5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Red Rocket

Reaction score
Has anyone ordered a 2022 ram 2500 Cummins big horn fully loaded and picked it up yet? I ordered mine first

feuerdog

Reaction score
Just got the call from the dealer,… my truck got delivered today.
I’ll pick it up before the end of the week.

So that’s a little over 18 weeks/4 months from order to delivery for me.

I’d expect those wait times to lessen over the coming months as production steadies out.

feuerdog

Reaction score
Anyone know if there is a way to check on build/ship date using the dealer assigned VIN# on my order?
You can call customer service and ask for the build status of your VIN.
Your dealer should also be willing to share that info with you.
The ship date might be a little more vague, but they should at least be able to tell you if its going or gone within a few days of time.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Random Q. When looking up incoming inventory onto dealer lots, do dealers include their sold order too? Just scrolling through the 88 2021 and 2022 Ram 1500's that Mark Dodge has in transit.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Random Q. When looking up incoming inventory onto dealer lots, do dealers include their sold order too? Just scrolling through the 88 2021 and 2022 Ram 1500's that Mark Dodge has in transit.
My dealer says that he absolutely can't list a "sold order" for sale (that's why he requires a deposit, because it's unmarketable until it shows up and is cleared from sold status). But I have found a few dealer listings that have matching VINs to member orders. And when I mentioned it to a member, he checked with his dealer, who said that ALL of their orders are automatically posted up online.
So I don't know what the right answer is.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My dealer says that he absolutely can't list a "sold order" for sale (that's why he requires a deposit, because it's unmarketable until it shows up and is cleared from sold status). But I have found a few dealer listings that have matching VINs to member orders. And when I mentioned it to a member, he checked with his dealer, who said that ALL of their orders are automatically posted up online.
Sounds like that Cluster**** thing again! 😛

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
That is semi reminiscent of when I was looking for C8 Vetts. I could find stuff listed as "in transit" from the Chevy site, but when I reached out to dealers they always said it was a sold customer order. Happened to me multiple times before I knew it wasn't a mistake. I am wondering if they are put up almost like a lost leader just to get people to reach out to dealers.

Ldante197

Reaction score
I ordered my blue shade 10th anniversary earlier this week. I can also confirm that the technology group features are included in Limited Level 1 now for factory orders. Everything is finally coming together!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crash55

Reaction score
Just checked with my dealer today and my truck is in code G with an expected ship date of 10/27. If true not bad since I ordered on 5 Sep. He sent me a screen shot of his orders page and of the 8 orders one was in KTZ status (ordered in Jun) and the rest were sitting at D, even though they were ordered months before me

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Just checked with my dealer today and my truck is in code G with an expected ship date of 10/27. If true not bad since I ordered on 5 Sep. He sent me a screen shot of his orders page and of the 8 orders one was in KTZ status (ordered in Jun) and the rest were sitting at D, even though they were ordered months before me
I knew dealers could follow the truck down the assembly line!!!

G – Trim. The engine is installed in the chassis, the interior is installed, the chassis is mated to the body, the bed is put on. At the end of this, your new vehicle is built.

they just do not want to take the time to do it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread