5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

brenan00

Reaction score
When someone is born we don't call them 1 till they the next year.
Same with wedding anniversaries. You aren't married for a year till the next calendar year.

In this case 2012 is year Zero with it turning one year old in 2013
Like I have heard in China you are born at one year not one day.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
When someone is born we don't call them 1 till they the next year.
Same with wedding anniversaries. You aren't married for a year till the next calendar year.

In this case 2012 is year Zero with it turning one year old in 2013
Lol, I hear you. But in the case of "model years", 2012 was the first model year - not the zeroeth model year. So 2022 is the 11th model year.

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
Don't we have some members on here that ordered 4x2 Limited with 10th anniversary?
Don't know, but the online configuration tool doesn't let you do it. I tried both ways and it only showed up under the 4x4. Not sure if the dealers are able to do it though.

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
Lol, I hear you. But in the case of "model years", 2012 was the first model year - not the zeroeth model year. So 2022 is the 11th model year.
I do agree, 11th model year but only passed the 10th anniversary. My understanding is those be a round down not a round up.

Croaker

Reaction score
I got it !!
Now what the hell am I going to do with two ? 😂.

Estimated 7-9 week turned out to be five months. But my dealer, Hunter Dodge in Lancaster, kept me in touch with weekly updates. Shout out to those guys for making the best of a long extended delivery.

Aside from the long wait, this was the best vehicle buying experience I have ever had. I ordered over the phone and they delivered to my doorstep. …Class Act.

…and as hard as we tried we only found one thing wrong...a missing passenger side foam cup insert. It is a beautiful truck.
50F02F77-A984-49E2-8A7F-C4347DCB8CB6.jpeg

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
Hello AMS.....

So I think your "credible anonymous source" is not so credible. My dealership just texted to me now a video showing them inputing an order for a 10th Anniversary and "Blue Shade" is still not shown as a color option to order.

Bummer,
Bernie
Hey Bernie,

Check with your dealer again periodically this week. My source informed me Blue Shade Pearl should open for orders this week-possibly today or tomorrow.

Scott_R

Reaction score
Hello All,

New to the forum... This will be my 3rd Ram. (2000 Dakota & 2009 Bighorn) Looking forward to a new 2022. Tried searching, however there is a ton of information here. Can someone guide me to the link for build tracking? I understand that members of the forum are also tracking overall data. The last six of my VIN 193419. The dealer tells me that it is now in D status.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hello All,

New to the forum... This will be my 3rd Ram. (2000 Dakota & 2009 Bighorn) Looking forward to a new 2022. Tried searching, however there is a ton of information here. Can someone guide me to the link for build tracking? I understand that members of the forum are also tracking overall data. The last six of my VIN 193419. The dealer tells me that it is now in D status.
Sure. Enter your info in the form (link below), and then watch for the daily updates in the thread linked below.

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
Hello All,

Welcome to the team of misfits that is the 5th Gen Rams forum!!

kglassic

Reaction score
How disappointing, if my local dealership isn’t able to honor the price despite the affiliates pricing being scratched by corporate anyone is welcome to that Big Horn when it arrives because I won’t participate in the bait and switch pricing scheme.
What day was your order placed? If it was prior to October 1, Stellantis/RAM allows the dealer to apply for price protection at time of delivery (when your truck arrives). We have delivered a couple RAMS as well as Wranglers since October 1 that were Affliate Rewards eligible and were able to collect the incentive.

JBV

Reaction score
exciting, but ugh, too bad about the work thing!! mine arrived by train in some railyards outside of Vancouver, a days drive (including ferry) to the Island. dealer said it would be ready for delivery sometime next week. aye carumba!

JBV

Reaction score
it went slow as molasses to start, then the switch to 22, then more delays, but once it had the build sheet, it went gangbusters. shipped and trucked to my remote location on Vancouver Island all within 2 weeks. dealer finance lady called in the morning to discuss the business end and nonchalantly said, and your truck is here, but not ready yet...... too bad lady, cause i'm a comin!! so here it is, fresh off the transporter. hoping for delivery on Friday if they can swing it. i'm thinking, i don't care if the GM has to clean it up, all hands on deck, chop chop, let's go!

ram.jpeg truck.jpeg

JBV

Reaction score
first order of business will be new tires. second order is get canopy installed. then into the detailers for PPF, graphene paint coating and undercoating.

JBV

Reaction score
i think so. the 2 local dealers (other one is about 45 minutes south) have a whack of classics. i think it's all they could get for a while.

BernieR

Reaction score
Hey Bernie,

Check with your dealer again periodically this week. My source informed me Blue Shade Pearl should open for orders this week-possibly today or tomorrow.
Hey AMS,

I have asked him to go and check so many times telling him that " I saw it on the internet " that Blue Shade was available to order but I feel like the boy who cried wolf.....

Cheers,
Bernie

Users who are viewing this thread