5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

UltraMadMax

Reaction score
I will say that many of the items I added went down in price and add up to around $500 less. The price of being first.

Aries Ram

AriesRam
Reaction score
Ok all, now I am still iffy on this report. Only because FCA has been full of crap. The phone chat lady told me it was in KZ as of today. Haven't asked online chat. I also dont do MOTS on the jeep page.
Not trying to rain on your parade but I truly believe they lied to you. I ordered my Laramie Longhorn w/ Etorque on 5/12/18 and RCS told me Tuesday that my truck was in KZ and should ship on the 20th. I hung and call right back for a different csr and told that I was still in D1. So please don't get your hopes up just yet. Just being real my friend.

Aries Ram

AriesRam
Reaction score
Not trying to rain on your parade but I truly believe they lied to you. I ordered my Laramie Longhorn w/ Etorque on 5/12/18 and RCS told me Tuesday that my truck was in KZ and should ship on the 20th. I hung and call right back for a different csr and told that I was still in D1. So please don't get your hopes up just yet. Just being real my friend.
Also I have been in D1 since the 1st. of June.

Kramersp

Reaction score
I'm not. I've been in D twice, C once, D1 twice ect. Crap

immersivenc

Reaction score
I chatted with Ram CS yesterday and the agent informed me my truck is in "I" status and appeared to be have been there for about 9 days. Seems like a while for final inspection... Anybody currently in "I" or got stuck there for a while? From what I've read here I'm anticipating delivery in 6-8 weeks.

FLG8R

Reaction score
I'm not. I've been in D twice, C once, D1 twice ect. Crap
I'm in the same spot as @Aries Ram in that I wish the best for you because I know you're as passionate as I am about wanting things done right on FCAs end. This is what happened to me about two months ago when checking over the phone on my build status. Just like you she tells me I'm in KZ status and I'm thrilled that its finally coming. Something made me call back because I just had to hear it again, but I didn't! Turns out this is the last entry that will show up on their screens...KZ. She clicked on a link that was for an '89 or '90 vehicle that came up when I gave her the KN****** number. Seems this series of vins is repeating itself for 2019. Was I on fire... you bet, and I've yet to cool down over this incident.

AZOutdoors

Reaction score
I chatted with Ram CS yesterday and the agent informed me my truck is in "I" status and appeared to be have been there for about 9 days. Seems like a while for final inspection... Anybody currently in "I" or got stuck there for a while? From what I've read here I'm anticipating delivery in 6-8 weeks.
I was in "I" for about 8 or 9 days before it finally moved over to the body vendor (JB). It came out of there and into JS for a day before receiving a KZ status. Not sure what that was all about. I am now in an offsite location in Detroit (I think it is at the old Budd plant that FCA bought to help with shipping) waiting for shipping since 6/16.

Kramersp

Reaction score
I'm in the same spot as @Aries Ram in that I wish the best for you because I know you're as passionate as I am about wanting things done right on FCAs end. This is what happened to me about two months ago when checking over the phone on my build status. Just like you she tells me I'm in KZ status and I'm thrilled that its finally coming. Something made me call back because I just had to hear it again, but I didn't! Turns out this is the last entry that will show up on their screens...KZ. She clicked on a link that was for an '89 or '90 vehicle that came up when I gave her the KN****** number. Seems this series of vins is repeating itself for 2019. Was I on fire... you bet, and I've yet to cool down over this incident.
Just for fun I checked online chat. They told me D1 and said the entry from the phone call says I'm in D1. The phone lady never even said D1 in conversation. FCA is full of crap. I expect better customer service from Kmart

FreeNC

Reaction score
I have been in I status for 5 days now. I am not sure how it takes longer to inspect the truck than it does to build it. Makes one wonder if something is wrong with it. This is getting frustrating for sure.

warvet

Reaction score
I have been in I status for 5 days now. I am not sure how it takes longer to inspect the truck than it does to build it. Makes one wonder if something is wrong with it. This is getting frustrating for sure.

I'm in Fayetteville, NC ......I see you and immersivenc......and I imagine you're both in NC. I ordered May 16, went to D1 on June 1, went to I on 21 June, went to KZ yesterday (24 June) and I should see expected delivery date soon. I've been told my truck will train down to Winston Salem, NC then truck to Fayetteville. I ordered Longhorn with Level I, Advanced Safety, 22 inch rims, 33 gallon tank, etc. No E torque or rambox. Not sure if your hold up is etorque

FreeNC

Reaction score
I'm in Fayetteville, NC ......I see you and immersivenc......and I imagine you're both in NC. I ordered May 16, went to D1 on June 1, went to I on 21 June, went to KZ yesterday (24 June) and I should see expected delivery date soon. I've been told my truck will train down to Winston Salem, NC then truck to Fayetteville. I ordered Longhorn with Level I, Advanced Safety, 22 inch rims, 33 gallon tank, etc. No E torque or rambox. Not sure if your hold up is etorque
I am in NC. Ram chat said it is not unusual to be in I status up to 14 days. I haven't seen that on orders here on other posts but what can you do? I have been told it will ship to Winston also. Hopefully we will get them soon.

Duane

Reaction score
I have been told "KZ" twice over the last week, based-on the last 8 of the VIN; I ask them to please double-check with the full VIN & they correct themselves back-to "D1". My thought is that untill you see in the press that the EPA has released mileage ratings for the e-torque HEMI, none can be delivered to customers. You'd think FCA is confident though that the release is imminent, or they would not have taken our e-torque orders.
BTW, I am also in NC.

RAM 4times

Reaction score
Nope not till prolly end of next week it’s a weird long process for me cuz of this lemon law stuff it’s all through a third party but the truck is at the dealer
hey you could go visit her! i'm guessing you already did.

warvet

Reaction score
I am in NC. Ram chat said it is not unusual to be in I status up to 14 days. I haven't seen that on orders here on other posts but what can you do? I have been told it will ship to Winston also. Hopefully we will get them soon.
I see one guy in I status since June 13. Not sure what’s going on with his but i usually see them go to KZ sooner than that.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
hey you could go visit her! i'm guessing you already did.

Nope its about a 45min drive. Im going to wait till my appointment is scheduled. Which is this coming week I would imagine. Plus I am pretty sure my dealership is extremely sick of me by now lol

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have seen 3-5 days for "i" but can take to two weeks

Kramersp

Reaction score
Called Ram today to double check KZ status. Nope! D1. The only good interaction I've had with FCA/ RAM is my dealer. Just trash. These people communicate about as well as my 7 month old twins.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Called Ram today to double check KZ status. Nope! D1. The only good interaction I've had with FCA/ RAM is my dealer. Just trash. These people communicate about as well as my 7 month old twins.
Sorry to say, I had a feeling they were going to pull the switcheroo on you. It's happening to everybody. Sorry

UltraMadMax

Reaction score
My dealer said he would hot tag my truck once it lands at it's final train destination. Hot tag is supposed to insure the truck gets delivered to the dealer faster. Does anyone know if the final train destination is in Tucson or Phoenix for the Tucson area?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/