power steps on my 2020 Laramie, drivers side works great, passenger side does absolutely nothing, opening and closing passenger doors don’t activate the boards on either side of the truck. Drivers side doors only activate drivers side board, over ride switch only operates driver side board. Tested motor on passenger side, it works, can’t figure out the problem.

Any wires come out of the main harness? That’s all I could think of

Users who are viewing this thread