5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

space4092

Reaction score
Dealer called its on the lot!!!!!!! Gonna pick her up after work tomorrow. Living close to the plant has some benefits, just got my window sticker this morning.

I'll be sure to post up some pics for everyone 😁. So glad this wait is over, tomorrow will be 10 weeks exactly since I ordered.
Awesome! 10 weeks not bad not bad. Definitely post some pictures!

MassDiesel

Reaction score
Another happy day-was notified yesterday i moved from D1 to Paint and then woke up this morning to the coveted build sheet! To answer a few questions that have been floating around on here- my Limited ecodiesel build sheet says "Upper Active Grille Shutters" under standard equipment and "Lower Active Grille Shutters" under optional equipment. No "delete". Also, 26g tank.

ben b

Reaction score
Another happy day-was notified yesterday i moved from D1 to Paint and then woke up this morning to the coveted build sheet! To answer a few questions that have been floating around on here- my Limited ecodiesel build sheet says "Upper Active Grille Shutters" under standard equipment and "Lower Active Grille Shutters" under optional equipment. No "delete". Also, 26g tank.
Congratulations! I am neck and neck with you. Moved to Paint yesterday. It's in final inspection today. Very excited.

Still anxious to see the build sheet -- that isn't available yet. But I know from this forum that it often gets delayed a few days.

space4092

Reaction score
Congratulations! I am neck and neck with you. Moved to Paint yesterday. It's in final inspection today. Very excited.

Still anxious to see the build sheet -- that isn't available yet. But I know from this forum that it often gets delayed a few days.
Shouldn't take long at all now :).

traveller09

Reaction score
Ordered 3/8 and picked it up 5/11. Was able to lock in the $1000 rebate that was randomly emailed to some even though it 'expired' on 4/30. View attachment 93302 View attachment 93303
Wow love to know any insight how your dealer was able to apply the $1000 rebate. I have one that expires June 30 and I dont think the truck will be here by then. My dealer doesnt think he will be able to apply it. Big Congrats by the way!!!!

Simar14707

Reaction score
View attachment 93281
Got my first picture from the dealership. Pickup tomorrow 👍🙃😄. Getting window tint done and underbody lifetime protection :)
That looks awesome… congrats… finally you got yours… I am also in canada , almost same specs as yours except safety features ,ordered on march 8th still D status. Hopefully I will get mine soon… lol 😄

Users who are viewing this thread