5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Potential First Time Ram Owner Debating on Trim Levels

hoodac78

Reaction score
I bought a used 2019 in 2020 and its been a great truck. The only issue I've had was the rear window being replaced due to leaking, but it didn't cost me anything but the time to drive it to the dealership. No hassle from the dealership either. Its comfy as hell to drive and I still think it's a great looking truck. I tow our holiday trailer with it and the air suspension is a great addition to it. Even when not towing, its a great ride. Personally, I don't think you need to avoid the 2019s. If you can find a great deal that suits you on a truck, Laramie or Limited, pull the trigger. I don't think you would regret it. Good luck to ya!

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
with a 50K budget I would definitely explore new and as somebody mentioned if leather is a must you might still find yourself being able to afford a leather cover seat swap.
If used, I would highly recommend a big horn with a built to serve package - couldn't be happier with mine and some of these colors are very rare
I have also driven big horns with cloth seats and find them very comfortable
coils spring ride is super comfy so I would still not pay up for air ride
And on mine since I don't really get much use for I could have done without the pano roof - maybe if would have given me a bit more payload and one less potential leak to worry about in the future
also an extended warranty would be nice on used for ins.

Users who are viewing this thread