5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How disappointing, if my local dealership isn’t able to honor the price despite the affiliates pricing being scratched by corporate anyone is welcome to that Big Horn when it arrives because I won’t participate in the bait and switch pricing scheme.
I don't blame ya. If I had ordered locally I'd be walking away because it's close to a $6500 spread between MSRP and 1% under invoice. In my case, it's a net difference of $400.

BernieR

Reaction score
Maybe this has already been posted but I had a tip from a credible anonymous source that says that all the model year 22 DT info will be posted on the ram trucks.com website on Wednesday the 6th. Also Blue Shade Pearl confirmed to be the same as Reactor Blue on Durango and available to order this month.
Hello AMS.....

So I think your "credible anonymous source" is not so credible. My dealership just texted to me now a video showing them inputing an order for a 10th Anniversary and "Blue Shade" is still not shown as a color option to order.

Bummer,
Bernie

brenan00

Reaction score
No. No information. Just waiting in QC. and shipping. Now I gotta sell the 2016. I’m a little nervous about the new one and why it was held. I have had zero problems with the 2016. (Except the EGR cooler)
I have changed the oil religiously at 5000 mile intervals. I think frequent oil change is the key…10,000 miles is too long between changes on a diesel IMO.
Me too, I am almost at a 1000 and I will do my first change then and do the rear end too. See if there are any metal shavings. Good Luck selling the '16 and have fun with the '21.

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
Hello AMS.....

So I think your "credible anonymous source" is not so credible. My dealership just texted to me now a video showing them inputing an order for a 10th Anniversary and "Blue Shade" is still not shown as a color option to order.

Bummer,
Bernie
He never said available to order on the 6th, just that it is the same as the reactor blue on the Durango
The website did change to show the 2022's late on the night of the 5th. So I think his source is accurate.

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
I know that this is floating around the forum already today about the Affiliate Discounts, but I just got an update from Mark Dodge:

Hi Patrick,
Hope you are doing well!!! Your order status is attached. Still in D, but I believe that the Sterling Heights plant is going to get rolling more here soon. At least that’s the impression I was given today in the Stellantis conference.

By the way, I see that you asked me about Affiliate discount last month. Stellantis nixed it. If you enrolled to get the discount, we will reimburse you the membership fee at time of delivery. Just have your enrollment letter to submit when you order comes in. Sorry about that.

Holler at me again next month and hopefully I will have good news to share!"

So indeed, the Affiliate Program has been axed for the 2022's in addition to the 2021's. If Mark Dodge says it, I believe it. There are not finer folks in the car business.
And people called me crazy when I said I got my confirmation it was going away and the FCA site seemed to confirm it was gone. I am not a fan of this practice, I am just happy my dealer is going to come down to invoice after initially telling me only MSRP.

BernieR

Reaction score
And people called me crazy when I said I got my confirmation it was going away and the FCA site seemed to confirm it was gone. I am not a fan of this practice, I am just happy my dealer is going to come down to invoice after initially telling me only MSRP.
ok good point.... " available to order this month". We shall see! My dealership says that those changes like color options typically happen at the beginning of each month.

Bernie

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
Hello AMS.....

Bummer,
Bernie
It's not available to order NOW, it's available to order THIS MONTH. My apologies if I didn't clarify that enough. What my source told me was Blue Shade Pearl will open for orders THIS MONTH (October) with a slight possibility of this week (first full week of October)

BernieR

Reaction score
It's not available to order NOW, it's available to order THIS MONTH. My apologies if I didn't clarify that enough. What my source told me was Blue Shade Pearl will open for orders THIS MONTH (October) with a slight possibility of this week (first full week of October)
Thx AMS,

You. mentioned, “ source that says that all the model year 22 DT info will be posted on the ram trucks.com website on Wednesday the 6th.”

can you point me in the right direction on the RAMTrucks website where I can configure / build a 10th Anniversary Edition Limited?

thx,
Bernie

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
Thx AMS,

You. mentioned, “ source that says that all the model year 22 DT info will be posted on the ram trucks.com website on Wednesday the 6th.”

can you point me in the right direction on the RAMTrucks website where I can configure / build a 10th Anniversary Edition Limited?

thx,
Bernie
On the site in the area you pick your trim, you have to click a slider from 2021 to 2022. I was able to build my build exactly

BernieR

Reaction score
On the site in the area you pick your trim, you have to click a slider from 2021 to 2022. I was able to build my build exactly
Yeah I am there at the 2022 slider..... and no option to choose the 10TH Anniversary Edition Limited model seems apparent to me! Can you respond back with a link or a description of how you get the Ram 1500 Limited 10th Anniversary Edition in the build ?

Heres the starting point:

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Yeah I am there at the 2022 slider..... and no option to choose the 10TH Anniversary Edition Limited model seems apparent to me! Can you respond back with a link or a description of how you get the Ram 1500 Limited 10th Anniversary Edition in the build ?

try this

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score

The 10th Anniversary is a package available on the Limited trim. So you must select Limited as a basis then go through the configurator tool.

BernieR

Reaction score
The 10th Anniversary is a package available on the Limited trim. So you must select Limited as a basis then go through the configurator tool.
Yeah I tried that but it doesn't come up as a package to add for me under the Limited model.

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
Yeah I tried that but it doesn't come up as a package to add for me under the Limited model.

I just tried your link and you are correct ....it does not come up.... that is royally screwed up!!!!! WTH

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score

I just tried your link and you are correct ....it does not come up.... that is royally screwed up!!!!! WTH
Slider has to also be hit to 4x4 the 10th anniversary edition is not offered on the 4x2
1633706534934.png

jmt8706

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If the 10th anniv. edition was for the 2021 models, I don't think they would continue it for the 2022 models, it would have to be an 11th anniversary edition.

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
If the 10th anniv. edition was for the 2021 models, I don't think they would continue it for the 2022 models, it would have to be an 11th anniversary edition.
The Limited Longhorn 10th anniversary was 2021, the Limited 10th anniversary is 2022. Both can still be seen if you pick the right years and trim.
1633707733797.png

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The Limited Longhorn 10th anniversary was 2021, the Limited 10th anniversary is 2022. Both can still be seen if you pick the right years and trim.
View attachment 107530
But if you stop and think about it, this is the 11th year of the Limited.
2012 - year 1
2013 - year 2
2021 - year 10

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
But if you stop and think about it, this is the 11th year of the Limited.
2012 - year 1
2013 - year 2
2021 - year 10
When someone is born we don't call them 1 till they the next year.
Same with wedding anniversaries. You aren't married for a year till the next calendar year.

In this case 2012 is year Zero with it turning one year old in 2013

Users who are viewing this thread