5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Rgerhardt

Reaction score
I checked my VIN this morning and it has Fam: DT TRACKING: 10802T15 and FAM: DT TRACKING: 10819T09. Is there a magic decoder for these? Dealer said it will be at the rail yard on the 3rd.
Thanks

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I checked my VIN this morning and it has Fam: DT TRACKING: 10802T15 and FAM: DT TRACKING: 10819T09. Is there a magic decoder for these? Dealer said it will be at the rail yard on the 3rd.
Thanks
I've never bothered to try to figure out what those codes represent, but I just searched all of the build sheets (102,174 of them).
10,842 of them have the first code (10802T15), ranging from VIN 100212 to 252889
12,830 of them have the second code (10819T09), ranging from VIN 100199 to 260085

omaha_cyclone

Reaction score
Has anyone received a POC confirmed Scheduled Build Date, then regressed back into scheduling phase? My POC says Jan 7 but now Ram Chat is saying it's in scheduling awaiting parts. I know not to listen to Ram Chat but curious if it's possible to actually go backwards even after build date is established. I assumed the only change would be the build date moving out.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Has anyone received a POC confirmed Scheduled Build Date, then regressed back into scheduling phase? My POC says Jan 7 but now Ram Chat is saying it's in scheduling awaiting parts. I know not to listen to Ram Chat but curious if it's possible to actually go backwards even after build date is established. I assumed the only change would be the build date moving out.
ram chat does not always have correct info
but yes some have gone to D-1 and back to D

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I've heard of several people (between both forums) say this has happened recently. Want my guess? They're taking your parts to build someone else's truck - either a replacement truck that is damaged/defective, or building a high-priority truck for someone that gets to skip the line.

omaha_cyclone

Reaction score
I've heard of several people (between both forums) say this has happened recently. Want my guess? They're taking your parts to build someone else's truck - either a replacement truck that is damaged/defective, or building a high-priority truck for someone that gets to skip the line.
That would be some bs. Been waiting since September and finally thought I had some good news. Will likely just wait until my first build date to see if it's changed.

cjerman617

Reaction score
I’m new to the forum, and new to Ram ownership (well almost ownership). I just ordered my first Ram, and first vehicle ever ordered, on 12/13.

I see that most of you are getting updates on your vehicles. How? I text my guy at the dealership and he gives me updates, but I don’t want to keep bugging him.

How long does the process typically take?

Any info greatly appreciated!

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I’m new to the forum, and new to Ram ownership (well almost ownership). I just ordered my first Ram, and first vehicle ever ordered, on 12/13.

I see that most of you are getting updates on your vehicles. How? I text my guy at the dealership and he gives me updates, but I don’t want to keep bugging him.

welcome to the forum - zoo
we get updates by having the dealer give us an updated POC

we also get help from triple_b and eighty
go here and enter your vin and after a few days you will see your info

take some time to read this thread

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score

When you ordered you should have received a POC (Priced Order Confirmation) You should of received a VIN by now and if not don't hesitate to bug your dealer!! Once you have a VIN you can post it here on the tracker that @Eighty and @triple_B has setup! And welcome!

cjerman617

Reaction score
welcome to the forum - zoo
we get updates by having the dealer give us an updated POC

we also get help from triple_b and eighty
go here and enter your vin and after a few days you will see your info

take some time to read this thread
Thanks!

cjerman617

Reaction score
When you ordered you should have received a POC (Priced Order Confirmation) You should of received a VIN by now and if not don't hesitate to bug your dealer!! Once you have a VIN you can post it here on the tracker that @Eighty and @triple_B has setup! And welcome!
I submitted my info for the tracker.
Thanks!

PatBlueLaramie

Reaction score
Added my order to the tracker as well. Many thanks for the link, as well as everyone who puts in the time to keep up with orders for the forum members.

myownstatus

Reaction score
knowing that the truck has been built and Cassen delivered to the rail yard for transport I’m twiddling my fingers in excitement and anxiety to have the truck delivered.

Users who are viewing this thread