5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You guys might already know this but ram chat says you can remain in D1 status for up to 30 days before they start the build. Just wondering about you guys who have been there for way longer than that. I hit D1 on 5/6 and my dealer is telling me they have a ship date of 5/26. As of five minutes ago according to ram chat I’m still D1. Dropped my Silverado at dealer yesterday to lock in their offer and of course I had them check and they again said my truck should be shipped by the 26th. They said once it ships they can push some buttons to escalate its trip. 🙏

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You guys might already know this but ram chat says you can remain in D1 status for up to 30 days before they start the build. Just wondering about you guys who have been there for way longer than that. I hit D1 on 5/6 and my dealer is telling me they have a ship date of 5/26. As of five minutes ago according to ram chat I’m still D1. Dropped my Silverado at dealer yesterday to lock in their offer and of course I had them check and they again said my truck should be shipped by the 26th. They said once it ships they can push some buttons to escalate its trip. 🙏
Here's an image of one of those secret "escalate buttons"

turbo-boost.jpg

GadgetMason

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does anyone have a feel for “Ram limited” timeline from build sheet to window sticker? I know it goes across the street for options like bedliner, bed step, side entry step, cameras etc…

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Like having the truck driver drive faster? I’m pretty sure that’s a placebo, lol.

Every20years

Reaction score
An update for those tracking the trends on vehicle timelines. My original order (in signature) from 3/10 hit Build Sheet on 5/03, Sticker on 5/13, and today RamChat says ETA to dealer in Colorado on 5/20-6/3 (if its 6/3 that is 12 weeks exactly). Likely won't know when it actually arrives here unless I look on the lot for it since my SA is busy trying to sell it to someone else and I have been driving its near twin for the last month and the wife has said it is now the road trip vehicle because the ride is so awesome. Would someone please come to Colorado Springs and buy the one I ordered and take it out of state so I don't have a twin here!

AdamChandler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It seems like a LOT of trucks were built last week. Like nearly everyone in here has a sticker now. I wonder if there was something on order like Blind spot monitoring, pulled from other models but people in March had added so RAM basically just had a TON of trucks waiting for one part and we all got pushed through at the same time?

who's down for a 5/14 meetup? LOL

Nova90

Reaction score
It seems like a LOT of trucks were built last week. Like nearly everyone in here has a sticker now. I wonder if there was something on order like Blind spot monitoring, pulled from other models but people in March had added so RAM basically just had a TON of trucks waiting for one part and we all got pushed through at the same time?

Forget about a meetup, what sorcery have you figured out to time travel? :p

BlackBettyRamJam

Reaction score
Apparently RAM Chat got my hopes up last week telling me all parts had been received and my order was sequenced for build. Contacted RAM Chat yesterday and again today and got that it's in the scheduling phase and parts are on order. Followed up with my dealer this morning and apparently still in just "D" status. :(

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Apparently RAM Chat got my hopes up last week telling me all parts had been received and my order was sequenced for build. Contacted RAM Chat yesterday and again today and got that it's in the scheduling phase and parts are on order. Followed up with my dealer this morning and apparently still in just "D" status. :(
This is why I'm not even checking on status. I'm just resigned to mid-July and if it's early, that's a bonus.

There was a scene in a 1980s movie where kids in a classroom are anxiously waiting for the clock to hit 3:00 so they can leave (for summer, I think) and at 2:59, the clock hands go backwards a minute. I'd hate to get different info from different sources.

GadgetMason

Ram Guru
Reaction score

. As long as all my options made it! 😂

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Well, I guess I missed out on the party :(

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This is why I'm not even checking on status. I'm just resigned to mid-July and if it's early, that's a bonus.

There was a scene in a 1980s movie where kids in a classroom are anxiously waiting for the clock to hit 3:00 so they can leave (for summer, I think) and at 2:59, the clock hands go backwards a minute. I'd hate to get different info from different sources.
I really want to see pictures of your truck when it comes in. I probably would have done the indigo/frost if I didn’t get the night edition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online