5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

jefferyrw

Reaction score
At the bottom of the window sticker (directly above the barcode) there is a line that has the vin, then the von and then some (very small) numbers. For example mine was built 5/14 and appears on my window sticker as 0514.
Does that date correspond to the build date on the sticker on the inside of the driver's side door frame on your truck? I ask because there is conflicting information as to whether the number on the window sticker is the build date or the date that the window sticker was produced.

Last edited:

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does that date correspond to the build date on the sticker on the inside of the driver's side door frame on your truck? I ask because there is conflicting information as whether the number on the window sticker is the build date or the date that the window sticker was produced.

On my truck it seemed like the date on the window sticker was the date the truck actually went through the factory (5/14) and 5/16 was the date my window sticker actually became available.

On your first question I'm not sure, I'll try to remember to check next time I'm at the truck.

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score

bebrown1075

Reaction score
I’m just gonna take a big ole sigh of relieve I got mine. But it seems to almost correspond to the switch to 22s
I agree with you on the sigh of relief!!! I suspect 21 isn't done yet. My 21 is inbound but also have a 22 on order. Long story... my 21 would not schedule so they ordered me a 22.. in the midst of that.. the 21 got scheduled. The 22 I have on order has moved from build week of 07/26 to week of 08/23. I have a friend at FCA that has been tracking both. I think the 22s had already moved before this and would expect them to keep sliding. The industry is just in shambles :(

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I agree with you on the sigh of relief!!! I suspect 21 isn't done yet. My 21 is inbound but also have a 22 on order. Long story... my 21 would not schedule so they ordered me a 22.. in the midst of that.. the 21 got scheduled. The 22 I have on order has moved from build week of 07/26 to week of 08/23. I have a friend at FCA that has been tracking both. I think the 22s had already moved before this and would expect them to keep sliding. The industry is just in shambles :(
What trim is your '22? It's a bummer, but unsurprising I guess.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t know what’s happening. This article makes it sound like they’re shutting down early (before the scheduled 7/19 shutdown). I don’t see anything on the UAW 1700 Facebook page about it.
My dealer has gotten a couple of ‘21 stock trucks (he was trying to talk me into buying one last night instead of taking my ‘22). So I was under the impression that the ‘21’s were finishing up out without issues.
This article is the only thing I’ve seen that indicates otherwise.

Fabman75

Reaction score
3 months to the day. Ordered 4-9. I mistakenly said I ordered on 4-16 in an earlier post. Big Horn Level 2, 4wd, 6'4" bed, BSM, and 2 key fobs. Here in beautiful southwest Virginia. View attachment 99325
Congrats! Nice lookin truck!
I ordered similar truck on 04/16 and just received build sheet yesterday.
Do you have off road package?

kbooth

Reaction score

Ramtime

Reaction score
Congrats! Nice lookin truck!
I ordered similar truck on 04/16 and just received build sheet yesterday.
Do you have off road package?
No ORP on mine, kinda wish I did, but it's for my son and he wants to put a 3 in lift and 33s on it so figured no point in getting ORP.

jjarrett

Reaction score
I ordered my 2021 Ram 1500 Limited on March 30th - the following week my dealer let me know they got a vin# which meant to me I would get a 2021. 88 days later I traded in the 2020 Ram 1500 and drove off in my new 2021. With all that is going on in our world 88 days was ok with me.

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
I’m in JS which these days I guess means waiting for ‘chips before ships.’

2021 Ram Rebel Diamond Black Crystal Night Edition
How did you find out the status? I just go my VIN early this week but would love to keep up with the progress of the build!

Users who are viewing this thread