5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Your fact trumps my guess. Thanks for correcting the record. And ignore my previous speculation. I have no idea why some people are seeing active air dam deletes.

Still, I won't get upset if mine doesn't have the feature. There are too many things to like about the vehicle.
That’s only saying that he already has it, not that Ram isn’t deleting it for us because of shortages now…

GadgetMason

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I went to open my browser on my phone today and it refreshed to...a build sheet! Decided to try the window sticker page too, and there's one of them as well. Needless to say, that was an exciting morning.
Same date and nearly the same build... Nothing yet 😭

jgreene

Reaction score
I think they are talking about the classic, built at Warren, which has been shuttered to divert the chips to Sterling Heights to keep our gen 5's rolling...hopefully.
Oh no...I clarified. She said ALL rams were built in Warren including the new gen trucks. She clearly didn't know what she was talking about.

h4zegrey

Reaction score
dealer emailed me today: Ram discussing pricing on the 20th, and they are expecting to see released pricing for the '22s about a week after.

Every20years

Reaction score
Your fact trumps my guess. Thanks for correcting the record. And ignore my previous speculation. I have no idea why some people are seeing active air dam deletes.

Still, I won't get upset if mine doesn't have the feature. There are too many things to like about the vehicle.
Yeah, who knows why. Agree on the things to like. Love the ride, the mileage on the EcoDiesel, the look of the truck. Hoping I don’t have any of the weird issues that some folks have had but statistically speaking it shouldn’t happen. Of course now I’m the announcer during the game that says “he hasn’t missed a kick in two years”!

GadgetMason

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just joined but have been lurking and reading for a while now. Placed an order last month and have no clue how to do the tracking everyone discusses here. I think I'm a long ways out from delivery but the search function didn't do much for how to go about finding out enough to track my order. Anyone willing to help a n00b?
Welcome to the suk, noob! I mean @alpha_brit!
Ram Chat

Same here - my window sticker say Active Air Dam Delete (-$85). At least it's built and, I presume, shipped.
no air dam with limited. They do not put on trucks with air sus.

GadgetMason

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Is there a site to see how your build is coming or does everyone just call your dealer? I just ordered on 05/03 and after a week of not knowing if my order was actually "ordered" or if I was SOL..
I received confirmation that status is "D- firm schedule serial number is assigned"
6-8 weeks to d1.

ben b

Reaction score
I hit D1 on 4/16. My first report of production started this morning. So just under 30 days.

My wait was on the long side, but not unheard of. Hopefully your truck will move thru D1 faster than mine.

_poke

Reaction score
For some reason the etorque crew cabs come with 23 gallon, unless you get the Level 2 (either BH or Laramie) equipement group and the upgrade to 26 gallon is checked when the order is placed. Regular Hemi and 6 cyl are 26 gallon. I think the club cab etorques also come standard with 26 gallon.
I ordered a Laramie with Level 2, and it says 23 gallon tank.

_poke

Reaction score
Excellent video -- thanks for posting it.

After watching the video, I did a short web search. I understand that trucks with air suspensions already lower the truck at speed (less than 1" I think). The air dam extends ~2.5". The sites I read says that FCA deletes the air dam on trucks with air suspension implying that either it isn't needed or that the air dam would extend too low.

In any case, deleting the air dam would certainly simplify the truck and make it cheaper to repair if the front end gets damaged.

Deleting the feature doesn't seem like a big deal to me.
I’ll be curious if that’s the case. I ordered my Laramie with air suspension and it makes no mention of air dam delete.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
There should have been a no cost option to get 26, but the box needs to get checked as default is 23.
There is but when you select the 26 gallon tank, it adds eTorque. Same results on the dealers computer.

Users who are viewing this thread