5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Siscoster

Reaction score
Does Ram customer service even have the ability to tell you when your truck is on its way from the rail yard to the dealership via truck?
My dealership is telling me hopefully next week but won’t give me anything closer than that.

surfingcrna

Reaction score
Does Ram customer service even have the ability to tell you when your truck is on its way from the rail yard to the dealership via truck?
My dealership is telling me hopefully next week but won’t give me anything closer than that.
Not from my experience or most of what I've seen. Mine sat at the rail drop off for almost a week then appeared at the dealer. Neither FCA or my dealer could tell me anything.

Siscoster

Reaction score
Not from my experience or most of what I've seen. Mine sat at the rail drop off for almost a week then appeared at the dealer. Neither FCA or my dealer could tell me anything.
Good to know. You would think a company as big as FCA would be able to track and give delivery dates and details for delivery to the final destination.

surfingcrna

Reaction score
Good to know. You would think a company as big as FCA would be able to track and give delivery dates and details for delivery to the final destination.
Ya, it's been frustrating for most people I believe. I doubt they don't, just will not share it. Seems unlikely that assets are not kept track. And if they did, imagine, the threads would only be full of positive things I'm certain of it :)

ChadT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
UPDATE:

12/1: KZ - Railcar Unloaded / Alliance, TX

Tic Toc !!!

Good man, I ordered 4 days after you.
I checked with the CS people today, "it has begun the shipping process, your dealer will know more because they're receiving it" etc etc.

wingostar

Reaction score
Good man, I ordered 4 days after you.
I checked with the CS people today, "it has begun the shipping process, your dealer will know more because they're receiving it" etc etc.
I am a nubie here but placed an order for a Limited on 11/26 and have a VIN but would like to know where you guys are getting the tracking status? Thanks!

Siscoster

Reaction score
I am a nubie here but placed an order for a Limited on 11/26 and have a VIN but would like to know where you guys are getting the tracking status? Thanks!
Through Ram chat or call customer service 866-726-4636

Make sure to have your VIN or Order number when you contact them.

Siscoster

Reaction score

Also they did offer tracking through the forum but I know they had to stop recently for some reason. Not sure if they ever got it back up and running.

Viking42

Reaction score
Hi, my order got confirmed on 11/19 for a full option Longhorn with ramboxes, delivery to canada
What to expect from delivery delays, one months or four months?

ChadT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Took delivery today!
Ordered 10/25/18
Delivered 12/5/18

Thoughts in order:
- wow interest rates suck LOL
- THUSFAR, no transmission stick of doom
- Wow these materials/fit and finish is awesome. I really liked my gen4. Gen5 is a step up. This is a tight vehicle.
- it looks big, mean, and just plane good.
- the ride quality is awesome, coming from a 4th gen rebel with air suspension to a 5th gen on springs. I would say about equal
- soooo stock exhaust is too quiet
- 6'7" employee tested the crew cabs rear leg room. He fits!
- that plug in the rambox. Amazing.
- thusfar the heater is fast and yhe sound system quality is good!
- doorsticker 1308

Siscoster

Reaction score
My sales guy sent me this today! Ordered 10/27 arrived at dealer 12/6! Should be ready for pickup tomorrow some time!

Attachments

• 13076344-10BA-4FE0-A3AD-1859670CEAC7.jpeg
    13076344-10BA-4FE0-A3AD-1859670CEAC7.jpeg
    126.9 KB · Views: 38

Ram’dit

Reaction score
Well my order has changed to status BG. I don’t think this is good. Order status changed on 12/7.

Anyone know what this means?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread