5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo Challenge Thread

Wardogsusn

Reaction score
Let's go with dogs again
dc547e64889d56cf8c04b4253e0a6451.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Let's go with dogs again
dc547e64889d56cf8c04b4253e0a6451.jpg

That's not a dog, that's a rodent!

(Just kidding; cute dog. My wife used to have a chihuahua, and I like to tease her that they're actually rodents).

Wardogsusn

Reaction score
That's not a dog, that's a rodent!

(Just kidding; cute dog. My wife used to have a chihuahua, and I like to tease her that they're actually rodents).
Lol I know I train dogs for the military and it's nice to come home to this little guy after dealing with all the ones at work

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Lol I know I train dogs for the military and it's nice to come home to this little guy after dealing with all the ones at work

Hey, chihuahua are more fierce than any German shepherd. At least they like to think so!

That sounds like an awesome job.

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
since you can see our other vehicle peeking in the frame of my photo (chevy bolt) the next challenge is.....

Post a picture of your Ram with an electric vehicle. (can be a random tesla at a parking lot, or an EV you own)

Gitter

Reaction score
since you can see our other vehicle peeking in the frame of my photo (chevy bolt) the next challenge is.....

Post a picture of your Ram with an electric vehicle. (can be a random tesla at a parking lot, or an EV you own)
Do hybrids count? A real hybrid like a Prius, not an eTourque-style mild hybrid.

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Do hybrids count? A real hybrid like a Prius, not an eTourque-style mild hybrid.
for now, it is only for fully electric vehicles. no hybrids or even plug in hybrids. (chevy bolt, nissan leaf, teslas, f-150 lightning haha) if this takes too long we can expand to hybrids. Teslas are fairly common around here so driving to a mall or big box store there are usually a few.

scottmoyer

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was thinking of getting a photo of my truck and my neighbor's golf cart. That's the only electric vehicle around here! Or, maybe one of the neighbor kids' Razor scooters.

Users who are viewing this thread