5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

nhnight

Reaction score
We have similar builds, mine went in about a week after yours. I just contacted ram chat and they said the same( I would like to escalate your case......) I guess we will see what happens next.
Still Gathering Parts(D).... Another Big horn order here. Just hoping there isn't too bad of a delay, got excited with the fact that Big Horns normally get built pretty quick, but not feeling the warm and fuzzy's lately.

GadgetMason

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey Guys....I order my truck on 3/24 and am still waiting for it to be built. I believe its in D1 status but its been stuck there for the last 4 weeks. How long does it usually take to receive the truck after its built?
Depends on options. Take some time and add a signature to your account like mine so folks can follow your build and provide more accurate answers to you queries.

GadgetMason

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ok so during my last ram chat , i was told still gathering parts. The lady on chat said you have being waiting on parts for while. I am going to escalate you case, and someone will contact you in the next 2 day.. so who would be contacting me? And how does this go now as far as process?
They will email you saying current status and ‘we will be monitoring your build... We will check with you in two weeks’. Basically two weeks for you not to bug them. I have not seen it actually speed anything up. Just makes us feel better. 🤣

Barttwilliams

Reaction score
Ok so during my last ram chat , i was told still gathering parts. The lady on chat said you have being waiting on parts for while. I am going to escalate you case, and someone will contact you in the next 2 day.. so who would be contacting me? And how does this go now as far as process?
Thats nothing more than something to pacify you. They told me that twice. Then when noone calls they say ooh they wrote a note they will check back in 3 weeks. Then when you call in 3 weeks they have put a note that the parts process is processing. So, not to be a downer but they won't do anything.

Fabman75

Reaction score
Ok thanks everyone for your information
So here is what my emails read:

"I have opened this special tracking file to both help ensure your order is given prioritization through to delivery, as well as to provide you with available status updates along the way."

"At this present time, your vehicle is sequenced for production with all the parts necessary to start building your order either being scheduled or gathered."

Love the last paragraph.....it totally let's me know nothing lol.

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine got loaded up yesterday from Mark Dodge in Louisiana. Just checked via uconnect with the vehicle locator and saw it's passing through Alabama right now:

IMG_5483.jpeg
IMG_5484.jpeg

Hoping to be testing out these comfy looking seats by tomorrow evening or Thursday morning...
IMG_1273.jpg

traveller09

Reaction score
Mine got loaded up yesterday from Mark Dodge in Louisiana. Just checked via uconnect with the vehicle locator and saw it's passing through Alabama right now:

View attachment 96018
View attachment 96019

Hoping to be testing out these comfy looking seats by tomorrow evening or Thursday morning...
View attachment 96020
Nice! Congrats! I am assuming the U Connect tracking only works once you have paid for the truck and set up an account as the owner? Meaning if mine is built and at the factory awaiting shipping I cant turn it on?

Users who are viewing this thread