5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Eddieb1771

Reaction score
I talked to my salesman today. He assures me that I'm price protected and the truck will be as I built it. That the options in the the packages will be what was in them when we put it together. Hopefully he's right.

Avayel

Reaction score
UPDATE

There is no update haha JK spoke with Ram chat this morning, almost 6 months into waiting for my build and they have confirmed my build is done (FINALLY) and waiting for quality inspection. Maybe I will get it before year end 🙃

As for the build sheet and window sticker, they said those are not available until my truck arrives at the dealership...that doesn't sound right but maybe? Then again, they said they could see the build sheet and I cannot so who knows haha

yup ram

Reaction score
UPDATE

There is no update haha JK spoke with Ram chat this morning, almost 6 months into waiting for my build and they have confirmed my build is done (FINALLY) and waiting for quality inspection. Maybe I will get it before year end 🙃

As for the build sheet and window sticker, they said those are not available until my truck arrives at the dealership...that doesn't sound right but maybe? Then again, they said they could see the build sheet and I cannot so who knows haha
To find your build sheet, go here.

To find your window sticker, copy and paste this link, then add your VIN at the end of it:

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
UPDATE

The servers are brutally slow this morning, but your build sheet did pop up.

Cocheese

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

After lurking around this forum for about three years, I finally joined the DT family. I ordered it on 12/8 and got the VIN on 12/10. 1C6SRFHT2NN251409. I've been look at a lot of signatures and seems like you guys are getting your trucks anywhere from 2 to 6 months. Of course, a lot of members have not receive their trucks ye. So, what is the realistic time frame? My order is a Limited, Night Edition, Level 1 equipment group, Pearl white, limited slip diff, Pano roof, 3.92, 33 gal, BUG, MFT., trailer brake controller.
My salesman told me it's going to take 6 months, but the sales manager said 12 to 14 weeks. Not sure who to believe. Thanks.

myownstatus

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

After lurking around this forum for about three years, I finally joined the DT family. I ordered it on 12/8 and got the VIN on 12/10. 1C6SRFHT2NN251409. I've been look at a lot of signatures and seems like you guys are getting your trucks anywhere from 2 to 6 months. Of course, a lot of members have not receive their trucks ye. So, what is the realistic time frame? My order is a Limited, Night Edition, Level 1 equipment group, Pearl white, limited slip diff, Pano roof, 3.92, 33 gal, BUG, MFT., trailer brake controller.
My salesman told me it's going to take 6 months, but the sales manager said 12 to 14 weeks. Not sure who to believe. Thanks.
I don’t think there is a realistic time frame, RAM is just making trucks out of chronological order. Ive seen some members get their trucks within weeks, some wait a month or two and some that have the patience of the world.

I received the same mediocre message time frame ordeal of 8-14 weeks. I truly doubt it and have no relative expectations of receiving the truck within that time.

Some others can provide a more depth perception of the time frame as I just ordered recently.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Welcome. I'll add you to the tracker. You can join all of the tracking fun on this thread:

aussie_ram

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I don’t think there is a realistic time frame, RAM is just making trucks out of chronological order. Ive seen some members get their trucks within weeks, some wait a month or two and some that have the patience of the world.

I received the same mediocre message time frame ordeal of 8-14 weeks. I truly doubt it and have no relative expectations of receiving the truck within that time.

Some others can provide a more depth perception of the time frame as I just ordered recently.

As an example, your order date @myownstatus is almost 2 months after mine and we have the same ESD. Basically just a lottery.

Last edited:

yup ram

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Its a crap shoot. Options and VIN dont seem to matter. You're right that some people have been waiting 6+ months. However, I've seen some lucky folks go from order placed to truck built in less than a a few weeks lately. Your salesman told you 6 months to set your expectations low. My guess is that you'll be in your truck sooner than that but who knows how much sooner. Seems that newer orders seem to be moving along a lot faster than older orders so you've got that potential trend going for you.

Tinshield

Reaction score
Submitted my order November 24th. Already see the build sheet and window sticker. That's good I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread