5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

mophead

Reaction score
First post here. couple of quick questions.
I've been in contact with the Mark dealer. The salesman indicated a wait of 18-26 weeks. Is this about right?

How can anyone make sense of the rebate situation? I try to get more info out of the salesman but I don't think I quite understood the current rebates and how that applies to a future delivery date.

Why does the RAM build site come up less than the dealers build sheet (in my case...$2400)?
RAM site is deducting ALL available incentives. Whether they apply to you or not....just like the (dirty) dealers.

Pilk

Reaction score
RAM site is deducting ALL available incentives. Whether they apply to you or not....just like the (dirty) dealers.
Ok..so the 2000 difference is them deducting the rebates without saying they're deducting the rebates....thanks.

So when Mark gives you a price, that includes all rebates?

mcat79

Reaction score
I've been in contact with the Mark dealer. The salesman indicated a wait of 18-26 weeks. Is this about right?

How can anyone make sense of the rebate situation? I try to get more info out of the salesman but I don't think I quite understood the current rebates and how that applies to a future delivery date.

Why does the RAM build site come up less than the dealers build sheet (in my case...$2400)?
Compare the build sheet versus the website and you’ll see that the website does not always reflect pricing changes. Also, MDs price includes the destination fee which is $1795.

Southside

Reaction score

Is it the destination charge missing? nadaguides.com is easier to use imo.

Pilk

Reaction score
Is it the destination charge missing? nadaguides.com is easier to use imo.
Yes....it all matches up but the RAM site build was 68000 even and the MD build was 70400. The discount brought it down to just under 62000 which seems to be inline with what I see others quoting. I probably need to study all the angles so I know what to expect.

mike146

Reaction score
Yes....it all matches up but the RAM site build was 68000 even and the MD build was 70400. The discount brought it down to just under 62000 which seems to be inline with what I see others quoting. I probably need to study all the angles so I know what to expect.
After you finish your build on the RAM website, there is a point in the summary price where if you click on it, it will open a window or popup that shows the price breakdown. Usually there are incentives there that may or may not apply to your build when you actually order the truck.

You also have to compare the prices for each package as they have changed sometimes week to week. Example...rebel night edition started at 525, then went to 1825, then back to 525. Rebel12 package started at 2995, the. Add the gt package and it goes down to 1625 based on assumption of overlap in some of the features overlapping in each package.

You also have to check your POC when ordering because even the dealer can accidentally put in order for something you already get in a package. Example...Your package includes the nav 12 screen, but you can still list it as a standalone extra and be charged for it. If you get the tow package, no need for trailer brake controller, but it is also a standalone item you can easily order.

HRCfan1

Reaction score
Just got my pics from Mark Dodge :p my truck arrived on their lot today. I want to thank everyone on this site, and especially @Eighty & @triple_B for all of the help making this possible!!!

I will update with how my shipping to CT goes.

Nice. Interested to see how the shipping is to CT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bbrodie

Reaction score
Picked up truck yesterday and I am very impressed. Dealer stayed with the original price from when I ordered back in October. Ended up a little over $12000 off MSRP.

mcat79

Reaction score
Picked up truck yesterday and I am very impressed. Dealer stayed with the original price from when I ordered back in October. Ended up a little over $12000 off MSRP.
When did you place your order?

Pilk

Reaction score
1648523930914.png

Does this seem to be inline with what others are getting from MD? This price I'm sure includes 2000 in rebates and maybe 2500 if I'm seeing things right on the Ram build site. I keep seeing the $1000 coupon so that would stack onto this discount? And is this price generally locked in with the option of taking better rebates if available at delivery? Really trying to figure this out before I put in an order. Sorry for all the newb questions.

Last edited:

MO Rebel

Reaction score
View attachment 124599

Does this seem to be inline with what others are getting from MD? This price I'm sure includes 2000 in rebates and maybe 2500 if I'm seeing things right on the Ram build site.

Based on what I’ve seen from MD, my guess is that price is before rebates. Didn’t they tell you when they quoted the price? They are usually around EP or just slightly below (before rebates).

Pilk

Reaction score
Based on what I’ve seen from MD, my guess is that price is before rebates. Didn’t they tell you when they quoted the price? They are usually around EP or just slightly below (before rebates).
I will confirm with my salesman tomorrow. So whatever rebates are available at the delivery would be in addition to the MD discount? Makes it hard not to buy LOL>

Southside

Reaction score
View attachment 124599

Does this seem to be inline with what others are getting from MD? This price I'm sure includes 2000 in rebates and maybe 2500 if I'm seeing things right on the Ram build site. I keep seeing the $1000 coupon so that would stack onto this discount? And is this price generally locked in with the option of taking better rebates if available at delivery? Really trying to figure this out before I put in an order. Sorry for all the newb questions.
I just closed on my truck from MD. That price doesn't include incentives an will lock in the price. The stacking of incentives is complicated and dependent on which ones you choose. In my case i took the 0% x 72 and my 1k ramtrucks.com code didn't work. I saved a ton of $ compared to anything local and the buying experience from MD was the best i have ever experienced. A couple of things to keep in mind MD is insanely busy, especially at the end of a month, so i tried to limit my communications and used email & texting verse calling, and be patient. Also, Stellantis' side of purchasing is a sh@t show, options/ pricing changing constantly, website inaccurate, poor logistics, and awful communication with updates. This fourm provides much better information than the OEM!

alpha_brit

Reaction score
A couple of things to keep in mind MD is insanely busy, especially at the end of a month, so i tried to limit my communications and used email & texting verse calling, and be patient.

Agreed on MD pricing being before rebates and incentives. Since the buyer can opt for different incentives (low interest rates vs certain rebates for example), and since incentives can change, they can't project those until you lock in your order.

I wanted to comment on the quoted comment as well - the only times I spoke to anyone from MD on the phone were when Aaron called me to process the order (he was having trouble getting the program to add the BSM package and wanted to confirm it was a deal-breaker for me) and when I completed the eSign for the purchase paperwork. Everything else was by email and text and it was incredibly efficient.

Pilk

Reaction score
So is the $1000 non-refundable deposit standard operating proceedure? I'm ready to get my order in after adding another $3G in options LOL. Has anyone dealt with salesman Evan Hardy? Am I getting the same deal as I would with any other sales person?

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
So is the $1000 non-refundable deposit standard operating proceedure? I'm ready to get my order in after adding another $3G in options LOL. Has anyone dealt with salesman Evan Hardy? Am I getting the same deal as I would with any other sales person?

no
it is up to each dealer
mine only wanted 500.

UnclJim

Reaction score
My dealer didnt ask for anything down to order. Even after I ditched a Back Country to Get my Rebel

Users who are viewing this thread