5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo Challenge Thread

Wardogsusn

Reaction score
Better one
b40ba6fcf559ed1f820e17409d0ba1cc.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Wardogsusn

Reaction score
Construction site or large equipment for next challenge

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Scotsmangav

Reaction score
Take a photo of your Ram ...... looking out the windshield with your gas gauge needle as low as you dare - how low can you go ?

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
If I played I would be cheating. Mine has a fuel level sensor fail. So reads empty all the time.

Last weekend...went to dinner. Knew I had to get gas on the way home. Well, forgot. Made another errand. Next morning. Son and I get ready to go fishing. Start truck. Let it come down of high idle. Truck shuts off. I look at my mileage. Yep out of gas. Drive jeep over to gas station. Get 5 gallons of gas. Truck fires right up. Drive over and pump 27.683 gallons. I have 32 gallon tank. So it will run to clean empty.

Did not intend to do this. The fuel pump uses fuel to cool it...why there is such a large reserve.

The truck never hiccuped once...until it **** off.

Waterfowler41

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Pic of your truck with all 4 wheels either
A. Off the truck
Or
B. On the truck but not touching the ground.

Bonus points for creativity!

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Pic of your truck with all 4 wheels either
A. Off the truck
Or
B. On the truck but not touching the ground.

Bonus points for creativity!
Dammit. I do not think my wife will photograph me going off. a jump and I am not skilled enough to set the camera up in the right spot.

Maybe if no one else gets to it. Ha

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Fuel Blitzes not yet mounted. Not particularly creative, but I think this counts.
8F676854-970B-4B9C-83B6-7102AC7CB0BF.jpeg

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Dammit. I do not think my wife will photograph me going off. a jump and I am not skilled enough to set the camera up in the right spot.

Maybe if no one else gets to it. Ha
yes please!!

worst case roll up on 4 ramps (not on the ground), or on a flatbed trailer (not on the ground) hahah

Fuel Blitzes not yet mounted. Not particularly creative, but I think this counts.
View attachment 97428
I think he wants to see your truck with the wheels off. from the picture, your truck still has the wheels on it.

Users who are viewing this thread