5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Dragonmaster13

Reaction score
Signed the final papers on my Rebel ED today, only pending PDI for final acceptance. They added another $500 to my trade value on my 2012 and bumped me from 2.49%, original deal locked in, to 0% with the same discount. Saved a little over $5000 over the term of the loan plus the $500 just because the salesman was trying to hit 20 sales for the month. I scratched his back he scratched mine. Now just need to truck to show up with the unit. The train was in Saskatchewan today and needs to do the last leg to the Calgary staging yard, less than a days pull. Truck will be here between 3 and 14 days depending on off-loading time and final transport truck. Ordered 3/10, D1 4/29, built 5/18, window sticker 5/21. It’s making good time now considering they quoted me 3-6 months when I ordered.

On another note my salesmen noted they are starting to see inventory get really low and are having trouble getting some parts. They normally have 300-500 units on their lot and adjacent storage area. They are down to about 160, about a months worth of sales volume, and have been told not to expect 2022’s until mid December or early January and the only additional 2021s they will get are custom orders between now and then. If you’re in the market and need to buy now better get out there.

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Signed the final papers on my Rebel ED today, only pending PDI for final acceptance. They added another $500 to my trade value on my 2012 and bumped me from 2.49%, original deal locked in, to 0% with the same discount. Saved a little over $5000 over the term of the loan plus the $500 just because the salesman was trying to hit 20 sales for the month. I scratched his back he scratched mine. Now just need to truck to show up with the unit. The train was in Saskatchewan today and needs to do the last leg to the Calgary staging yard, less than a days pull. Truck will be here between 3 and 14 days depending on off-loading time and final transport truck. Ordered 3/10, D1 4/29, built 5/18, window sticker 5/21. It’s making good time now considering they quoted me 3-6 months when I ordered.

On another note my salesmen noted they are starting to see inventory get really low and are having trouble getting some parts. They normally have 300-500 units on their lot and adjacent storage area. They are down to about 160, about a months worth of sales volume, and have been told not to expect 2022’s until mid December or early January and the only additional 2021s they will get are custom orders between now and then. If you’re in the market and need to buy now better get out there.
Wait you already signed your deal, the truck’s not in, AND you still got more off?

Dragonmaster13

Reaction score
Wait you already signed your deal, the truck’s not in, AND you still got more off?

Yep, has conditions that if satisfied (clean delivery and test drive) that all I do is walk away with the truck and keys when it comes in and I do my PDI. Salesman wanted to get his target number of deals for the month for his next level bonus and asked if I would come in to do him a favour so I backed up the truck and loaded up knowing my truck is about 200 km away and will be here in the next few days.

jgreene

Reaction score

Awesome man! I am in Saskatchewan. I can drive it for you to Calgary. Only take about 9hrs!. My Sport just hit D1 on the 25th.

greenlawnracing

Reaction score
First world problems but I seem to put myself into the waiting game so much that I’m pretty numb to it these days. I’ve waited 4 days to buy an iPhone, lotteries for whiskey & beer raffles, concert tickets, refreshing pages for beer festival tickets, put down 5 $1000 refundable deposits at Volkswagen dealers for the MK6 and MK7 Golf R having no idea if I’d get one because it was so limited. I’ve even waited in virtual queues for rare coffee bean releases At Stumptown back when they were doing those. Some people do that and then flip the product for a profit but I never put my name in the hat for something unless I’m sure I want it. Pretty Meta, but even the times when I had a reserved pass to a Steve Jobs Keynote (2002-2011 era), me and my friends would still get in line at midnight just to make sure we got A close seat for a 9AM presentation to release products that we’d then line up to buy At the apple store 6 weeks later. The events were Live streamed but flying across the country to see Steve present things in person was just a fun vacation for me..LOTS of waiting.

LOL. So this truck thing hasn’t been stressful at all. In fact no one I know even knows I ordered a truck. i usually don’t talk about things until they’r “in the boat” because I’ve done so many releases / lotteries that I didn’t win that these days if I do a fly & drive or fly & ride some where, until I’m sitting on the motorcycle driving 500 miles home, I don’t talk about it cause so much can go wrong.

Hell, the guys delivering my truck to New Orleans tonight could have a break down or accident on the way to the airport. Nothing is for sure until I’m in the truck driving home. So in my head, the truck isn’t even mine yet….it’s just a piece of metal 1400 miles away.

I’ll know at 730 CST if this whole 9 month ordeal since I started truck shopping last year has actually come true.
It’s past 7:30. Update?!!

