5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I hope you are wrong...... They did tell me 2 - 3 weeks after it leaves the plant for it to show up at the dealer..... Well see how that pans out.
Average transit time (from window sticker to lot) for Indiana is 13.8 days.

omaha_cyclone

Reaction score
Average transit time (from window sticker to lot) for Indiana is 13.8 days.
I think these averages should be thrown out the window now. I'm going on a month from WS in Iowa. I think the trucking issues are becoming significantly worse now. My dealer said I shouldn't even expect it for a few more weeks, which would be around 45-50 days if he's right.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I think these averages should be thrown out the window now. I'm going on a month from WS in Iowa. I think the trucking issues are becoming significantly worse now. My dealer said I shouldn't even expect it for a few more weeks, which would be around 45-50 days if he's right.
that is what I thought too
but triple_b told me he is tracking all trucks not just members and that changes the average

omaha_cyclone

Reaction score
that is what I thought too
but triple_b told me he is tracking all trucks not just members and that changes the average
Exactly. I think that number is much lower than reality because of the volume he's tracking. Either way, my order is going to be triple the average. It doesn't really help at the individual level, though I'm glad he's tracking it.

warz00

Reaction score
My WS was 1/21 - avg to PA has been 21.4 days…but from ram chat:

Approved for shipment but not scheduled. Has been shipped to storage until scheduled Dates will be provided once your Ram begins to ship to the Dealers.

my mother always told me I wasn’t average…. 😂

omaha_cyclone

Reaction score
My WS was 1/21 - avg to PA has been 21.4 days…but from ram chat:

Approved for shipment but not scheduled. Has been shipped to storage until scheduled Dates will be provided once your Ram begins to ship to the Dealers.

my mother always told me I wasn’t average…. 😂
Same status here. I think I'll just check back in a month. Hard to believe this is what it's come to.

truckless

Reaction score
Hallelujah! Just got off the phone with my dealer. Finally have a VIN… 2 of them. One for the truck I ordered 2 months ago and for the one I ordered 5 months ago.

Hopefully that doesn't mean I'm Still in for another 5 month wait lol

Last edited:

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hallelujah! Just got off the phone with my dealer. Finally have a VIN… 2 of them. One for the truck I ordered 2 months ago and for the one I ordered 5 months ago.

Hopefully that doesn't mean I'm Still in for another 5 month wait lol
Well I have bad news for you. Those VINs were not assigned 2 months ago or 5 months ago. Both of the VINs you submitted were assigned days ago (308318 and 314940). Not sure whose desk your orders sat on for that long, but nothing was done with them until February of this month.

mike146

Reaction score
@triple_B , @Eighty Not sure who actually posts the BS and WS to the tracker, but for some reason, the BS link on the tracker is no longer working. I used the link in the build sheet topic listed under general discussion and that worked. I just check every once in a while due to fact I am still waiting for window sticker to pop. When it didn't work yesterday and night before I chalked it up to server problems, but when this morning still down I had that slight panic of what happened to my truck.

Again, it works from other link and build sheet is still there.

Thanks again for everything you do for the members here and TRX forum.

Cheers

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
@triple_B , @Eighty Not sure who actually posts the BS and WS to the tracker, but for some reason, the BS link on the tracker is no longer working. I used the link in the build sheet topic listed under general discussion and that worked. I just check every once in a while due to fact I am still waiting for window sticker to pop. When it didn't work yesterday and night before I chalked it up to server problems, but when this morning still down I had that slight panic of what happened to my truck.

Again, it works from other link and build sheet is still there.

Thanks again for everything you do for the members here and TRX forum.

Cheers
The link in the tracker (for your BS) works for me. So that suggests it's a caching issue on your computer (the link in the post is slightly different than the link in the tracker, but both lead to your build sheet). You probably clicked that link when the server was down, and now your computer is stuck on that cached page. Clear your cache and try it again.

mike146

Reaction score
The link in the tracker (for your BS) works for me. So that suggests it's a caching issue on your computer (the link in the post is slightly different than the link in the tracker, but both lead to your build sheet). You probably clicked that link when the server was down, and now your computer is stuck on that cached page. Clear your cache and try it again.

Thank you

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well I have bad news for you. Those VINs were not assigned 2 months ago or 5 months ago. Both of the VINs you submitted were assigned days ago (308318 and 314940). Not sure whose desk your orders sat on for that long, but nothing was done with them until February of this month.
I would be furious. That's a big middle finger to a customer.

truckless

Reaction score

I know. Canadian orders. Been getting POCs watching them bounce back and forth between BX and BG status.

Not the dealers fault and 100% on Ram.

Users who are viewing this thread