5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How can you find out which truck company transports? Man I read some old posts (years old) where ppl were activating their uconnect and tracking it that way .......kinda the way onstar works with GM

Look around - who delivers to your dealer? In my area, Cassens Transport does FCA - Jack Cooper handles Ford.

Maverick

Reaction score
I know my truck is in transit but it does not show on dealer website. Mine was a sold order and it’s a Canadian dealer. Not sure if that’s the difference.

Boatjockey

Reaction score
My exact build and we ordered on the same date. Congrats for making it to D1!
Awesome. I'll race you to delivery, lol.
I loaded it out to over $68K MSRP but got a rather large discount so it will not hurt as much. I deleted the factory spray in bedliner so I can get LineX done locally.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Awesome. I'll race you to delivery, lol.
I loaded it out to over $68K MSRP but got a rather large discount so it will not hurt as much. I deleted the factory spray in bedliner so I can get LineX done locally.
You got a big head start on me already in D1, maybe I'll get lucky and catch up

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How can you find out which truck company transports? Man I read some old posts (years old) where ppl were activating their uconnect and tracking it that way .......kinda the way onstar works with GM
Maybe call your dealer and ask then the trucking company can give you updates too or their website sometimes allows you to track it yourself

FLG8R

Reaction score
Maybe call your dealer and ask then the trucking company can give you updates too or their website sometimes allows you to track it yourself
I want to congratulate you but I'm not sure if you have the truck in your possession yet. I know you had mentioned something about your diesel Ram being part of the deal because of some Lemon Law issues. Do you have it yet?

warvet

Reaction score
Bam......more movement. . Moved from "I" to "KZ" which is released by plant and invoiced. Now for a delivery date. 5 weeks and counting

warv3t (Ram 1500 Longhorn CC 4x4 - Black)
Date ordered: 05/16/2018
Current Status: KZ
D1 status date: 06/01/2018
Estimated delivery: TBD
Built pending inspection: 06/21/18 07:12:00 PM
Ingate / Rebay at Facility 06/22/18 12:05:00 PM STERLING HEIGHTS, MI BODY_VEND
Production Status KZ Received 06/23/18 01:20:00 AM
Gate Out 06/23/18 04:07:00 AM STERLING HEIGHTS, MI BODY_VEND

Last edited:

Kramersp

Reaction score
So just screwing around. I build my Ram Limited that I have on order and online the price went down $1600! I checked what I build against the order sheet and its exact. Anyone know why?

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I want to congratulate you but I'm not sure if you have the truck in your possession yet. I know you had mentioned something about your diesel Ram being part of the deal because of some Lemon Law issues. Do you have it yet?
Nope not till prolly end of next week it’s a weird long process for me cuz of this lemon law stuff it’s all through a third party but the truck is at the dealer

sgk

Reaction score
Ordered 5/7. D1 status? I got that twice. So the last time I was D1 was a week ago.
So you may be the first one with e-torque or ramboxes on this site. What do you get if you're the first one with either of these 2 options? Do the rest of us pitch in to get you a new Ram hat with the new chiseled logo?

1Raider

Reaction score
Maybe the Rambox an Etorque option trucks are starting to move now.. Wished we had some "insider" confirmation on that an maybe some pictures for those of us that are still waiting to move on from D1.

Boatjockey

Reaction score
Ordered 5/7. D1 status? I got that twice. So the last time I was D1 was a week ago.
You give me hope. I ordered my Limited, Etorque,Ramboxes, etc on the same day. I bet Slim will be happy too that there may finally be some movement.
Congrats.
Just checked and still in D1 status. I was in D for 40 days and D1 for 7 days.

Last edited:

Kramersp

Reaction score
Ok all, now I am still iffy on this report. Only because FCA has been full of crap. The phone chat lady told me it was in KZ as of today. Haven't asked online chat. I also dont do MOTS on the jeep page.

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Have you tried to get the sticker yet

By the way, congrats

UltraMadMax

Reaction score
So just screwing around. I build my Ram Limited that I have on order and online the price went down $1600! I checked what I build against the order sheet and its exact. Anyone know why?
Did you check the destination charge. It doesn't show up until the summary. Mine was $1650.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online