BurnStein

Reaction score
Placed order 4/30 with Phillip Olson at Auburn WA. Based on what I'm reading here, got a ways to go for sure. When I placed the order Phillip told me he locked in 2 incentives, 21CM1 and 44CM2, and also said we could add any additional that are available at delivery. The only paperwork I have is the Purchase Order Confirmation and the incentives aren't listed. Since Phillip has left I messaged Ayden to confirm the incentives. His response "whatever was available on your order is locked". This response leaves me a bit unsatisfied. Is there a way to confirm the locked incentives?
Placed order 4/30 with Phillip Olson at Auburn WA. Based on what I'm reading here, got a ways to go for sure. When I placed the order Phillip told me he locked in 2 incentives, 21CM1 and 44CM2, and also said we could add any additional that are available at delivery. The only paperwork I have is the Purchase Order Confirmation and the incentives aren't listed. Since Phillip has left I messaged Ayden to confirm the incentives. His response "whatever was available on your order is locked". This response leaves me a bit unsatisfied. Is there a way to confirm the locked incentives?
So I just picked up my new truck today from bud clary and went through this process. Order placed in march with Phillip. Gotta say, Phillip was awesome to work with. Today the dealership asked if I had a signed order stating the locked in incentives. I said I only had the signed purchase order for the cost of the truck itself. They said that didn’t suffice and it was impossible for me to get the 0% financing for 72mo offered in March. I knew this was bogus but at this point I had already paid to have tires/wheels, running boards, tint etc done to the truck so I just took the deal they offered because I didn’t see what else I could do. Not saying the deal I got was bad, I’m fine with it. But it wasn’t the deal I went in expecting and I know they were full of crap with saying I couldn’t get the original financing as stated. Debated posting this because I don’t want to bad mouth anyone or put doubt in anyone’s mind that has an order placed but figured it might be helpful knowing this prior to any long travels to Auburn or something if people are coming from out of state.

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So I just picked up my new truck today from bud clary and went through this process. Order placed in march with Phillip. Gotta say, Phillip was awesome to work with. Today the dealership asked if I had a signed order stating the locked in incentives. I said I only had the signed purchase order for the cost of the truck itself. They said that didn’t suffice and it was impossible for me to get the 0% financing for 72mo offered in March. I knew this was bogus but at this point I had already paid to have tires/wheels, running boards, tint etc done to the truck so I just took the deal they offered because I didn’t see what else I could do. Not saying the deal I got was bad, I’m fine with it. But it wasn’t the deal I went in expecting and I know they were full of crap with saying I couldn’t get the original financing as stated. Debated posting this because I don’t want to bad mouth anyone or put doubt in anyone’s mind that has an order placed but figured it might be helpful knowing this prior to any long travels to Auburn or something if people are coming from out of state.

Sounds like with Phillip gone that Bud Clary should be scratched off the list of preferred dealers on this site.

I have been fairly pleased with my dealer so far, but he didn't have me sign the order sheet (just emailed a copy) showing the locked in incentives. He also didn't include PenFed on there even though I told him about it verbally and in writing. He said it can be added at delivery with locked in incentives, but Aaron doesn't do it and someone called the incentives line last week and said they were told it can't be added to sold order protection if not included at order. Plus I have a large purchase coming up and will put it on the RAM credit card, so that is another $1000 certificate I should get around the time of delivery.

Frankly I would be fine with 0% for 48 plus $500 cash back, which is what the incentives are now on a Limited, if it means getting another $2000 off in PenFed and credit card certificate if the sold order protection would not work with these two. I just don't want incentives to get worse.

Last edited:

roca916

Reaction score
Did they have you complete a credit application? My buyer order with Phillip doesn't note the 0% but was told the application would lock it in, along with the buyer's order. I have emails and texts stating it was locked. The 0% for 72 months was a big driving factor for me getting the truck.

70runner

Reaction score

Interesting. Thx for posting this. There's probably more than a few of us that negotiated with Olson now at the mercy of Bud Clary. I spoke to Aydin today and asked if I could get document which identifies incentives at purchase. There must be one right? He said he'd "look in the file" and text me a pic. Nothing. In my case the incentives were/are a major component of the decision to purchase. Contacted Ramchat, asked same question. They referred me to FCA Incentives who I'm calling first thing Monday. I'm getting real nervous about Clary, now with Olson gone.

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Good news than bad news. So I got April just now on ram chat and she seems to be one of the ones you’d like to chat with. Very pleasant and not so generic with responses. That’s the good. The bad is for me. I still have no dealer eta and I’m not understanding why. My window sticker has been up for 48 hours. This is killing me

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Has anybody had this happen? It seems to me that everyone who posts on here as of late has a two week window for delivery as soon as their window sticker becomes available

AdamChandler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Got up at 5AM to throw up the drone & take some full-frame photos of the RAM in motion with the Fiancé. She was a good test-driver.

Three of my HOA clients have their annual meetings on Memorial day so I’m in the passenger seat until Nashville using the built in AT&T 4G Hotspot attending some board meetings on Zoom.

Looking forward to some hot chicken. Looks like I’m going to do a ‘build thread’ so I’ll throw that up mid-week but here’s a crappy iPhone photo for you guys. This truck is AMAZING. Averaging 26 MPG and realizing how hard it is to find a parking spot with the long bed.

etS3Ucc.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread