5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Hemidakota

Reaction score
Last truck was a mid range Tacoma, and all the great ideas on that forum ended up costing me probably 3 grand. That said, I’ve driven a beautiful truck for 9 years that has made me very happy every day I drove it. This time I ordered a Limited, so there’s not much to add.

So yes, go out, get ideas, spend money, and be happy!
So far I have found blue LED's for ambient lighting, Hellwig sway bar, the ATJ shift knob and control knobs and the TRX red ignition switch. Might and I say might get the LED 3rd brake light.

Hemidakota

Reaction score

rsgard

Reaction score
Window Sticker is up now. Everything is to the dollar exactly what I signed on the paperwork Aaron gave me. The only thing I didn't get that I regret was the bed utility group but that is insignificant and can be fixed later.

Last edited:

alpha_brit

Reaction score
Window Sticker is up now. Everything is to the dollar exactly what I signed on the paperwork Aaron gave me. The only thing I didn't get that I regret was the bed utility group but that is insignificant and can be fixed later.
From everything I've read, you may be better of with the aftermarket spray-in bedliner even though it will cost a bit more all-in. I remembered the BUG but there were one or two other things I neglected to add that I second-guessed after. If the truck shows up as-ordered though, I'll be one happy camper.

rsgard

Reaction score
I still have the mopar bedliner, which I had tried to remove. I work with a guy that owns a Linex Franchise.

Nova90

Reaction score
Has anyone been in contact with Aaron from Mark Dodge recently?

Hemidakota

Reaction score
i'm really trying to do that. in fact I sometimes question if I actually did order one or was it all a dream.
I'm surprised you didn't go out and buy something else. Seems like Canada will still be receiving 2021's in 2023.

El_Draque

Reaction score
Hey guys...new to the forum and recently placed a factory order.

Anyone have problems ordering/receiving the Premium Lighting group ? Have not heard anything from my dealer but wondering how the chip shortages might be affecting LED lighting.

Chip shortage at this time is only affecting Blind Spot Monitoring on Big Horn, Rebel, and Laramie. Everything else including LED shouldnt be affected

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Has anyone been in contact with Aaron from Mark Dodge recently?
He replied to my email Wednesday last week. I think he was on vacation the week before.

Had a few emails with him Thursday and Friday regarding shipping my truck. On that note, it is supposed to be picked up today or Monday. The wait is finally almost over, getting it shipped up here took a little longer than expected (getting the bid accepted that is).

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I guess I’m just getting in that window where I see other trucks ordered weeks later being delivered before mine is even given a build date 😡. Honestly, it makes me feel hard for you Canadian folks, but still, it definitely sours the wait.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
"Thank you, I can see your order is in transit to your dealer! We have an ETA window of 06/09/2021 - 06/23/2021!"

Window sticker this morning and estimated to arrive in Lake Charles Louisiana before the end of the month
That was quick. If I can maintain my pace of 4-5 days behind your order, I should get a build sheet by Tuesday or Wednesday. 😆

Users who are viewing this thread