5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

BNJMN

Reaction score
My estimated ship date has slipped from Feb 16th to the 21st; sales guy agreed with my hoping for good March incentives at this point.

omaha_cyclone

Reaction score
I check RamChat every day (I know I know), and today I got a new message that my truck is actually In-Transit. Before I was just getting 'awaiting shipping'. Does this status change really mean anything? Will obviously check with my dealer later in the week but I'm curious if RamChat might be onto something.

Ram-583

Reaction score
I check RamChat every day (I know I know), and today I got a new message that my truck is actually In-Transit. Before I was just getting 'awaiting shipping'. Does this status change really mean anything? Will obviously check with my dealer later in the week but I'm curious if RamChat might be onto something.
I emailed my dealer and he told me I am in KZT (second rail departure) so I am hoping that means really soon.... But I have no idea:unsure:

omaha_cyclone

Reaction score
I emailed my dealer and he told me I am in KZT (second rail departure) so I am hoping that means really soon.... But I have no idea:unsure:
What status do you get from Ram Chat? Schedule for shipping or In Transit? I've had a Window Sticker for a month now and the status hasn't changed until today.

Ram-583

Reaction score
What status do you get from Ram Chat? Schedule for shipping or In Transit? I've had a Window Sticker for a month now and the status hasn't changed until today.
I get the Standard answer "Your truck has shipped and we have no more information until the truck arrives at your dealer. Is there anything else we can help you with?" I have had that since 2 days after I got the window sticker from RAM Chat and the only reason I even got a window sticker was because of some of the Elite members of this forum like Triple8 and Eighty!

Last edited:

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I get the Standard answer "You truck has shipped and we have no more informotaion untill the truck arrives at your dealer. Is there anything else we can help you with?" I have had that since 2 days after I got the window sticker from RAM Chat and the only reason I even got a window sticker was because of some of the Elite members of this forum like Triple8 and Eighty!
ram chat is a make you feel good message board.

the dealer is your best bet for everything after a window sticker is issued. even if they do not like it talk with them

Eddieb1771

Reaction score
My saga is almost over. Ordered 7-6-21 BS 2-2-22 WS 2-6-22 delivered to dealer 2-16-22. I'm only 15 minutes from the plant. Hopefully the dealer will call tomarrow morning to tell me to come get it.

Bobbiegunn

Reaction score
My saga is almost over. Ordered 7-6-21 BS 2-2-22 WS 2-6-22 delivered to dealer 2-16-22. I'm only 15 minutes from the plant. Hopefully the dealer will call tomarrow morning to tell me to come get it.
Great to hear yours is so close, I ordered on 7-16-21 BS 2-2-22 WS 2-2-22 and they told me today its still at plant waiting to loaded on a train to PA. Maybe I'll see my truck some time this spring.

mike146

Reaction score
Still no WS for me. Checked with RAM chat as it has been a week now and they said it is still at body vendor. I did get the bed utility and spray in bedliner, not sure what else they need to do there...and the GT decals.

Was seeing 1 or 2 days for most BS to WS lately, so I went to the tracker to have a better look and saw that many of the trucks have 10 to 20 days and some even more. I was starting to think maybe something wrong with build, but once again, info here on the forum is the best it can be.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Still no WS for me. Checked with RAM chat as it has been a week now and they said it is still at body vendor. I did get the bed utility and spray in bedliner, not sure what else they need to do there...and the GT decals.

Was seeing 1 or 2 days for most BS to WS lately, so I went to the tracker to have a better look and saw that many of the trucks have 10 to 20 days and some even more. I was starting to think maybe something wrong with build, but once again, info here on the forum is the best it can be.
Yeah, the current averages (based on member data) are as follows:
Min = 0 days
Max = 95 days
Mean = 5.3 days
Median = 2 days

warz00

Reaction score

And remember - getting the WS just puts you in another line - according to Ram chat mine has been sitting in storage in PA since the beginning of the month

TSL

Reaction score
For those of us waiting for our truck to show up at the dealer, it could be worse : you could be waiting for a Porsche , Bentley, Audi coming in from Europe... and your ship is not going to come in because it's on fire in the Atlantic Ocean :

I read that there are Li-ion car batteries burning as well. Not good !

I guess waiting in a rail yard is not so bad in comparison !

Phippy

Reaction score
My Laramie Night Edition ordered 1/10, WS 2/3, delivered to my dealership today 2/18. Was not expecting till March but will be picking up Presidents Day Monday hope to save few more bucks. Still in shock.

Last edited:

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My Laramie Night Edition ordered 1/10, WS 2/3, delivered to my dealership today 2/18. Was not expecting till much but will be picking up Presidents Day Monday hope to save few more bucks. Still in shock.
Congrats. I'm picking mine up on Monday as well.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
For those of us waiting for our truck to show up at the dealer, it could be worse : you could be waiting for a Porsche , Bentley, Audi coming in from Europe... and your ship is not going to come in because it's on fire in the Atlantic Ocean :

I read that there are Li-ion car batteries burning as well. Not good !

I guess waiting in a rail yard is not so bad in comparison !
guess you missed my thread here;

TSL

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online