5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You sure he’s not driving your truck? lol

Lol seems more likely! He got a good long rest by the looks of it, they called about an hour ago saying it would be here in 4 hours. So I'll be meeting them at a grocery store parking lot as to not wake up the neighborhood. They said we could wait until morning too, no thanks, I'll gladly stay up late!

GadgetMason

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just got my buildsheet from cryptosticker today. I assume my window sticker will be following soon. Not certain what status code to signify this, D2?
Build sheet means you have come out the other side of the assy line. Likely in an I (inspection) or JB (body vendor) stage. You will not see a window sticker until you are cleared to ship K status codes.

nmajor18

Reaction score
I really want to see you get a build sheet/window sticker/shipment because I ordered a Limited three weeks after you. Seeing progress for you would give me hope!
Ordered mine around the same time as you. Dealer told me on Monday that mine was being built either that day or yesterday but I still don't have a build sheet showing. Targeted shipping date is June 15th with arrival at dealership soon after (Central IL).

El_Draque

Reaction score
Mine got loaded up yesterday from Mark Dodge in Louisiana. Just checked via uconnect with the vehicle locator and saw it's passing through Alabama right now:

How do you setup uconnect to track it?

Hemidakota

Reaction score
Ordered mine around the same time as you. Dealer told me on Monday that mine was being built either that day or yesterday but I still don't have a build sheet showing. Targeted shipping date is June 15th with arrival at dealership soon after (Central IL).
I wish you the best of luck but Limited owners are SOL right now. My salesman is getting a text first thing in the morning. It's been 2 months tomorrow and 9 weeks come Saturday with no progress.

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How do you setup uconnect to track it?
You have to pay for and own it first. I'll wait until it shows up.

Yep gadget is right, and once it was on it's way (from the dealer) I logged into the uconnect app (already had the login from previous rams). Once logged in, the home screen had my new truck pictured and I didn't need to do anything further before trying to find its location.

nmajor18

Reaction score
I wish you the best of luck but Limited owners are SOL right now. My salesman is getting a text first thing in the morning. It's been 2 months tomorrow and 9 weeks come Saturday with no progress.
We discussed the possibility of ordering a '22 and putting my '21 on the lot when it arrived. He has someone wanting my '19 so he is anxious to get his hands on it. He offered to trade me right away but doesn't have any good used trucks for me to drive while I wait for my new one to arrive. Good, small town dealership that has treated me right on my '19. First non-GM purchase in 30 years so I was new to their dealership in '19. Treated me like a life long customer from day one!

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Did you go through Aaron also? Let me know how it goes!

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Lol seems more likely! He got a good long rest by the looks of it, they called about an hour ago saying it would be here in 4 hours. So I'll be meeting them at a grocery store parking lot as to not wake up the neighborhood. They said we could wait until morning too, no thanks, I'll gladly stay up late!
I’m really surprised they’ll deliver at midnight! I guess that helps them, they can keep moving on

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m really surprised they’ll deliver at midnight! I guess that helps them, they can keep moving on

Yep I figured best for them too. Would have preferred an earlier delivery but at day 95 since my order, I'll take it as soon as I can get it.

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Haha we all know you’re not gonna get any sleep tonight. You’ll be playing with all the new settings!

Tonight is Christmas, I have to play with my new toy at least a little! 6:45 AM is going to come real quick though so I will have to try (key word) and limit myself until tomorrow.

Hemidakota

Reaction score
We discussed the possibility of ordering a '22 and putting my '21 on the lot when it arrived. He has someone wanting my '19 so he is anxious to get his hands on it. He offered to trade me right away but doesn't have any good used trucks for me to drive while I wait for my new one to arrive. Good, small town dealership that has treated me right on my '19. First non-GM purchase in 30 years so I was new to their dealership in '19. Treated me like a life long customer from day one!
Sounds like he is telling you something so you will go ahead and trade your truck. Another member here did that and 3 weeks later he doesn't have his truck. I trust salesman like ex girlfriends. Most of them are money hungry gold diggers.

Hemidakota

Reaction score
Tonight is Christmas, I have to play with my new toy at least a little! 6:45 AM is going to come real quick though so I will have to try (key word) and limit myself until tomorrow.
Is it there yet?

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If you got your build sheet truck is built. It’s probably entering shipping stage

Users who are viewing this thread