5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I haven’t been on here in months as I’ve been quite sour since I’ve been waiting for my truck since mid-February due to the dealer ordering it wrong. I’ve talked to the regional rep and the owner, all I get is that sunroofs and the big entertainment screens are what is holding things up. Contradicting statements from them on whether or not supply chain is fixed but since I still don’t have a truck I know the answer.
Does this sound accurate? I tried searching through the posts but couldn’t find anything so sorry for repeating this.
should have had the dealer order you another one
that is what a lot of us did

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I haven’t been on here in months as I’ve been quite sour since I’ve been waiting for my truck since mid-February due to the dealer ordering it wrong. I’ve talked to the regional rep and the owner, all I get is that sunroofs and the big entertainment screens are what is holding things up. Contradicting statements from them on whether or not supply chain is fixed but since I still don’t have a truck I know the answer.
Does this sound accurate? I tried searching through the posts but couldn’t find anything so sorry for repeating this.
As of today, Ram has built 100,512 trucks (for the 2022 model year).
22,441 of them have the pano sunroof. But apparently they can't find one for you.
47,471 of them have the 12" touchscreen. But apparently they can't find one for you.
It amazes me how much BS is out there, regarding the reason for delays.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
just order another one from mark dodge

Tinshield

Reaction score
22,441 of them have the pano sunroof. But apparently they can't find one for you.
47,471 of them have the 12" touchscreen. But apparently they can't find one for you.
Amazing. Built mine in 3 weeks…

drm827

Reaction score
Agreed. Thanks man.

AV8OR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I ordered my Limited Diesel with all the boxes checked sans the sunroof on August 12th and it’s still not here.

I’ve asked the dealer several times what item / items I’ve checked that is holding up my order and I can‘t get an answer.

Randboye

Reaction score
It's like any excuse will do if they don't want to do something.
Eighty since you have access to all the statics, can you provide how many trucks with the Trailer Surround View Camera system's XN1 have been built? Thanks

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It's like any excuse will do if they don't want to do something.
Eighty since you have access to all the statics, can you provide how many trucks with the Trailer Surround View Camera system's XN1 have been built? Thanks
I only find 778 (out of 100,512) build sheets with "Trailer Surround View Camera".

omaha_cyclone

Reaction score
Thanks. I guess I will be one of the few unicorns with that option as of now.
How did you get trailer surround camera? Also how did you get the technology group? When I ordered in Sep, I got Limited Level 1, Trailer Tow Group, and Night edition. There were no other options for Tech or Trailer Surround.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Eighty, could you share how many GT packages have been ordered? Just curious, thanks buddy!
I can't see how many have been ordered, only how many have been built.
1,050 Rebel G/T's
1,447 Laramie G/T's

Randboye

Reaction score
How did you get trailer surround camera? Also how did you get the technology group? When I ordered in Sep, I got Limited Level 1, Trailer Tow Group, and Night edition. There were no other options for Tech or Trailer Surround.
Those options were available when I ordered Jun 7th. Truck was bulit with them so says BS and WS

Hawaiian_Built

Reaction score
275/55R20 OWL All-Terrain Tires
Thats interesting. My Laramie with Night edition and off road group is projected to come with the 285/45R22 all seasons. Dealer couldnt change it either. But I plan to swap them as well. Probably lift and 33-35s.

Cda3488

Reaction score
I can't see how many have been ordered, only how many have been built.
1,050 Rebel G/T's
1,447 Laramie G/T's
Well that’s cool to know that I have 1 of 1447 vehicles in the US lol. Thanks I appreciate it. Now come on shipping!!!

Users who are viewing this thread