5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

wright0315

Reaction score
I think the wait from the time it ships until the time it arrives at the dealer is the worst part of the entire process! I was anticipating on waiting to get my truck until late June or July but it ended up shipping on 5/14 and now I can't stop bothering my dealer and checking Ram Chat (who cannot do anything in terms of status updates once it ships apparently..). The thought that it could be here any day within this two-week window is killing me!

Is anyone in here from PA or surrounding states that may have an idea of how long it took yours to get delivered once it shipped?

Horty222

Reaction score
My dealer said ETA ship date was supposed to be 5/19 but as of today it's still in D1 status. So they wait continues. No build sheet yet.

Nova90

Reaction score
Does getting the window sticker indicate anything in the build process? such as starting to be built or finished?
Window sticker should generate once everything is complete in the build. I got a build sheet & still awaiting a window sticker. I believe it is still between body vendor (spray-in liner and running boards) and being ready to ship to dealer.

ben b

Reaction score
My dealer said ETA ship date was supposed to be 5/19 but as of today it's still in D1 status. So they wait continues. No build sheet yet.
I had this happen to me. Turns out the day after it was supposed to ship, my RAM got kicked back to D status. Was very aggravating. When I finally did get my build sheet, I noticed a line saying "D1-to-D Regress" listed in the Optional Equipment section. Funny -- I didn't remember ordering this option. Oh well... Two weeks later I was back to D1. Now in shipping, waiting for delivery to California.

Horty222

Reaction score
I had this happen to me. Turns out the day after it was supposed to ship, my RAM got kicked back to D status. Was very aggravating. When I finally did get my build sheet, I noticed a line saying "D1-to-D Regress" listed in the Optional Equipment section. Funny -- I didn't remember ordering this option. Oh well... Two weeks later I was back to D1. Now in shipping, waiting for delivery to California.
Well at least ots on the way to you now. Post some pics once you get it.

Genxeration

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So, I guess today is my day. I finally received a window sticker. I also received an Email from Ram notifying me that they are prioritizing my order for shipment. The email is related to my escalation since I remained in D status over 45 days. I’m almost 100% positive no real prioritization is taking place. It’s just more of an appeasement email😊

Hemidakota

Reaction score
So, I guess today is my day. I finally received a window sticker. I also received an Email from Ram notifying me that they are prioritizing my order for shipment. The email is related to my escalation since I remained in D status over 45 days. I’m almost 100% positive no real prioritization is taking place. It’s just more of an appeasement email😊
How fast did it move after it was escalated?

ben b

Reaction score
I agree that the escalation is probably just a pacifier. My case manager was "Jeff" -- after he promised to prioritize my build, I got kicked back from D1 to D. While this was going on, I noticed that some other trucks with similar options were going thru weeks faster. Of course, many others were going thru at about the same rate as mine. And I recognize that our neighbors in Canada are waiting much longer than anybody in the USA. I also recognize that the factory has part shortages. I also recognize that they are working full out--an article I read said they have initiated 7 12 hour shifts for many workers (1 week on, 1 week off), running the plant 24/7. This has to be incredibly tiring for their staff.

Overall, I don't see that it helped to escalate. Perhaps in more normal times it would. But for now, RAM is probably just doing the best they can with every customer asking for "faster."

Genxeration

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
How fast did it move after it was escalated?
So it did move along to D1 a few days after I escalated but I'm not sure if the movement was based on the escalation. I feel like the tow package was delaying my build and parts likely arrived. I'm just speculating though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/