5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

McNoFinger

Reaction score
Way to ruin my Christmas !!! LOL just kidding, it still beats the "We are gathering all the parts" line that I have heard for 6 weeks now.
According to what the FCA rep told my dealer, it’s slated to be built January 6. If that’s the case, my dealer told me to expect it beginning to middle of February.

Cda3488

Reaction score
I ordered a laramie night on 11-27
Hopefully im right behind you. I been in d1 for about 2 weeks
I went in to D1 pretty quick and was built over a weekend but then a screeching halt after that. Sitting at the body vendor for a week now.. good luck to you!!

Johnsonroda27

Reaction score
I went in to D1 pretty quick and was built over a weekend but then a screeching halt after that. Sitting at the body vendor for a week now.. good luck to you!!
What options/packages did you have if you dont mind me asking?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Johnsonroda27

Reaction score
Laramie 1500 GT package, level 1, bed group, multi tailgate, granite color. What’s yours?
Laramie night 4x4, level 2, e torque, 33 gal tank, 3.92 gears. Bright white.

Johnsonroda27

Reaction score
Laramie 1500 GT package, level 1, bed group, multi tailgate, granite color. What’s yours?
Hoping @bigdodge can find my build sheet. There was some back and fourth about the BSM. I still dont know if im getting it or not.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you. Do you have a build sheet for mine?
I still dont know if i will have blind spot or not on mine. VIN 1C6SRFJT2NN246043

Your truck hasn’t been built yet. Build Sheets are produced after the truck comes off the assembly line.

drm827

Reaction score
I haven’t been on here in months as I’ve been quite sour since I’ve been waiting for my truck since mid-February due to the dealer ordering it wrong. I’ve talked to the regional rep and the owner, all I get is that sunroofs and the big entertainment screens are what is holding things up. Contradicting statements from them on whether or not supply chain is fixed but since I still don’t have a truck I know the answer.
Does this sound accurate? I tried searching through the posts but couldn’t find anything so sorry for repeating this.

Users who are viewing this thread