5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just talked to Sarah at Ram Chat and I am in the Framing (E) stage! She said it was the first of 5 stages in the build process and no dealer ETA yet. A week and a half ago I had still not been scheduled, so either Ram Chat then did not have totally accurate information or my truck was scheduled and started within the last 1.5 weeks or so.
I'm just so excited to finally see some movement. I was getting worried watching everyone else's signature date statuses.

Hemidakota

Reaction score
Two days ago it was nothing. No build date, just waiting for something to be scheduled. Now all of a sudden it's built? I don't think Ramchat has up to date information.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Two days ago it was nothing. No build date, just waiting for something to be scheduled. Now all of a sudden it's built? I don't think Ramchat has up to date information.
Is your build a 2021 or 2022.

Owner of a 2020 Ram Laramie (leveled with 2" rc struts and 1" rear spacer on 33.5" toyo open country) , 16 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 21 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (2.5" rc lift with 35" duratracs)

Hemidakota

Reaction score
Is your build a 2021 or 2022.

Owner of a 2020 Ram Laramie (leveled with 2" rc struts and 1" rear spacer on 33.5" toyo open country) , 16 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 21 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (2.5" rc lift with 35" duratracs)

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Yeah I gave up on them after escalating my build after being in the parts gathering stage for 45 days. I started requesting updates from my dealer about once a week and found that he was right on the money for the build/ship process. Of course that requires a dealer that's decent enough to give you the time of day after the order has been taken, which I know isn't the case for everyone. Worth a try though.

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey, Joe, What a great looking Ram. Love that interior color. Are you near Syracuse? I'm near Buffalo.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nice. I'm waiting for the 2022 banks to open to place my order.

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey, Joe, What a great looking Ram. Love that interior color. Are you near Syracuse? I'm near Buffalo.

Hey Jim,

Thank you very much! I fell in love with this interior when they released the early pictures of it, and I'm happy to say it holds up in person! And I'm actually down in the Binghamton area but will be up in Syracuse this weekend for our daughters softball tournament. She actually plays for our local branch of the Rochester Lady Lions so we will be in Rochester for a few tournaments as well.

Reaction score
I wish you the best of luck but Limited owners are SOL right now. My salesman is getting a text first thing in the morning. It's been 2 months tomorrow and 9 weeks come Saturday with no progress.
I ordered my limited mid February. Just got a buildsheet on Monday (June 7th) and JB status confirmed same day.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Langridor

Reaction score
I was just about to check in again with Ram Chat, since last week they said "sequenced for production"...

Then I got an email from my dealer..
"Looks like the truck is staged for shipment, supposed to be shipped to Wentzville MO by the 17th. They have two weeks to get it to us after they get it."

Wentzville is only 110 miles away. Two weeks allotted for the trip from Wentzville to dealer... coming by covered wagon. :LOL:

So... I figured what the heck... I struck up a quick Ram Chat to see if they had similar info.. Sure enough, they said it was in shipment status and would remain there until it arrives as the dealer.

Needless to say.. I am very delighted and hopeful to get it by the end of the month.

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
NY too. I’m just a little south, Putnam/westchester border

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m still waiting. My truck was shipped on the 26th. Taking a long time to arrive

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
FYI: if anyone is looking for a little better information on the shipping progress of their truck Rebecca is on ram chat currently and she actually informed me my truck is offloaded from the train in jersey awaiting loading on a truck for final delivery. Usually I get the sorry my computers do not give me that information. 🤔

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
FYI: if anyone is looking for a little better information on the shipping progress of their truck Rebecca is on ram chat currently and she actually informed me my truck is offloaded from the train in jersey awaiting loading on a truck for final delivery. Usually I get the sorry my computers do not give me that information. 🤔
How often did you check Ram chat when your truck was on the line to see which stage it was currently in? Just daily or more than that?

Users who are viewing this thread