5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Reaction score
Dealer verified it is black interior. After they tried to say I didn’t catch the mistake in the confirmation stage either, which I shot that down real quick because all the paperwork and emails I have say indigo/frost, they said the regional office won’t prioritize a new build to get it right. So I’d have to order a 2022 and wait for that. Sales manager asked if I would wait and check out the truck when it gets on the lot and tell him what is “fair” to make it right.
That's insane bro! What are you going to ask for that would be "FAIR"?? Your whole interior is completely wrong...

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Dealer verified it is black interior. After they tried to say I didn’t catch the mistake in the confirmation stage either, which I shot that down real quick because all the paperwork and emails I have say indigo/frost, they said the regional office won’t prioritize a new build to get it right. So I’d have to order a 2022 and wait for that. Sales manager asked if I would wait and check out the truck when it gets on the lot and tell him what is “fair” to make it right.
Can i ask what Dealer you are dealing with? this has me worried about my build!

drm827

Reaction score
Can i ask what Dealer you are dealing with? this has me worried about my build!
I’m in the Midwest. I’ll give them a second chance to fix it before I blast them on here. They did say there is a second confirmation they receive from FCA after the dealer submits it. I assume to prevent this very thing, the dealer I used just didn’t check, I’d ask to see that.

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Glorious sight to see. Late evening arrival at my dealer. Hopefully will get to collect tomorrow late morning as long as my 2nd vaccine doesn't take me down for the count. Fingers crossed! Will be the first Hydro-blue Rebel with MFT and Ramboxes that I've come across hence why I had to order! Glad I ordered locally so I can collect during a long lunch break!
There’s still light out, they close early?

Barttwilliams

Reaction score
My dealer emailed the order to me and I had to sign off before they ordered it.
Order sent 4-29, D status today with firm schedule build.

Coryb418

Reaction score
On 4/23 I ordered a Laramie Eco Diesel, in Billet Silver /Night with Ram Box, Spray liner and Power running boards. After reading the last few pages here I’m hopeful I get what I ordered and have no idea on an ETA.
The worst part for me so far is the dealer is saying they can’t lock in the 0% financing. Like spinning the roulette wheel I guess!

drm827

Reaction score
My dealer emailed the order to me and I had to sign off before they ordered it.
Order sent 4-29, D status today with firm schedule build.
Yea I signed that at the dealer. FCA sends them a confirmation back that they didn’t look apparently.

Every20years

Reaction score
Thanks man, the color is Max steel, it is probably the hardest color to really capture with a camera. Its insanely pretty in person but the color just doesn't pop in pictures! Here is a better photo that could help see the true color
(Picture is before they cleaned it for pickup)

View attachment 92996
Love the Max Steele. The shot with the sun through the window and the shadow on the rest show the variation in color from black to blue to an almost purple.
And the other picture just happens to be from the tasting room from moonshine place in town!

Attachments

• A779F5B2-54E3-46A2-91CE-F229BCDF7E34.jpeg
    A779F5B2-54E3-46A2-91CE-F229BCDF7E34.jpeg
    251.1 KB · Views: 56
  • 200AAB3E-97CA-4BCF-9357-D968E4D97593.jpeg
    200AAB3E-97CA-4BCF-9357-D968E4D97593.jpeg
    146.3 KB · Views: 56

Hemidakota

Reaction score
Glorious sight to see. Late evening arrival at my dealer. Hopefully will get to collect tomorrow late morning as long as my 2nd vaccine doesn't take me down for the count. Fingers crossed! Will be the first Hydro-blue Rebel with MFT and Ramboxes that I've come across hence why I had to order! Glad I ordered locally so I can collect during a long lunch break!
I wonder how many salesmen saw that truck come in and started calling their customers?

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That’s a nice color. I ordered granite because I couldn’t get a clear view of that color. It kept looking too dark

traveller09

Reaction score
That’s a nice color. I ordered granite because I couldn’t get a clear view of that color. It kept looking too dark
Same here, I couldnt get a clear view of what the color really looked like and if I could live with it long term. I dont love the granite but I can live with it.

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I already have the bakflip mx4 cover along with the bakbox 2 sitting in my garage.

Attachments

• 5FD5752D-AA08-44F3-9C9C-17349946E34F.jpeg
    5FD5752D-AA08-44F3-9C9C-17349946E34F.jpeg
    109.4 KB · Views: 31

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m trying to figure if I like the backrack headache rack enough to add for rear facing off road lighting. It’s the only thing that will allow full function of the mx4 cover

c3k

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Picked mine up from Phillip Olson of Bud Clary, Seattle. Been driving for 3 days.

This truck (see sig) is incredible. Power, handling, ride, comfort, mpg (when I do my part): insanely well done. Couldn't be happier.

ben b

Reaction score
Picked mine up from Phillip Olson of Bud Clary, Seattle. Been driving for 3 days.

This truck (see sig) is incredible. Power, handling, ride, comfort, mpg (when I do my part): insanely well done. Couldn't be happier.
Congratulations!!! Am very happy for you. Your comments make me confident I'll be thrilled when my Ram comes in.

Cupped_up

Reaction score
So I went into “shipping” status 5/5 and had a window sticker that day as well. Dealer gave me an ETA on the lot end of this month....I still have no build sheet. Is this normal to have the window sticker but no build sheet? It thought the build sheet usually comes first?

Hemidakota

Reaction score
With all of this talk about people not getting what they ordered now has me thinking. On the build a ram website I had the option for a bed cover and told the dealership that's what I wanted. When he brought back the order sheet it didn't have the bed cover on it. When I said it didn't have it he said that it came standard with the black edition. I ordered a Limited, it should have come standard with that package. Now I'm wondering if I will be looking for a bed cover when it comes in.

Users who are viewing this thread