5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Nova90

Reaction score
Had a few emails with him Thursday and Friday regarding shipping my truck. On that note, it is supposed to be picked up today or Monday. The wait is finally almost over, getting it shipped up here took a little longer than expected (getting the bid accepted that is).
I heard from Aaron today too. Unfortunately, my truck still hasn't shipped to him. How much did the accepted bid run for transport to NY?

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I heard from Aaron today too. Unfortunately, my truck still hasn't shipped to him. How much did the accepted bid run for transport to NY?

Well we started at $1200 and it sat there for a few days...up to $1225 for a day, then up to $1300 for a day, and finally $1400 for part of a day. Then I ended up calling a friend I have in the shipping industry (I had tried this connect a month ago but never heard anything from my friends recommendation, so I decided to give them another try once I was having trouble) and ended up being able to get a contract for $1200 with them. That was yesterday, they told me pickup today or more likely Monday. Didn't hear anything today so I'm assuming and hoping it will be Monday.

Nova90

Reaction score
Well we started at $1200 and it sat there for a few days...up to $1225 for a day, then up to $1300 for a day, and finally $1400 for part of a day. Then I ended up calling a friend I have in the shipping industry (I had tried this connect a month ago but never heard anything from my friends recommendation, so I decided to give them another try once I was having trouble) and ended up being able to get a contract for $1200 with them. That was yesterday, they told me pickup today or more likely Monday. Didn't hear anything today so I'm assuming and hoping it will be Monday.
I hope it all works out ok. I've been getting worried about the rising shipping costs. When I ordered, Aaron thought that $800-$1000 would get it from LA to PA. Now, it seems to be creeping higher and higher.

cnstoll

Reaction score
IMG_8405.jpeg
It's here! Mine arrived at the dealer Thursday and finally got to take it out and drive around this weekend. Excited to get it out on the trails one day but even just driving around highways and town has been amazing. It's an awesome truck.

Genxeration

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So after a long wait, I finally took delivery. Had a good time partying in New Orleans Friday night took delivery Saturday morning. Stopped in ATL to party Saturday night. I’ll make it back to SC Sunday after I sleep a few hours. I love the truck and it’s been a nice adventure driving it back home DA82CFA0-E492-4E6D-92FF-AC1A717429BF.jpeg

Last edited:

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So after a long wait, I finally took delivery. Had a good time partying in New Orleans Friday night took delivery Saturday morning. Stopped in ATL to party Saturday night. I’ll make it back to SC Sunday after I sleep a few hours. I love the truck and it’s been a nice adventure driving it back home View attachment 95779
Congrats! (And nice shirt, lol). Following your timeline this week should be a big week for me; finally making some progress I hope.

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So after a long wait, I finally took delivery. Had a good time partying in New Orleans Friday night took delivery Saturday morning. Stopped in ATL to party Saturday night. I’ll make it back to SC Sunday after I sleep a few hours. I love the truck and it’s been a nice adventure driving it back home View attachment 95779

Good looking truck. But with those options your payload must be about 17 pounds.

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I also ordered on 4/8. I hope mine shows up soon. Dealer eta for me starts tomorrow. It’s been a long wait

rsgard

Reaction score
I hope it all works out ok. I've been getting worried about the rising shipping costs. When I ordered, Aaron thought that $800-$1000 would get it from LA to PA. Now, it seems to be creeping higher and higher.
I'm driving from Oh down to get it and trade my car in. I have the time and it was the cheapest out of pocket way.

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Absolutely. My dealer is gonna put my exhaust and ram air on for me. I’ll post those than when I do the bedcover and back rack I’ll post again

Mr_Meanor

Reaction score
Hey Guys....I order my truck on 3/24 and am still waiting for it to be built. I believe its in D1 status but its been stuck there for the last 4 weeks. How long does it usually take to receive the truck after its built?

Fabman75

Reaction score
Hey Guys....I order my truck on 3/24 and am still waiting for it to be built. I believe its in D1 status but its been stuck there for the last 4 weeks. How long does it usually take to receive the truck after its built?
From previous posts it seems to be 2-4 weeks depending on dealership and location.

I still trying to figure out when when builds are scheduled. My order was put in on 04/19 and still gathering parts.

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Goes through the build super fast once you hit D2 but than shipping is super slow. I hit shipping stage two weeks ago. Tomorrow my window of 6/7-6/21 starts 🙏

Fabman75

Reaction score
Goes through the build super fast once you hit D2 but than shipping is super slow. I hit shipping stage two weeks ago. Tomorrow my window of 6/7-6/21 starts 🙏
So D1 is before build(gathering parts) D2 is build?

Mr_Meanor

Reaction score
From previous posts it seems to be 2-4 weeks depending on dealership and location.

I still trying to figure out when when builds are scheduled. My order was put in on 04/19 and still gathering parts.
As I stated I ordered on 3/24 and its been stuck at the "All parts have arrived and your truck should be build shortly" stage for going on 5 weeks. Its very frustrating.

Users who are viewing this thread