5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

jefferyrw

Reaction score

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score

kbooth

Reaction score
Well I was able to pick her up after work today. Took a 60 mile highway trip home and enjoyed every minute of it! Had to stop off and get some pics while she's still clean! Good luck on your orders everybody! View attachment 98220 View attachment 98221 View attachment 98222 View attachment 98223
Sweet looking truck, looks very mean!

I am trying to be patient myself, but starting to get a little frustrated seeing others that ordered after me getting ship dates.....patience is a virtue! Hope mine gets build sometime with in the next week or so....if I don't have it for my 8/16 vacation I am going to be pissed!

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yep, I am in Ontario, Canada. Last week I tried to speak to the manager and apparently he was on vacation and I got redirected to my salesperson. I don't want to pester them too much (I've been calling once a month), so I will try again next week. Let's just say I know who I'm not dealing with in the future....
They won’t tell you even though you need it for your insurance? Wow

Coryb418

Reaction score
Ok, it’s truck day for me. And I’m going to help those others close to SHAP. If you are within trucking distance to the plant not going by rail….try searching your Vin here once you have an “in transit”. (Im in Western PA) I was able to see my truck shipped yesterday and delivered today before the dealer even called me. 4/23 order. Deliver to dealer 6/29 I’ll share pictures when I pic it up.

jefferyrw

Reaction score
Ok, it’s truck day for me. And I’m going to help those others close to SHAP. If you are within trucking distance to the plant not going by rail….try searching your Vin here once you have an “in transit”. (Im in Western PA) I was able to see my truck shipped yesterday and delivered today before the dealer even called me. 4/23 order. Deliver to dealer 6/29 I’ll share pictures when I pic it up.

Congrats, there are several of us that hope to be in the same boat soon.
Be sure to post photos when you get it. We can all be jealous.

mac-oly

Reaction score
Sweet looking truck, looks very mean!

I am trying to be patient myself, but starting to get a little frustrated seeing others that ordered after me getting ship dates.....patience is a virtue! Hope mine gets build sometime with in the next week or so....if I don't have it for my 8/16 vacation I am going to be pissed!
Right there with ya. Trying to be patient, but getting no updates compared to some others.

Kimkeys99

Reaction score
So this morning…yesterday morning…Monday morning, lol; Aaron said my truck should arrive at the port within 72 hours. Then he’d have a better idea for delivery.
So, your truck has not been shipped yet, but it will ship shortly to get to the port in 72 hours? I ask because my truck is the same and I think they maybe on the same train to Aaron.

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Right there with ya. Trying to be patient, but getting no updates compared to some others.
I haven't seen all of your posts, but have you asked the dealer for an update or are you just waiting for them to reach out? I contacted RamChat twice and both times they said "Parts are gathered waiting to build." Right after the second RamChat, I emailed Aaron to ask him something unrelated and he mentioned that my truck was in "Paint." Now I have a build sheet. I mention all this because we ordered two days apart from the same dealership, so if you haven't contacted them, maybe they'll give you some encouraging feedback on your status?

Bigbags85

Reaction score
For all the people waiting on 22 orders (myself included) RAM chat said dealers SHOULD have more information in the next two weeks. They are hoping to start production mid to late summer and arrive near the end of summer at dealerships. Dealers do now have pricing information on 22s.

mac-oly

Reaction score
I haven't seen all of your posts, but have you asked the dealer for an update or are you just waiting for them to reach out? I contacted RamChat twice and both times they said "Parts are gathered waiting to build." Right after the second RamChat, I emailed Aaron to ask him something unrelated and he mentioned that my truck was in "Paint." Now I have a build sheet. I mention all this because we ordered two days apart from the same dealership, so if you haven't contacted them, maybe they'll give you some encouraging feedback on your status?
Between Aaron and Ram Chat, I've been in contact with someone every week or so. My build just hasn't moved forward for whatever reason. Earlier today, Aaron said he'd reach out to the production coordinator if it still hasn't reached D1 soon. Who knows what's going on...

Last edited:

kbooth

Reaction score
It seems they do a bunch of each trim at once, seeing a lot of limited going out, so hopefully next week its Rebels! One can hope.

Keep in mind that things can sit in D for up to 45 days before they escalate it (if that even is what happens), then it goes to D1, where it can sit for another 30 days......8 to 10 weeks my ***!

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Things will be moving along for you guys. They are gonna start the 22’s soon

BladeK

Reaction score
Who all on here has a 22 ordered?

2022 Lonestar, granite crystal, 4x4 off road, eco diesel,air ride,rambox, panoramic, 33 fuel, 392 ,tow mirrors, night edition.

Users who are viewing this thread