5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I went BACKWARDS today!

Ram had consistently told me I was in D1 status since 06/01 with an estimated ship day of 06/14. They told me this as recently as of yesterday afternoon.
MOTS has never showed me in D1 so there was a discrepancy for sure.

Today I called RAM and I am in D status again. The rep told me his system has showed me that I was never in D1 status. LOL

After I calmly(??) blew a gasket, I now have been escalated and I am supposed to receive a call back in one business day. Let see what happens.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I went BACKWARDS today!

Ram had consistently told me I was in D1 status since 06/01 with an estimated ship day of 06/14. They told me this as recently as of yesterday afternoon.

Today I called RAM and I am in D status again. The rep told me his system has showed me that I was never in D1 status. LOL

After I calmly(??) blew a gasket, I now have been escalated and I am supposed to receive a call back in one business day. Let see what happens.
I told you not to ever believe Ram! And to only believe MOTS

swamprabbit

Reaction score
I told you not to ever believe Ram! And to only believe MOTS
What is m o t s and it is it used to track your order what is m o t s and is it used to track your orders What is MOTS & is it used to track the build process of ordered trucks?

alow

Reaction score
Does anyone have any info on what exactly is involved in the D1 phase? I know its generically listed as gateline but I think some folks may have a bit more patience if they knew what was happening during D1. Is it bumping down an assembly line or is it a VIN plate sitting on a board somewhere etc?

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does anyone have any info on what exactly is involved in the D1 phase? I know its generically listed as gateline but I think some folks may have a bit more patience if they knew what was happening during D1. Is it bumping down an assembly line or is it a VIN plate sitting on a board somewhere etc?

It's just waiting to go down the line....date is set but they won't let you know the projected build date.

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
As I understand it D is order accepted and VIN assigned. D1 is parts allocated and build scheduled.

UltraMadMax

Reaction score
MOTS info below: Waiting for my truck to get loaded on a train.

UltraMadMax (Ram 1500 Limited CC - Black)
Date ordered: 05/14/2018
Current Status: KZ
D1 status date: 05/25/2018
Estimated delivery: TBD
Built pending inspection: 06/13/18 10:20:00 PM
Ingate / Rebay at Facility 06/14/18 04:10:00 PM STERLING HEIGHTS, MI BODY_VEND
Production Status KZ Received 06/14/18 11:05:00 PM
Gate Out 06/15/18 11:09:00 AM STERLING HEIGHTS, MI BODY_VEND
Ingate / Rebay at Facility 06/19/18 01:17:00 PM STERLING HEIGHTS, MI PLANT

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What is m o t s and it is it used to track your order what is m o t s and is it used to track your orders What is MOTS & is it used to track the build process of ordered trucks?
MOTS is a service for $25 that allows you to track your order in a very detailed fashion unlike what Ram provides.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I went BACKWARDS today!

I can already tell you what will happen exactly! There is two options here I promise just wait and watch although I will explain them now.

Option #1) Next time you talk to "Ram" they will say it was never escalated and they will then at that time say they will escalate it

or

Option #2) You will either receive a call or email both will be some scripted BS that will explain absolutely nothing and you will be in the same exact spot you are today with no additional information.

FLG8R

Reaction score
Limited 4 x 4
Delmonico Red
Bed Utility Group
Rambox
Protection Group
3.92 Anti Slip rear
LEVEL 1
Sunroof.

Damned if I know...if others are going to D1 with Rambox, it would seem logical i would since i ordered 5/3. I've tried escalating but keep getting the run around and no feedback from FCA
Its a long shot but here goes. I think it may be the Protection Group. They stopped accepting builds with the Off Road package around the end of May. My suspicion, even though some (@alacombe and one other I know of)have vehicles coming with the Off Road package, is the Protection Group. In my hunt to find out whats holding up the Rebels it keeps coming back to the skid plates for some reason. Could be this supplier is not dependable because this does not seem to be something in high a demand.

FLG8R

Reaction score
As I understand it D is order accepted and VIN assigned. D1 is parts allocated and build scheduled.
D is Firm schedule- dealer has allocation and all parts available / D1 is Gateline schedule- scheduled to be built.

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Its a long shot but here goes. I think it may be the Protection Group. They stopped accepting builds with the Off Road package around the end of May. My suspicion, even though some (@alacombe and one other I know of)have vehicles coming with the Off Road package, is the Protection Group. In my hunt to find out whats holding up the Rebels it keeps coming back to the skid plates for some reason. Could be this supplier is not dependable because this does not seem to be something in high a demand.

Always a possibility...although I believe at least two people with etorque, Ramboxes, and the off road group just went to D1 and the off road group should have the skid plates also.

FLG8R

Reaction score
Finally in kz status now with an estimated delivery date of July 7. Ordered on Feb 2 :(
Am really interested in knowing exactly what your build is as you are the first one I've noticed here with an earlier build than my March 7th.

FLG8R

Reaction score
Always a possibility...although I believe at least two people with etorque, Ramboxes, and the off road group just went to D1 and the off road group should have the skid plates also.
Notice that 3 of them have dates at 6/1, my May estimate was based on another members post of having the Off Road package accepted on May 31. Also it now seems that @Slim has been pushed back also. Nothing concrete of course but were all in the same boat trying to narrow things down due to FCA turning its deaf ear towards us. Don't know if @Slim has Off Road or Protection Group though.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Notice that 3 of them have dates at 6/1, my May estimate was based on another members post of having the Off Road package accepted on May 31. Also it now seems that @Slim has been pushed back also. Nothing concrete of course but were all in the same boat trying to narrow things down due to FCA turning its deaf ear towards us. Don't know if @Slim has Off Road or Protection Group though.
No off road or protection group for me. My hold up is the Ram Box or E-Torque I think. It would be nice if they would just explain it to me. I guess we all just don't want the canned responses anymore.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I can already tell you what will happen exactly! There is two options here I promise just wait and watch although I will explain them now.

Option #1) Next time you talk to "Ram" they will say it was never escalated and they will then at that time say they will escalate it

or

Option #2) You will either receive a call or email both will be some scripted BS that will explain absolutely nothing and you will be in the same exact spot you are today with no additional information.
I'll let you know! I do have an "Escalation" number assigned to me and the customer service rep actually called me back once already for additional info. Hoping to get the call today from the Escalation rep.

Users who are viewing this thread