5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

sgk

Reaction score
How does one go about signing up for Jeep garage to track your order?

Now that I've seen this question covers multiple times, I can answer it for you. Just go to Jeepgarage.org sign up as a silver or higher member (approx $25+ ) then new tabs will open up. one of those being tracking your FCA vehicle. It will require you to send your Vin# to one of the moderators there.
Once you do these steps the rest besides waiting should be easy.

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That might be the hold up for the rest of us. Has anyone with ETorque, rambox and off-road made it to D1 yet

1Raider

Reaction score
I have everything but ETorque and went to D1 on 6/1 also

alow

Reaction score
Who in the hell did I **** off the, cause I don't have e-torque nor off road, and I can't get pass D..
Yikes, anything else particular about your order? I imagine you are pretty close to escalation.

sgk

Reaction score
Who in the hell did I **** off the, cause I don't have e-torque nor off road, and I can't get pass D..
hope this makes you feel better, no one from Rochester with E-torque, off-road and ramboxes is in D1

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yikes, anything else particular about your order? I imagine you are pretty close to escalation.

Limited 4 x 4
Delmonico Red
Bed Utility Group
Rambox
Protection Group
3.92 Anti Slip rear
LEVEL 1
Sunroof.

Damned if I know...if others are going to D1 with Rambox, it would seem logical i would since i ordered 5/3. I've tried escalating but keep getting the run around and no feedback from FCA

Users who are viewing this thread