5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

alpha_brit

Reaction score
Wow. Especially because they could have honored your price for the new truck and charged full price for the new truck now on their lot. Sounds like they just wanted you to back out so they could sell it at full price to someone else to make more profit...
Could they have done that with the 22's being an unknown, or is there pricing on those now?

SBrentnall

Reaction score
Thinking ahead, because I have awhile..
For those that ordered their Ram at a faraway dealer >1000 miles..
did you go to pick up the truck when it was ready or have it shipped?
I would like to hear the + and - .
For me I am in SD and Truck will be in Seattle ish..
I'm in Los Angeles and ordered from Phillip Olsen in WA. I plan on having it shipped - it's cheaper than the lost billable hours I'd incur by flying up and driving it back.

Mate514

Reaction score
Finaly arrived! Ordered November 17 2020, took about 6 months....Taking delivery next wednesday. They have to go local for linex or I would of been transfered to a 2022 model (that’s what the factory said) Dealer told me that pricing on 2022 model are way higher, like crazy high.... 23AE51D9-49BC-428C-B014-C117E894E558.jpeg FDBF6CCC-79D4-4CC0-BE54-716DD3627DF9.jpeg

Horty222

Reaction score
Got my build sheet this morning and then an email from my dealer saying my Ram has shipped with an eta of end of next week.
One thing I noticed on my buld sheet was at the very bottom it says special scheduling condition. Anyone else get that? And what does it mean.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210521-171310_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20210521-171310_Drive.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 43

Nova90

Reaction score
Got my build sheet this morning and then an email from my dealer saying my Ram has shipped with an eta of end of next week.
One thing I noticed on my buld sheet was at the very bottom it says special scheduling condition. Anyone else get that? And what does it mean.
My build sheet shows the same exact thing....no idea what it means.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Finaly arrived! Ordered November 17 2020, took about 6 months....Taking delivery next wednesday. They have to go local for linex or I would of been transfered to a 2022 model (that’s what the factory said) Dealer told me that pricing on 2022 model are way higher, like crazy high.... View attachment 94190 View attachment 94189
I wouldn't be too happy about how close that Jeep was parked to my truck. Your truck looks great.

cnstoll

Reaction score
I ordered on 4/8 and I entered D1 around 5/8. Just got the word that it moved into E status today.

What does that usually mean for timing? How long does it usually take to finish the build and move into inspection?

I'm pretty excited to see things moving along. Just curious what to expect now.

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I ordered on 4/8 and I entered D1 around 5/8. Just got the word that it moved into E status today.

What does that usually mean for timing? How long does it usually take to finish the build and move into inspection?

I’m guessing you got a bighorn?

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Is the special condition that it needs to be scheduled/built before they shutdown to retool for the 22s?

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Finaly arrived! Ordered November 17 2020, took about 6 months....Taking delivery next wednesday. They have to go local for linex or I would of been transfered to a 2022 model (that’s what the factory said) Dealer told me that pricing on 2022 model are way higher, like crazy high.... View attachment 94190 View attachment 94189
Are you in Canada? Hence the long wait? Lol which sucks because you’re probably closer to the plant than I am in Florida.

FormerTitanFan

Reaction score

I ordered my Big Horn just 9 days prior to yours and per Ram Chat made it to paint today so I too am looking for insight on how much longer the wait will be from my trusted advisors on this site. Salesman is MIA

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thinking ahead, because I have awhile..
For those that ordered their Ram at a faraway dealer >1000 miles..
did you go to pick up the truck when it was ready or have it shipped?
I would like to hear the + and - .
For me I am in SD and Truck will be in Seattle ish..
I think that would be a fairly nice drive through some of Idaho and all of Montana. If it were me, I'd fly and drive and come back through Glacier National Park.

alpha_brit

Reaction score
I think that would be a fairly nice drive through some of Idaho and all of Montana. If it were me, I'd fly and drive and come back through Glacier National Park.
If it comes in during the summer, you'd need good luck getting the entry ticket you need to drive the main road through the park. Agree on it being the way to go though.

FormerTitanFan

Reaction score
If it comes in during the summer, you'd need good luck getting the entry ticket you need to drive the main road through the park. Agree on it being the way to go though.
One would think driving a new RAM s/b the only ticket needed for the National Patks!

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score
6 months?! Crazy. Canada?

Did they say how much more (% or $$) for 22 MY?

Users who are viewing this thread