5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

rsgard

Reaction score
"currently moving through the build process" is all I got today. Very ambiguous.

Dealer listed tomorrow as the Ship/build date and I thought I would check today.

heliinstructor

Reaction score
Finally hit JS Status 06/02/2021 - Rebel now in holding jail until shipped :-(. 17 weeks since ordered...not too bad for a Canadian delivery!

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
"currently moving through the build process" is all I got today. Very ambiguous.

Dealer listed tomorrow as the Ship/build date and I thought I would check today.

For what it's worth, I got my build sheet the afternoon of the date my dealer stated as the build date (May 27, exactly one week before yours), then the window sticker three days later. RamChat gave a dealer ETA as 11-25 days after the build date (June 7-21 in my case).

If your schedule matches mine, that'd place your ETA June 14-28. But my prediction is worth nada.

thos.hargrove

Reaction score
Love that color, would have been my first choice, but SO had issues with it.
The paint on mine is pretty good. Not perfect, but nothing that I would complain about. And, it appears to have been build on a Friday! I live about 300 miles from the Sterling Heights plant. The car carrier had vehicles from three different plants on it, which is very unusual for such a short haul to a major market area (Chicago). The dealer told me the trucks coming by train (2500 & 3500) have been sitting in the rail yard parking areas for up to a month before being loaded on a truck for delivery to the dealers. Crazy times.

Hemidakota

Reaction score
You know, now that I’ve got my build sheet and window sticker, and have no reason to obsessively reload those pages, I feel a void in my life. Now I’m just waiting for my truck to be delivered, but no status page to constantly refresh. It’s tough, I’m not going to lie.

P.S. This forum, and especially its members, are great. I belong to a 5th Gen Facebook group, and it’s basically just a bunch of snark and sarcasm. Don’t get me wrong, I love snark and sarcasm, probably more than I ought to, but if you joined that group hoping for helpful answers, you’d be severely disappointed.

Without this forum, I would have known a lot less about ordering and getting the best deal. I’d also be without something to obsessively refresh while I wait for delivery. Thanks everyone!
I'll let you have my VIN so you aren't bored

SeaSkag

Reaction score
2022 Big Horn, Crew Cab, 5'7" bed, 4x4, Night Edition
Ordered: 5/15/21
VON: Not available yet
VIN: Not available yet
Window Sticker: Not available yet
Shipped by rail: Not available yet
ETA dealer: Not available yet

Is 10+ days to get the VON normal for California or does it just suck to be me? lol
Yeah so, I've been trying to reach the Sales Manager I put the order in with and he hasn't been responsive after that first follow up. It's 18 days and still no VON. I tried RamChat to see if they could tell me if the order was even PLACED yet and they can't look anything up without a VON or VIN.

Guess I'll be taking a drive out to the dealer this weekend.

Hemidakota

Reaction score
Yeah so, I've been trying to reach the Sales Manager I put the order in with and he hasn't been responsive after that first follow up. It's 18 days and still no VON. I tried RamChat to see if they could tell me if the order was even PLACED yet and they can't look anything up without a VON or VIN.

Take a big stick with you. Tell them it's your walking attitude adjustment cane.

drm827

Reaction score

I think it’s because they are switching production from the ‘21 to ‘22. I reordered a few days behind you and haven’t gotten a VON either.

Coryb418

Reaction score
I appreciate everyone posting the timeline here of their builds. I have gone from excited to bummed so, now I’m anxiously waiting for a build sheet to get back to the excited stage of this order process. I’m thinking based on order dates, I should be close soon.

El_Draque

Reaction score
got my build sheet yesterday and my window sticker today, no Blind Spot Monitoring and it looks like the factory or dealer mistakenly added the 8.4 navigation package which i didnt want...just an $800 Gloss black trim piece...kinda upset about this but with the incentives i got locked in and the current and future shortage ill just live with it..sounds dumb but it wouldve been my first vehicle ever with Blind Spot monitoring...really was looking forward to it. oh well.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
got my build sheet yesterday and my window sticker today, no Blind Spot Monitoring and it looks like the factory or dealer mistakenly added the 8.4 navigation package which i didnt want...just an $800 Gloss black trim piece...kinda upset about this but with the incentives i got locked in and the current and future shortage ill just live with it..sounds dumb but it wouldve been my first vehicle ever with Blind Spot monitoring...really was looking forward to it. oh well.
Didn't you review the POC before your dealer placed the order?

Last edited:

Hemidakota

Reaction score
Starting to sound like the factory is just pushing out whatever and to heck with the customer

El_Draque

Reaction score
Didn't you review the POC before your dealer place the order?
yes. the dealer manager that ordered it is a family friend and i sat right with him and watched him order it. Blind Spot was ordered, Navigation was not.

Users who are viewing this thread