5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

SeaSkag

Reaction score
I just got the same email ($1,000 Bonus Cash Allowance), good through August 31. I've emailed Aaron at Mark Dodge to see if I can stack that with the $500 rebate I was already eligible for.

es
I got the same email, I think it was a bulk blast to their general mailing list.

benitslu

Reaction score
I just got the same email ($1,000 Bonus Cash Allowance), good through August 31. I've emailed Aaron at Mark Dodge to see if I can stack that with the $500 rebate I was already eligible for.

es
Did you sign up for Penfed? I have a 22 ordered through Aaron and have read you can sign up and get $1k rebate after waiting 60 days. Not sure if I should ask Aaron about it before signing up or not?

stembridge

Reaction score
Did you sign up for Penfed? I have a 22 ordered through Aaron and have read you can sign up and get $1k rebate after waiting 60 days. Not sure if I should ask Aaron about it before signing up or not?
No, I’ll have to look into that…

es

Jay905

Reaction score
Definitely keep an eye on the value, I don't know if you have carvana/vroom/autonation up there or anything comparable, but if you do check the value there regularly. My trade in value when I ordered in March was $30,000 (2017 longhorn) and I ended up selling it to autonation for $38,250 in May. I paid about $3,000 less for it 2 years prior to that and put about 35k miles on it. So it's definitely important to keep an eye on that, I took the gamble and sold prior to my new ordered truck being built and had to go truck less for a month but for nearly 10k it was certainly worth it. Of course having an extra vehicle to drive in the meantime is pretty helpful too, or if nothing else you can try to use other offers you get to increase your trade value from the dealer.
Thanks JoeCo!

My dealer does some sort of auction thing where dealers from the US bid on the trades and they end up being transported there and we end up getting more in trade. Likely due to our dollar being worth about $0.80 US.

Based on the increase in your trucks value in that short time, I should probably see a decent bump from the $32000 I was going to be given for the truck back in Feb. If not, I’ll have to shop some dealers around here the old fashioned way as we don’t have any Carvana/Vroom/Autonations up here. See what they’d give me for a trade and go back to my dealer if theres a large discrepancy.

bebrown1075

Reaction score
My truck went to KZ on 07/06 but no window sticker yet. I have a friend at FCA who has been tracking it for me. I also heard from the dealer that he sees the same thing. Being in Metro Detroit I would expect it to arrive fairly soon. @jefferyrw mine only spent a day in JB just an FYI for you. Seems your truck is just behind mine.

Last edited:

jefferyrw

Reaction score
My truck went to KZ on 07/06 but no window sticker year. I have a friend at FCA who has been tracking it for me. I also heard from the dealer that he sees the same thing. Being in Metro Detroit I would expect it to arrive fairly soon. @jefferyrw mine only spent a day in JB just an FYI for you. Seems your truck is just behind mine.
Thanks for the information, mine will be weeks in transit as I am in western Oregon. Rail from Sterling Heights to Portland and then truck from Portland to our area about 100 miles south.

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks JoeCo!

My dealer does some sort of auction thing where dealers from the US bid on the trades and they end up being transported there and we end up getting more in trade. Likely due to our dollar being worth about $0.80 US.

Based on the increase in your trucks value in that short time, I should probably see a decent bump from the $32000 I was going to be given for the truck back in Feb. If not, I’ll have to shop some dealers around here the old fashioned way as we don’t have any Carvana/Vroom/Autonations up here. See what they’d give me for a trade and go back to my dealer if theres a large discrepancy.

You're welcome, I hope you are able to get some more out of your trade, every little bit helps! Best of luck!

Avayel

Reaction score
Wow, everything is coming up roses today...I just received my $1000 discount coupon for having requested a RAM brochure from their WEB site. All I need now is a truck to purchase.

I just printed the email that came with the coupon information. Is there anything else that I need to do to redeem this coupon?
Wait, how did you get the $1k coupon? I’ve not heard about this!

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Wait, how did you get the $1k coupon? I’ve not heard about this!
We got it via email.

Just sign up on ramtrucks.com. request a brochure, and from time to time, they send out these discounts

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (2.5" rc lift with 35" duratracs)

Last edited:

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
We got it via email.

Just sign up on ramtrucks.com. request a brochure, and from time to time, they send out these discounts
Confused!! When I click on the request brochure link it takes me to a link to download the brochure. I don't see anywhere to "sign up"

brenan00

Reaction score
I have received 4 so far, one that expires at the end of July and three that expire on August 31st.
I sprayed and prayed on this last one put in a request on my two work emails and my one personal email.
The first one I requested I put I was purchasing in a month for the last three I put 2 to 3 months. The question for me is will I need to request another brochure again, since my truck is due to be completed on July 15th then shipping 3 to 5 weeks. I lost out on the Allstate money since that programs end on August 1st. Thanks to @Silent Bob for posting all these nuggets, do a little reading and save a bunch of dough. Later

JBV

Reaction score
been in D status purgatory for a long time. dealership says i have a VIN but no build date yet. wondering if i'll see it for any late fall road trips or if it's going to arrive in the dead of winter....

Users who are viewing this thread