5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

eerattler

Reaction score
Window Sticker
It could be a month before they issue the WS? Please tell me you are pulling my leg. Between being a Jeep owner for almost 25 years to this my first RAM experience I feel like I’m in an abusive relationship with ChryslerDodgeJeepRam Stellantis

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
It could be a month before they issue the WS? Please tell me you are pulling my leg. Between being a Jeep owner for almost 25 years to this my first RAM experience I feel like I’m in an abusive relationship with ChryslerDodgeJeepRam Stellantis
the posters who are getting their trucks fast are the exception

most of us are waiting or have been waiting

sactruck

Reaction score
I picked up my Longhorn today. Ordered 11/18/21, released for shipping 1/3/22, at railyard 1 hour form dealer 1/24, delivered to dealer 2/10, and picked up 2/11. I am very lucky that the truck was able to be delivered today because there was a $500 Albany Area rebate that expires after today. I was able to use 4 rebates for a total of $3000 ($1000 FCA rebate, $500 Albany NY area rebate, $500 Presidents day rebate, $1000 Ram credit card rebate). Note that I had 2 additional rebates in the system ( $500 Penfed rebate and $1000 pop up rebate that I got this week when building a truck on the Ram site). These two rebates did not stack with the Ram credit card rebate and I could only choose 1 of the rebates to use. The truck looks like it was put together well even though it was manufactured between Christmas and New Years. I traded a 2019 Bighorn that was the best truck that I ever have owned.

Attachments

• PXL_20220211_191349909.MP.jpg
    PXL_20220211_191349909.MP.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 36

Bobbiegunn

Reaction score
Who is your dealer?
I’m beyond frustrated. I ordered my vehicle in August 2021. I’ve periodically contacted my dealer and RamChat getting absolutely no useful info on status. Today I reached out to RamChat and they couldn’t give me a straight answer. They simply said D1 with no estimated build date or ship date. I was about to throw the towel in and not buy the truck at all, and reached out to the dealer. The dealer says estimated ship date of 2/20. What a mess.
I got the same answers from Ram Chat and Dealer connect and I ordered mine on 7-16-21 got VIN 7-17-21 was in D till 1-11-22 then showed D1 with shipping date of 1-31-22, got a new POC showed same, 1-31-22 came and went no build, I finally got a Build Sheet on 2-2-22 and Window sticker on the same day. RAM confirmed shipping but no dates. Dealer connect shows TBD on shipping, no one know where my truck is but its not at the factory.

sactruck

Reaction score
I know the feeling. I think Ram feeds the high volume dealers first.
I don't think volume dealers get fed first. I ordered my Ram from a very small dealer and it was built in 6 weeks. Shipping took longer than I expected (almost 6 weeks) with almost 3 weeks spent in the railyard 1 hour from the dealer. The dealer seems to think that the trucks may not leave the railyard until they have a full transport truck load.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I got the same answers from Ram Chat and Dealer connect and I ordered mine on 7-16-21 got VIN 7-17-21 was in D till 1-11-22 then showed D1 with shipping date of 1-31-22, got a new POC showed same, 1-31-22 came and went no build, I finally got a Build Sheet on 2-2-22 and Window sticker on the same day. RAM confirmed shipping but no dates. Dealer connect shows TBD on shipping, no one know where my truck is but its not at the factory.
ask dealer for the dealer connect printout

warz00

Reaction score
What does the printout show when it’s like the one I posted? To me it seems like the truck is in limbo - am I not seeing something? (Serious question - not at all attempting to be snarky!)

Attachments

• A2D2C288-83F0-483F-80EA-913AC6A9B5F3.png
    A2D2C288-83F0-483F-80EA-913AC6A9B5F3.png
    218.9 KB · Views: 45

trino36

Reaction score
I called the dealer last week to get up date on my truck (ordered 1-14-22). Surprised to her I have a vin already (disappointed in their ability to keep me updated). Vin # is 1C68SRFMT3NN289348. I was also told is in D1 and Projected delivery was 2/9/22. Any updated are appreciated.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I called the dealer last week to get up date on my truck (ordered 1-14-22). Surprised to her I have a vin already (disappointed in their ability to keep me updated). Vin # is 1C68SRFMT3NN289348. I was also told is in D1 and Projected delivery was 2/9/22. Any updated are appreciated.
You've got a typo in your VIN. The fourth digit can't be 8. I believe that should be removed completely, then the remaining 17 digits appear correct. Can you confirm that your VIN should be 1C6SRFMT3NN289348?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You've got a typo in your VIN. The fourth digit can't be 8. I believe that should be removed completely, then the remaining 17 digits appear correct. Can you confirm that your VIN should be 1C6SRFMT3NN289348?
I'm going to go ahead and answer my own question. Yes, that's the correct VIN. Your build sheet was issued on 2/10/22, and you also have a window sticker already. So it's been released from the factory for shipping, and invoiced to the dealer.

The build sheet servers are having issues this morning, so you may not be able to download the build sheet for a bit.

trino36

Reaction score
I'm going to go ahead and answer my own question. Yes, that's the correct VIN. Your build sheet was issued on 2/10/22, and you also have a window sticker already. So it's been released from the factory for shipping, and invoiced to the dealer.

The build sheet servers are having issues this morning, so you may not be able to download the build sheet for a bit.

Thanks!!!! Thats all the options I ordered so that must be it! Thanks for the update!

trino36

Reaction score
Now the wait.... Hopefully you'll see it in 6-8 weeks.... Good Luck
I hope you are wrong...... They did tell me 2 - 3 weeks after it leaves the plant for it to show up at the dealer..... Well see how that pans out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online