5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Check out this thread.

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So, your truck has not been shipped yet, but it will ship shortly to get to the port in 72 hours? I ask because my truck is the same and I think they maybe on the same train to Aaron.
No it shipped maybe a week and a half ago (by train). I’m assuming the train station they get off at is at the port in Louisiana so it should get off the train today or tomorrow. Then hopefully a day to the dealer and a day to process. I’m REALLY hoping I can go pick it up (meet them halfway) on Friday

Kimkeys99

Reaction score
No it shipped maybe a week and a half ago (by train). I’m assuming the train station they get off at is at the port in Louisiana so it should get off the train today or tomorrow. Then hopefully a day to the dealer and a day to process. I’m REALLY hoping I can go pick it up (meet them halfway) on Friday
Ok, I am getting impatient now that it’s getting closer to delivery. Ramchat could only tell me to reach out to Aaron because he may have more accurate delivery time frame. I hope yours come in sooner.

Cruzer1

Reaction score
Who all on here has a 22 ordered?

2022 Limited Crew Cab 4x4, 5.7L HEMI with E-Torque, Ivory White, Night Edition, Level 1, Pano Sunroof, Black Pwr-Fold Trailer Tow Mirrors, Anti-Spin 3.92 Rear Axle, Bed Utility, RamBox, Trailer Tow Group, 33 Gallon Fuel Tank, Technology Group, Multi-Function Tailgate
Ordered: 6.25.21

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
2022 Limited Crew Cab 4x4, 5.7L HEMI with E-Torque, Ivory White, Night Edition, Level 1, Pano Sunroof, Black Pwr-Fold Trailer Tow Mirrors, Anti-Spin 3.92 Rear Axle, Bed Utility, RamBox, Trailer Tow Group, 33 Gallon Fuel Tank, Technology Group, Multi-Function Tailgate
Ordered: 6.25.21
Mind sharing the last 6 digits of your VIN?

SeaSkag

Reaction score
My son ordered a 2022 Laramie before he knew the price increase expecting to pay a few thousand more than the build price. He got notified yesterday. Not even a thousand more! Nice
Color me jealous. Mine is like 3k+ more. Thank you California. :rolleyes:

texas_guy90

Reaction score
Pretty sure our trucks were on the same train. I emailed Aaron for an update this morning since I needed to get a trade in offer for my current truck. He replied back and said it should be at the dealership any day now…I’m hoping any day is today or tomorrow lol

jefferyrw

Reaction score
I see many "Limited" models with 5'7" boxes coming in before mine even starts. I suspect that my choices of Laramie with 6'4" box has pushed mine back a couple of weeks. Any thoughts on this?

Users who are viewing this thread